Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 09:54:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
GAME CHANGE: Hustle Points Spending Page Now Live Started by: Squishy on Nov 11, '17 07:33

ME TOO!

Report Post Tip

Here as well...

Report Post Tip

Me as well.

Report Post Tip

same here 

Report Post Tip

same here 

Report Post Tip

Looking into this as soon as I'm back at the office this afternoon. Hang tight until then :) 

Report Post Tip

That was fixed, but a small quirk showed up after I spent my last few points.

You may only purchase 3 stats per day.

Hustle Point Balance: XXX

You may purchase 5 stats per day.
You may buy 0 more right now.

Says I can only purchase 3 at the top, but says I can buy 5 at the bottom. 

Report Post Tip

just a thought but maybe each purchase of the points can be referenced in your profile if you rolled your answers, to see the % increase

Report Post Tip

You may only purchase 3 stats per 24 hour period

This popped up when I bought my 4th stat.. it let me buy it but thought you outta know that the message is popping up Izzy

I can spend now but I'm having this issue. Lets you spend four, but you only get credit for three.

Report Post Tip

just a thought but maybe each purchase of the points can be referenced in your profile if you rolled your answers, to see the % increase

I also feel the same about this suggestion. It's hard to determine if spending your hustle points are making a difference if you don't see the percentage increase; I can see the stat purchase, but the percentage remains the same. So how would you know if the purchases are actually increasing your stats?

Report Post Tip

And where can I see my current stats to determine which one should I be buying?

Report Post Tip

Manage->Profile then scroll down and youll see your start up answers/rolls.

If you rolled them (you did), you will see %'s out of 100.

Some of them are static and don't change, others have gone up since. 

Your stealth, defense and info are all what they were when you were born.  Your wack and PP have probably gone up since if you have done any training/wacking/PPing/Graverobbing.

Report Post Tip

If stealth, defense, and info will stay what you rolled when you created your character then what happens when you purchase them with your hustle points? 

Report Post Tip

They permanently go up.

Have an 84 and hustle your way to +1? It's now a 85.  Its a permanent addition to your base stat.

Report Post Tip

But it won't reflect in your profile stats? I feel like I'm misunderstanding. :(

Report Post Tip

No, it doesn't raise the number in your actual profile. I think that's why the nifty chart thing and the Personals Tab to keep track of what you've spent are in place. It does raise your stats, despite not being able to see it on those numbers in your profile. 

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Hustle Points Spending Page Now Live
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL