Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 18:28:59
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Sponsored: Need the Name Started by: Fisk_Capizzi on Jan 02, '08 18:24
Again, one of the new .org's idea's. However, they have executed it wrong.

If there is a limit as to what can't be seen then I see no problems with this suggestion. Made Man and above show up, the others are unknown but can be found out by either asking for a tip or getting someone into another person's family and getting the crew list.

Who knows... this may even stop the member whoring we get because who wants to invite just anyone if their family can be harmed by it?
Report Post Tip

This does seem more realistic and adds more jobs for crew members to befriend and find out intel cool

Report Post Tip

I like this idea.

Report Post Tip

Realistically this would be accurate, because you would have a friend in a family and they might ask you to do a job. You would do the job but without actually knowing where the original order came from.

Also it would stop random recruiting.

The only downside I can see is if families only invite people who have worked for them before, it would be the same people in the same families over several generations, it would be hard to start again in a different city.

Report Post Tip

I think that when you join a family you assume what you do and you also assume the name of this family.

You should be proud to show your family name and assume everything that goes with it.

Report Post Tip

This is one of the best ideas I seen suggested. It adds to the RP factor which everyone wants.

I think that when you join a family you assume what you do and you also assume the name of this family.

You should be proud to show your family name and assume everything that goes with it.

And not too come across rude but you're wrong, from Thug to Wise Guy you are not actually part of the family, you are just someone that does the dirty work, you're expendable, you're not fully trusted. You haven't earned your bones, some would say you have not earned the right to wear the family name.

So by just putting in the profile "With a family" Or "Sponsored" to let people know they are not targets. Will prevent the needless massacre of unprotected thugs but will increase the realism factor.

Report Post Tip

What about in a time of war? You've seen these low ranked people hanging around those that are higher ranked, especially their sponsors... Wouldn't you know who they are connected to?

Report Post Tip

Yeah that is a time when another family can find out who is connected to who, but that may be too late. That will put the emphasis on families gathering intel before they go into any war, this could also lead to more members of the family being utilized to go out and in a lack of better words be a spy.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Sponsored: Need the Name
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL