Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:50:34
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Tuesday; POLHF Day of Victory Started by: COLONELKILGORE on Nov 08, '17 10:00
Once again, the Streets of the cities of this thing of ours were alive with the rattle of gun-fire and the roar of private jets carrying POLHF operatives on intel and assassination missions.

The following is not exhaustive and more updates will follow.  We are still waiting on full intel reports concerning casualties.

At approx. 15.30, StrongFarmer was executed.  SF had long been a POLHF target - he had been alive under the DRUS and was a known WS Collector.  He won't be missed, except by his Boss, Honesty, who failed to protect him.  Covering our operative were a further three POLHF operatives.  Whilst we can't be sure, we believe that at this point, all identities were unknown to our enemies in NY.

The next hit was complex.  Birdie, Honesty's RHM, wasn't immediately obvious and it took a team of six  operatives a period of time, at costs that were not trivial, to locate him, but we eventually did.  This was prestige hit, the RHM of an NY CL.  The hand, and his CL, were known lineage WS collectors for the DRUS and hitting the corrupt and odious Honesty this hard was a pleasure for all involved.  At this stage, we believe that the main POLHF assassin had been uncovered, but his supporting unit had not.

There was debate about the next hit, but Altair was settled on.  Altair's pedigree is well known and, in fact, he had been a POLHF target before.  Our comrade TedMaul struck such terror into the hearts of Honesty's crew that Altair has hired a large number of BGs.  They didn't keep him safe.

An interesting fact will emerge from this execution.  Kuku, who is deep undercover, offered the use of his unit The Plumbers, who assisted in this hit.  Kuku's interest in this execution was personal and related to lineage.  It was Kuku's words that Atlair hard before he died.  Thanks, Kuku. 

Sadly, the POLHF suffered it's first loss immediately after Altair's execution and amidst the jubililation of our success.  MrLiamGallagher died after a day or sterling intel gathering and supportive work.  RIP, mate.  Sadly, JohnMcFarland also died shortly afterwards.  He was a hero, like his father before him.

JessicaRabbit was shot dead next.  POLHF have no intel suggesting she was descended from DRUS WS Collectors but we took the word of a supporting operative at face value and killed her anyway.  We have launched an investigation but refuse to accept any condemnation for this shooting.

Kylar was shot dead next, he had been identified as leading a group from Detroit who were shooting at one of our martyr's BGs.  You play, you pay.  Attack us and you will die.

Finally, we must discuss Roadrunner815 and Rumrunner.  If ever there were two sillier members of this thing of ours, it was kept a closely guarded secret.  Rumrunner's mother, Mave, was a sordid and despicable WS Collector for the DRUS, a direct one, not a descendent, and was therefore justifiably executed and her reputation tarnished forever on these Streets.

Her daughter was approached to being about a negotiated end to hostilities and was rude to the POLHF.  Her husband was then rude and threatening.  He said he would "kill" the POLHF.

We have no direct evidence that Roadrunner815 or his lineage collected WS statements for the DRUS but on this occasion have obtained special dispensation to execute him, his wife and anyone associated with them.  His crimes are so severe that only the harshest punishments are appropriate.

We publicly shame him for his vile words and chastise him for his punishing pack of intelligence, dubious life choices and violent threats.  For this, and more, we will kill him, we will kill him until he's dead.  We'll kills his wife and her daughters.  We'll kill his son.  We'll walk his dog and we will mow his lawn.  We wont' stop.  We will listen to news broadcasts from his wireless and we will pour a drink from his cabinet and toast the stunning victories of the POLHF.

We are here to stay and we have reduced Honesty's crew by a third.  We have terrified New York.

We have heard, but are unsure, that Honesty's distant relative is Tiggy. 

Until next time - The POLHF hope you have an excellent day.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
So JessicaRabbit was killed for nothing?

Coward childish mobsters you guys are.
Report Post Tip
Cowardly? In what was were we cowardly?

Daringly doing dynamic deeds, that's POLHF
Report Post Tip

The potential to die for nothing is a price that's paid for the life you chose.

When I rob the local post office, I remind the employees every time that the choice to pay it is up to them.

Report Post Tip
Let’s see.
You guys say y’all have a lot of people helping, but yet all I see is cowards , why not all of you come out and stop hiding?
One day your kin will want to come to these shores without being hunted down and killed because of what their fallen kin had done before, let’s be real you guys are killing people because of what their fallen kin did and that is childish.
Report Post Tip
In what way are we hiding? And why is it childish?
Report Post Tip
In what way? Really? Are you acting dumb or is this you on a everyday basis?

Hiding: only a few of you guys try to kill people while the rest hide in families being cowards, so like I said stop hiding.

Childish: see adult mobsters here don’t hold grudges against someone’s fallen kin no matter what they did because they’re dead, but you guys are not adult mobsters because you guys are holding grudges cause of what someone’s fallen kin did in the past and that is childish.

You guys are blaming the current kin for fallen kins actions and that’s pathetic.
Report Post Tip
Gunnz, what are your opinions on people who take out entire cities based on unproven rumour?
Report Post Tip
That comes with this life does it not? but should a hold city be wiped out on rumors, no but you don’t see my kin going around killing randoms cause of it or holding grudges.

ColoneKilgore what is your opinion on killing people based off rumors? JessicaRabbit was a rumor, he say she say but still died cause of an unproven rumor.
Report Post Tip

I think that's the point of the movement Gunnz; to ensure the people who enforced or supported the loathsome acts of the Disorder regime feel the same despondence that the majority felt - for almost a year - as a result of the bloodlining tactics employed by that foul, cancerous regime.

It's interesting that you find this "pathetic" now that it's affected someone close to you, yet you didn't feel the need to chastise Niflheim for doing exactly the same thing, albeit on a much larger and more vicious scale a couple of months ago...

Report Post Tip
Gandy I believe my fallen kin did get into argument with that regime more then once and one of my kin was a LHM and his whole crew was wiped out based off of a lie, but still I’m not killing randoms am I?

JessicaRabbit wasn’t close to me, but she was in the crew and what makes her death worse is that you guys killed her cause of a rumor.
Report Post Tip
Gandy isn't with the POLHF
Report Post Tip
Cool, his approach made it seem like he was though.
Report Post Tip

Gunnz, I think I and others may require some clarification on your comments. It seems to me that your saying a few rogues mindlessly shooting a handful of people regardless of innocence is childish but 'adult mobsters' removing an entire city (tens if not hundreds of people) because of rumours as to their ancestors actions is 'just a part of this life'?

Also just to clarify, are you suggesting that just because some else does something you wouldn't, that in turn makes them childish?

Report Post Tip

And before anyone decides to go on a witch hunt, no I am not affiliated with POLHF in any way.

Report Post Tip
Torment I’m confused on where you seen that I put adult mobsters removing whole city’s based off unproven rumors is fine.

First let me say that my argument,debate or whatever you may what to call it was with these POLHF and not the Disorder regime, but it seems you guys just want to keep it about that regime.

So is it ok to wipe entire cities based off of an rumor? No, is that how an adult mobster should act? No.
How long have you and your kin been coming to these shores? I’m pretty sure that wasn’t the first regime to wipe cities based off of rumors and I’m sure it won’t be the last, but how many times after those regimes fell were they targeted back to back, not that much cause their fallen kin payed the price and they was killed, so why now start killing randoms based off rumors was that not what that Regime did and what everyone didn’t like?
What makes POLHF different from them right now?

If Somebody does something I wouldn’t, does that make them childish? No , the POLHF actions make them childish.

Torment if these “Others” would like to talk they can send me a mail if they like.
Report Post Tip
How is executing a third of a substantial crew, with scant resources, and for a noble reason, childish?
Report Post Tip
What Noble reason?
Report Post Tip
I’m still waiting for you to tell me why you killed JessicaRabbit cause of he say she say.
Report Post Tip

childish but 'adult mobsters' removing an entire city

When you put the work in , you don't need a reason to remove an entire city. The streets always filled with complainers. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tuesday; POLHF Day of Victory
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL