Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 04:06:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Stuff you do in MR that you think only you do Started by: IceCaps on Aug 08, '10 12:04

i always click the boss screen button and check if what will happen, i wonder if a girl will appear there and dance with me am still curious about it ;P

Report Post Tip

I open an extra profile window of my target any time I'm trying to kill someone. After I kill them, I flip back to that window and press f5. Seeing Status: Alive switch to Status: Dead is even better than the "Success!" screen for me. Sometimes I will open extra windows during wars so that I can pretend I killed more people.

Report Post Tip

I randomly press on peoples profiles on the 60 seconds list. Even if I've pressed them before I just randomly click on anyone. It's surprising what you find ;)

Report Post Tip

I highlight the 60 seconds list and drag it around my computer screen watching how much it lags me. <.< I wonder if anyone else does that.

Report Post Tip

OMG i do that to haha

Report Post Tip

I mute my laptop because I hate being interrupted during a round of COD by the petty sound. Then forget to petty and wonder why it never bleeped at me. Then get annoyed with it for not beeping at me. Then realise it was my own mistake. Then get embarressed at my stupidity despite nobody else being around to see it.

Rinse, repeat. At least three times a day when I'm playing hard.

Report Post Tip

Well im with squishy on the clickity click click i also go through the obits and locals over and over again when im bored just to see if ill see something new.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Stuff you do in MR that you think only you do
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL