Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:12:10
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What Gaming Systems Do You Guys Have Started by: Bugsy_Siegel on Sep 25, '17 08:47

I am just curious as to what systems everyone has and what games do you guys play. The reason I am asking is because I was playing call of duty infinite warfare a couple of nights ago and saw a clan tag of MR and it got me to thinking 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
PS3
Report Post Tip
Ps4.

Gta 5. And i have mafia 3
Report Post Tip

PS3 and PS4 but rarely play online, but at stages just use my computer to emulate games.

Report Post Tip

PCmasterrace

Report Post Tip

Xbox-One

Report Post Tip

Xbox-One

PC 

Report Post Tip
PC. 😎
Report Post Tip

PS4.

I play way too many games to list AKA I'm feeling lazy right now! 

Report Post Tip
XB1, PS4, PS2, SNES, NES, Atari 7200 and a PC. Love for all the systems! \○/
Report Post Tip

I have a Xbox one. I play sniper elite 4, and battlefield 4 and battlefield 1 alot.What games do you guys have? Add me Airlesspaper257

Report Post Tip

If you're on PS4 hit me up xSwtchblde_OI4K

At the moment you can find me playing a variety which includes...

NBA 2K18, NBA Live 18, Mafia III, Resident Evil 7, Watch_Dogs 2 and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Got a few other games on pre-order, so the above listed is helping me pass the time.

Report Post Tip

PS3, PS4, and an Xbox One. 

Report Post Tip

Mostly playing infinite warfare but just bought the new madden and will have 2k18 in a couple of months

Report Post Tip

all about the pc :D
mainly use steam

Report Post Tip

xbox one

I play Fallout 4, Call of duty (forgot numbers and titles, I only play it with my little brother), Borderlands Pre-sequal and 2, Minecraft (Barely on it). . . . those are the only ones I play other then Need For Speed when I had it.

Report Post Tip
PS4 only for me
Report Post Tip

I have an ASUS ROG G20 gaming PC.

Right now I play PUBG, GTAV, Elder Scrolls Online, and a few other things.  Friend me on Steam!  My name is Slymafia

Report Post Tip
Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo GB, Sega Saturn, Super Nintendo, Xbox 360, and a custom gaming PC with a 980ti I built a few years ago. PC for just me, consoles for me and the friends which is basically 90% of the time.
Report Post Tip
NES, SNES, Gameboy, PC, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4

I'm heavily contemplating getting a Oculus unless there's a better VR option, I really wanna try it.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What Gaming Systems Do You Guys Have
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL