Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 12:09:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Motor City Hotel Started by: Maddy on Feb 13, '18 18:46

"Fine," she popped a cherry in her mouth and started to suck the life out of it. Alexander was watching her closely, his eyes even began to travel down her neck. 

Few seconds passed of them just weirdly eyeing each other, and she finally spit the cherry seed out of her mouth with a loud 'pop'. Classy. Piper cleared her throat, paying attention to Alexander. 

"So I don't really understand why me when there are tons of other ladies in your bar. I am not a very nice lady when you get to know me." 

The bartender raised an eyebrow, took a cherry for himself and started to eat it. Then he spat the seed out just as Piper did. He was teasing her. Ha. Funny. Not. 

"Nice? Nice is a foreign concept to me. I don't play nice. Not in the streets, at least." 

Report Post Tip

"Oh. Right," Piper nodded awkwardly. She knew what the streets do to you. They plague you with their virus, and then it starts to influence your every behaviour. She was a victim to this. Piper could relate. She doesn't play nice either. When she wants to kill someone, she will get them. If she can't track them down, she'll have every one of her bodyguards hunt for the target. 

The process was swift, but it required team effort. 

Alexander noticed that the conversation was lacking, so he picked it up a bit with a funny observation. 

"I know that Emilio guy is more like your puppy than your boyfriend. Care to tell me what your true intentions are on that man?" He chuckled.

Report Post Tip
Bobby was back in Detroit after setting up his new massage parlour and needed someone to stay for the evening, he went to Motor City Hotel and got himself a room before asking for some fresh towls he grabbed himself a bottle of whiakey to take to his room.

"Could I just have a bottle of your best whiskey on offer"

After getting his whiskey he decided it was time to get his towls.

"Could I have three towls please I am expecting my fiancee to come tonight Hopfully she gets out of work"

After getting his towls he goes to his room and waits for his fiancee Tina to arrive.

When she arrives they have a little time together before taking the flight back to Chicago..
Report Post Tip

Loreto, a family friend of Joyri comes in and approaches the front desk and rents one of the suites on the top floor.  He pulls out a substantial amount of cash and hands it to the hotel manager with a special list of things that are needed at the moment.  He then asks to use the private entrance. The manager nods and agrees as they hand Loreto the keys to the suite. The manager gesture for a hotel worker to help Loreto. Loreto hurries back outside and drives to the back private entrance of the hotel. Getting out a hotel valet approaches, he hands them the keys as he slides an unconscious Joyri out of the back seat, lifting her into his arms, he hurries in the back entrance, a mysterious lady is with him. as they make their way up to the private suite.

Report Post Tip

Skad was enjoying his stroll around the city. He got outside the main CBD district to finally come up onto "Motor City Hotel". The name said it all for him and he was finally relieved to have found a spot he could stay for a night or two.

It was a few floors high and was well setup. However seemed like it wasn't running at its best time. Half the floors the lights were out and could tell it wasn't that highly occupied. He still made his way inside and saw a nice setup outside the area and could tell it had its prime time days vs how it is now. 

The bellboy greeted him and showed him the way to the reception. He walked up and pressed the bell and waited for someone to come through. After a few mins, a lady showed up and asked him how she can help. He asked for a single bedroom for 2 nights. She asked him to fill in some paperwork and few mins later had the bellboy take him upto his room. Before the bellboy left he asked him to get him some dinner and anything would go. The inside of the Hotel had a whole different look compared to the outside. Maybe a rennovation would fix the outside and give it that look he thought...

He sat down and pulled out his bottle of whiskey and had a few sips. He had ordered food which came and he finally took a deep breath as he had his drink and looked out the window thinking the next steps he would take to grow himself. He had come across Rain who had recrutied him into their family and gave him a chance, as his work in the streets caught some attention. He joined and said he'd look around and return to the HQ/City next day to find a spot closer to them.

Report Post Tip

Lucas woke up after a few hours of sleep. As he checked his watch, it was past midnight, and the sun was not even close to coming out. He checked in a bit of hurry and even he wasn’t sure as to why he did that.

However, he nudged off the sleepiness and went in for a shower. Few mins later he came out from a hot shower and had a cigarette lit up. Stood near the window and took a few puffs as he observed the surroundings; not a single soul could be seen but a guy picking things out of a garbage bin. He budded out his cigarette and got ready and packed his belongings. He wasn’t going to stay more than a night in this god forsaken place he thought. Even though it had good amenities, guests were not frequent here by the looks of it.

He locked the door behind him and dropped the keys off at the reception as no one was there to attend it either. He saw a cab going by and waved his hand and the cab passed him by with a screeching noise of the Tyres stopping. He got in and asked to be taken to the CBD District.

Report Post Tip

Lucas had a busy day and knocked out at the Motel again. He had to get himself a spot of his own to conduct business and personal affairs out off. His income from his OCs and day to day activities was racking up for him. Looking at the ceiling, he kept himself in the thoughts and planned through how he wanted to do it. 

He had hired new bodyguards and had to have a sitdown with them soon to get things in order. He shook himself and got up from the bed and took a shower and headed out to the city to get something to eat and meet with the lads. 

Report Post Tip

James Dutton found himself standing at the entrance of the Motor City Hotel's glorious seven-story structure, which reeked of an exquisite charm fitting for its historical past. Its detailed architecture brought back waves of nostalgia reminiscent of bygone days gone by; its cream-colored façade blended perfectly into brick trimming, giving off an aura of delicate glory.
Upon making his way into this serene environment, he was gracefully welcomed by servants whose faces showed worry struggles hidden deep inside themselves. One said politely,
"Welcome, Mr. Dutton." She whispered softly, "How may we serve you?"

James sighed heavily, feeling their pain, and replied assuringly, "Thank you; my mission is to seek solace within this grandeur."

Throughout his stay, James noticed the maids, who worked tirelessly to maintain an air of luxury despite their exhaustion.

Their interaction level was brief but filled with nods and forced smiles during his time there, fulfilling each guest's needs dutifully. Upon departure from the Motor City Hotel, James approached one of the maids with empathy, guiding his voice as he whispered delicately, "Many thanks for your service; I hope one day you find the freedom you so rightly deserve."

The maid responded tearfully, saying, "Thank you; we hope for freedom too."

As he walked away carrying heavy sadness out of the Motor City Hotel, in which its fading grandeur hides trapped souls serving in a world that never valued them fully, echoes from untold stories lingered, reminding him of lessons learned: amidst opulence, things don't always appear as they seem. Once a source of promise and ambition, the Motor City Hotel now bears witness to a legacy of dashed hopes and abandoned pasts. Its solemn halls speak volumes about loss and regret, each room pulsating with emotions left unspoken. Despite its beauty, this establishment is weighed down by an indescribable sadness that lingers long after one departs from its walls.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Motor City Hotel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL