Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 22:03:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Hate the street but seriously Started by: Tishie on Nov 02, '17 00:34

I think you raise a good point. Cliques do run this game. But it does mirror real life too, and organized crime. You need to make connections to prosper in both. And play roles in both. And to get ahead in both you need to network and socialize. Unless you want to be a monk meditating in the Himalayan mountains, begging for food and finding ultimate truth (which I would love to do at some point).

But when in a system that revolves around communication and networking, you have to become good at knowing and working that system. I've never been in deep with any of the powerful groups on here, but I still find enjoyment from the game. And if you want to go against them rather than befriend them, then it's to your own detriment. As the phrase goes, 'no man is an island'.

And I know bloodlining exists and bad blood can spill over from IC to OOC relationships, but if you keep respect OOC to all who play the game regardless of the IC events that unfold, then I believe you can truly start clean each character and develop good ties with all users. I also haven't been bloodlined before by anyone to my knowledge, so I can't speak about those frustrations. But then maybe that perspective is why.

Report Post Tip

TainedLove have at it

LouisDelRossi I have never been very chatty in this game especially in the streets I find them very difficult and do much bashing going on .

I communicate where it needs doing and no more and some do not like it I do not care.

Bloodlining my opinion is this there are many bloodlines I do not care for, but bloodlining I dislike big time.

To make this clear I do not care when I die, its one part of the game that took me the longest to get use too

As for cliques yeah they exist I haven't been in one that I know of lol

Report Post Tip
There is a difference between networking and cliques. You do not need to be part of a clique to get ahead in this world. You can make connections with people without excluding certain people, groups etc. In fact I believe one is only hampering their own gameplay when they wrap themselves up in one group of people.
Report Post Tip
I hate it also these dam Rogues...
Report Post Tip

As we can all agree, the term "clique" is accused as being the culprit of a dying entity.  It is a happening thing around the world.  For administrators it is not an easy and pleasant situation.  I agree with Celia it would be and is definitely foolish to limit ones self to get involved with a clique.

I assure you there is a solution for every problem. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Hate the street but seriously
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL