Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 04:05:58
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Your Favorite Game Aspect of MR? Started by: Louie_Bruno on Aug 29, '10 20:07

I just recently joined this wonderful game and I was just wondering, minus the great forums/people/relationships on this site, what is everyone's favorite gaming aspect of Mafia Returns? For example, is it dealing drugs, wacking people...that sort of thing. Just curious...

My favorite part of the game is mainly economic, especially trying to manipulate the best drug deals I can.

Report Post Tip

You cannot minus the people. The people make the game.

Without the people then the game is redundant. People have played this game for many years. They have made it exactly what it is. It's why it's so addictive. Meeting the people you have known for a long time or killing those you have taken dislike to/had vendettas with. It's the human reaction and interreaction that make the game the best there is. If the click monkey hoardes were to take over then this game would be just another place to visit for 20 minutes a day. See mafia.org.

IMHO.

Report Post Tip

I see your point. I guess I'm just figuring that out since I am so new to this type of game. I'm sure my reaction will be the same once I've played it awhile and get to know the people better.

Report Post Tip

I see your point. I guess I'm just figuring that out since I am so new to this type of game. I'm sure my reaction will be the same once I've played it awhile and get to know the people better.

Report Post Tip

I get that. I wasn't having a go. Thats just my own view :)

Report Post Tip

Cool.

Report Post Tip

for arguments sake, discounting the people it'd have to be the role playing its self for me. Creating a whole other person. It's like living in a better parallel universei

Report Post Tip

Character interaction

Report Post Tip

Webspider

Report Post Tip

I don't think I can pick a favorite, there's many things I like about MR. Not to mention I've yet to even experience everything so I can't say anything for certain.

Report Post Tip

Character interaction, role playing, and the strategy it takes behind truly flourishing to the max in this game.  This game has no set boundaries as far as how things may play out...i love that!

Report Post Tip

The ranking system and how to get ther

Report Post Tip

Finding people who will feed me after Midnight is the best part of the game for me.

Report Post Tip

I enjoy shooting people. Getting them to come scream at me on IRC afterwords is probably second behind the actual kill itself.

Report Post Tip

Making money for the Family and myself 

Report Post Tip

Let me add I like flying from city to city doing deals and OC's

Report Post Tip

Role-playing and story-telling.

Report Post Tip

simplicity, people and chance

Report Post Tip

Picking the pockets of the insanely well protected :p

Muwhahahahaha

Report Post Tip

I'm going to have to go with Petty Crimes. Robbing the post office is probably my favorite one out of all of them. It's like a rush of adrenaline. I love it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Your Favorite Game Aspect of MR?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL