Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 02:38:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: A new city - Seattle Started by: Squishy on Jan 16, '18 01:01
I’d love for Miami and New Orleans but in my opinion, having more cities isn’t the best solution. I think for options it’s great, but the whole point of districts was so that multiple families could be set up in the same city and try to control the same resource pool.

We need resources to fight over because right now, wars are only started when someone gets bored or someone looks at another the wrong way.
Report Post Tip

If I had a vote, it would be Miami (with special low priced coke, like detroit with booze: like cap the high at $8k, and have the bottom run $4500) and St. Louis.

Report Post Tip

Sick change :D

Report Post Tip

Seattle pokes it's shady head into the criminal underworld. West Coast  beware- There is a new player in town.

Report Post Tip

since it has been empty for a week will it get hostile NPC's?

Report Post Tip

If not mistaken Seattle has much in common with LA. Saw it on a history channel or something...

Report Post Tip

YES! What Valathus just said, It isn't about how many cities or districts there are, the conflict needs to be over resources for it to be organic!

Report Post Tip

can you add Providence Rhode Island. Literally one of the original birthplaces of the East coast mafia families.

Report Post Tip

FatherMacklePenny wouldn't hell be a better choice?

Report Post Tip
Ha are you from Rhoda ?
Report Post Tip

Father forgive me for I have sinned. Lying is not on my sin list.

No.

Report Post Tip
Boston should be next
Report Post Tip

Why should Boston be next? Are you bored with Omerta?

Report Post Tip
Bring back New Orleans!!
Report Post Tip

We have added Seattle as our latest west coast city, soon to be followed by another city in either Central or the East coast region.

I look forward to seeing what new life the existing crews, self auths, or container crews can bring to this city!

Good luck Seattle!

Squishy Is another city ever going to follow Seattle ?

Report Post Tip

We don't really have the population to fill the cities and districts we currently have and you want another one?

Report Post Tip

If you're looking for a chance at running your own crew, there are currently three spots in Seattle open for a one time set-up fee. :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip
Gotta say again I really want to see New Orleans being from here I loved when it was in the game! Do we still have plans to add a new city?

And Constance I must say not the place to advertise this is for discussion on the topic at hand.
Report Post Tip
Can’t fill the cities we currently have. There’s zero need for another city. Less bold suits is better for the overall game.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I concur. I'd rather see all 7 cities with 3 districts before seeing another city added, and unfortunately we barely have the population to justify that with current HQ sizes.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: A new city - Seattle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL