Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 11:31:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Remember Saturday Morning Cartoons? Started by: Frankie-Messina on Jan 23, '18 19:25

Johnny Bravo, TMNT, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Codename Kids Next Door, A lot of Pokemon, Digimon, Monster Rancher.

Except for a few shows, I could say the entire Cartoon Network programme. But I must say of all: Waking up at 6 a.m. before school sit at the table eating Coco-pops and watching the greatest show of all: Pokemon. I miss being young... hehe

Report Post Tip

Tom adn Jerry

Report Post Tip

The Smurfs & the Jetsons.

Report Post Tip

As a kid I guess was transformers. centurions and he-man, as I got a bit old Dragonball Z was more my thing.

Report Post Tip

Bugs Bunny was the biggest asshole to ever live, and we loved him for it.

Report Post Tip
I remember watching skobedo and Tom and Jerry also.
Report Post Tip

Johnny Bravo, Pokemon was not Saturday I don't think but was a childhood favorite. I used to live for cartoons

Report Post Tip

I'm a kid of the 2000s, but I remember Duck dodgers on Saturday morning.

Report Post Tip

Mine were usually Top Cat, Jetsons, Flinstones, Two Stupid dogs and Secret Squirrel. Man, I miss the 90s

Report Post Tip
I'll never forget Bugs Bunny.
Report Post Tip

I used to watch cartoons, but some of them were right at the hour I had to go to school

Report Post Tip

He-Man, Transformers, Thundercats, GI Joe, GUMMIE BEARS!!!!

As teen... Johnny Bravo and Freakazoid were (and still are) amazing. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Definitely miss the old Bugs Bunny and Friends cartoons and Wil E Coyote and Road Runner.  I don't find modern day cartoons remotely entertaining or interesting. 

Report Post Tip
Who wouldn't was only thing I looked forward too.
Report Post Tip

Ok so I loved saturday morning cartoons. Get your big ass cereal bowl sit in front of the tv (Sadly mine had to be turned down low since guardians were sleeping) and watch recess, pokemon, sometime digimon, and a bunch of other crap I am having a brain fart about lol I do wish I could of been 80's saturday cartoon watcher though with the Mario brothers and Zelda haha. But instead I still got to watch greats like the rugrats and rocko's modern life.

Report Post Tip

Oh yes i remember so good of this...was perfect to sit and watch thoses old cartoons. One of my favorite was Coyote and Road Runner.

Report Post Tip
Speed Buggy, Hong Kong Phooey, Scooby-Doo, and Superfriends were my shows.
Report Post Tip
Not really a cartoon......but the “I’m just a Bill, sitting here on Capitol Hill....” public service announcement.
Report Post Tip
Oh yes, I remember. I always watched Johnny Bravo!
Report Post Tip

I liked to watch Tom and Jerry it was funny.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Remember Saturday Morning Cartoons?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL