Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 20:57:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: A new city - Seattle Started by: Squishy on Jan 16, '18 01:01
constancebonacieux

We have more than enough population to fill every district and city. Though instead of doing so we clump together rather than spread out. Only two crews are really ever needed in a city, third could be acceptable if it's the Godfather crew.

As for your second part, not sure if that's directed towards me or just advertisement but I've spoken up in both your's and transitioner's thread on Seattle stating that due to age restrictions most the population can't take advantage of the gracious chance you offer. Sadly both have gone without reply.

The main reason for my comment and why I directed it towards squishy was to hear what he had to say as if you notice the beginning half of my comment is a direct quote from him. It's been a long time since this forum was started and would like to know if this 8th city is on the back burner or been scrapped.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
In a district*

Just noticed my mistake though i will point out it actually looks like we are not as clumped together as I thought, for the most part it's just the odd district or two that is.

zoom what benefits do three districts offer that's more appealing than an 8th city and 2 districts?
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I absolutely would be for moving every city to 2 districts and possibly opening 2-3 more cities, this way we have 3 cities in every part of the country and it opens a little diversity among the game. Because it is rather unfair for 2 cities to have 2 districts while the remaining 5 cities have 3. Or possibly just leave the 3 districts in New York and Los Angeles since they are the bigger cities in real life and move every other city to 2 districts. I think the game needs some rebalancing geographically to make the game fair again.

Report Post Tip
3rd district in a city opens up based upon city meeting population criteria.
That is as fair and balanced as it gets.

Boston!! 

Report Post Tip

Cities I think MR deserves!

New Jersey, Kansas City, Tampa, New Orleans and Boston would be the best cities to choose in my opinion. They all have heavy roots in the Mafia, with them all being seats of the Commision as well. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Don't forget Cleveland Ohio ;)

Gold star for Nazar for thinking New Jersey is a city.

Better idea. Liquidate SEA, DT, NY. Make it TWO Districts per city with 1 GF per city. You want to be Godfather, take the current GF on and earn the spot. 

Report Post Tip

Great idea, go code your own game and fuck off in that

nice I will get a quick visit for this city  

Report Post Tip
Montreal!
Report Post Tip

Funny thing your complaining from a new account, which means you just died Nostradamus. You have never been relevant in this game and you continue to bitch, rather then to do something about it. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Kansas City

Report Post Tip
Or get rid of Seattle because it never belonged in the first place and add New Orleans and St Louis back into the game. Then don’t add to or take away anymore, let the use base struggle if it has to. I had how you hold our hand at times
Report Post Tip

Why not have just two cities? 

Two cities. Sure. I like 3 though. East, midwest, west. Makes flights manageable.

I like how these people cry yet have nothing real to contribute. 

Nazar, google suggesting and complaining. They are two different things and I am not complaining.

Report Post Tip

Three is appealing but no more. Ignore Nazar. He is best at blowing smoke out his ass. He likes the comfort zone where there is no challenge. 

Report Post Tip

I like how these people cry yet have nothing real to contribute. 

I R O N I C 

Report Post Tip

Why are you shouting Wayne the tool? Why don't you shout out your plans to take out _ _? You really ought to be paying attention to your surroundings instead of crying on a change update posted months ago.  

Report Post Tip

You're everywhere Wayne. Where is your contribution on the matter at hand? 

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: A new city - Seattle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL