Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 11:44:31
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Your arms aren't long enough. Wrong city pal. Started by: Voltaire on Nov 28, '17 17:25

When graverobbing, even when I select corpse who has the same city AND district, I still get the error message:

Your arms aren't long enough. Wrong city pal.

I have to try over 10 corpses before I find one that doesn't give me that message. And often, the corpse I dig is not in my city at all.

How to really determine which grave is within my reach?

Report Post Tip

A user's home city and their final resting place are not always the same. 

Report Post Tip

That makes sense, but how do I find out where did they die? Or does everyone need to do this using this brute-force method?

Report Post Tip

https://mafiareturns.com/news/tips.php

Undertaker **** ($20,000)

Locate an untouched grave.

You can chose the above option on the above page and it will provide you with a dead person in your area for the fee of 20k. Other than that the only option that I know of is the method you've already been using.

Report Post Tip

Well, paying 20k to earn $500 doesn't look like a very good deal.

Report Post Tip

There are only 6 cities where people can die in.  So you have pretty much a 1 in 6 chance of any particular name being in any particular city.  Most just load up the obits and find the appropriate date and start checking people.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, that's what I do. I even opened Obits in another browser window to be able to copy paste names between windows quickly.

It would be nice to have a way to find out the death location. After all if you can visit their funeral then, in universe, it makes sense for you to know where do they lay.

Maybe it should be only allowed to know if you actually visit the funeral during the 24 hr period?

Report Post Tip

Great info thanx!

Report Post Tip
very helpfull'
Report Post Tip

Just go into orbit and look after those who ies 2-4 days ago and look up them theit one by one, you find one soon, it can take some time so dont be lazy all of you who doesnt want to pay out 20.000 for the game to show you where the next gravrobbery is, often there you just find 500$ so you loose very much money doing that.

Report Post Tip

Still waiting for that go go gadget arms perk

Report Post Tip

Thanks for this thread.  I had same question.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for this thread, really helpful.

Report Post Tip

Good to know for future playing! Thanks!

Report Post Tip

wack him and you know where he died, win win :P

Report Post Tip

Unless it's a Durden, they move after they die.

Report Post Tip
Helpful thread, thanks!
Report Post Tip

I just like to think, what if someone just had really long noodle arms that could reach upon any grave.

Report Post Tip
just tip for a perk it will tell you the name also and grave rob him...
Report Post Tip

Problem in the tip for the grave is once I dug one and got like $14 and usually it's $500 and the tip is 20k so sounds like a bad idea to get the tip.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Your arms aren't long enough. Wrong city pal.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL