Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 16:36:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: Hustle Points Spending Page Now Live Started by: Squishy on Nov 11, '17 07:33

We have turned on the Hustle Points Spending Page.  You can finally (slightly over due, heh) spend your hard earned points.

As with all new features, if things feel a little clunky or buggy, let us know!

Cheers

PS. We will be wrapping up the Durden Raids down the road to give hustle points as rewards too.

Report Post Tip

Before anyone asks, GF & Don can buy 5 a day, Made+ can buy 4 and everyone else 3.

Report Post Tip

Before anyone else asks, +1 for marksmanship is assuming you are not tapered.  If you are in tapering, its less.

Report Post Tip

Also, in case anyone else is curious.  Scorpio, enjoys long walks on the beach, bla bla bla gotherpesbutimonacreamforthat.

Report Post Tip

I like long walks to the fridge and bodacious jigglys

Report Post Tip

Woah, we are a match.  I have multiple fridges, and my whole body jiggles.  Swipe right!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Wow. These are sooooooooooooooooo inexpensive... Are these numbers definitely set, like this is what we're running with for sure? 

Report Post Tip

Also, are these immediate or is there a delay before you actually get the bonus?

Report Post Tip
Ugh, I'm a little upset that these apply to actual stats, because I would have been doing the hustle a LOT more before if I had known. I was told by multiple people that this was only a Durden raid thing, so I didn't really care. Maybe some kind of curve now that we all know the deal?
Report Post Tip

Does it cap out for stealth at say 95%/100% or are we going to have people pass the 100% stealth etc so someone else needs say 200% vision to see someone on 200% stealth treating stealth info more as a simple stat then a %.

Report Post Tip
Stealth and info both cap out at 101.
Report Post Tip

Squishy - if you started out the game by answering the RP questions (as I did) how would one find out if they've reached that cap?  I don't want to waste points on something I've maxed out.  Does the game stop you from being able to buy something if the stat is as high as it can go?  I sometimes feel at a real disadvantage in that I can't tell what my stats are as easily as others can (people who know what they started with can calculate it easily enough) but for me I still feel like I'm guessing.

Report Post Tip
Info degrades to a certain point that's why they have to keep posting to see everyone. Izzy will these points for info be perm or also degrade slightly when you hit 101?
Report Post Tip
You may only purchase 3 stats per 24 hour period

This popped up when I bought my 4th stat.. it let me buy it but thought you outta know that the message is popping up Izzy ☺️
Report Post Tip

Squishy - if you started out the game by answering the RP questions (as I did) how would one find out if they've reached that cap?  I don't want to waste points on something I've maxed out.  Does the game stop you from being able to buy something if the stat is as high as it can go?  I sometimes feel at a real disadvantage in that I can't tell what my stats are as easily as others can (people who know what they started with can calculate it easily enough) but for me I still feel like I'm guessing.

The prices increase as you get closer to max.  Those prices will become familiar. Soon someone will figure out the price for the last point to hit 101, and that info will trickle down from the uppers down to the members.

You are unable to buy past that point, it will say Maxed.

Report Post Tip
Can I see the progress of my skills if eye use my hustle?
Report Post Tip
You will be able to see your progress by your history, personals, as well as the increasing price.
Report Post Tip
Found a small bug I think.

I only get the message "Too soon" with stats I can afford it looks like. The one I can't afford says buy+1 but is grayed out as it should be :)
Report Post Tip
So top of the spend page says this:

You may purchase 4 stats per day.
You may buy 0 more right now.

However last time I purchased stats were Nov. 11th 07:51. So more than 24 hours ago.

When does it reset?
Report Post Tip

I have the same bug as JohnDoe

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Hustle Points Spending Page Now Live
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL