Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 17:24:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [ > - >>> ]
What's the stupidest thing you've done in MR? Started by: Ragnarok on Feb 13, '18 22:19
Possibly telling the main chat our next target during the npc fight in Hollywood or being so tired that I told another member I was open for an OC when I wasn't even in the same city.
Report Post Tip
Probably shooting a CA. I always feel like a horses ass when I shoot someone’s CA accidentally
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Killed someone's CA by accident when I ment to PP it
Report Post Tip

One time I died in a war, started over, died again within 24 hours from a Durden WB. 

Report Post Tip

Agreeing to getting a pro when I didn't really need one. Thank you 1%. Happened quite a few years back now.

Report Post Tip

On my first account, I had no clue how anything worked.  I kept hitting the payday button, because hey, it kept giving me money.  My CL had a nice little chat with me. 

Report Post Tip

replying to this post! lol!

Report Post Tip

First Account...I mugged my GF. 

i made a post in the outside forum that did not meet the minimum word requirement and thus got admin jailed for it, and lost my hustle streak.

Report Post Tip
Decided to join Lust's crew. Hid all my takings up the big gape and now they're lost! It's like the Bermuda Triangle in there.
Report Post Tip
Hmm lets see... In sea of many things I would pick one of recently. I diced my life without knowing the rules and thinking its a gift code :) Ya i think that one is a champion deed :D
Report Post Tip

My biggest mistake was trying an old English speaking roleplay character.

Report Post Tip

Killed someone's CA by accident when I ment to PP it

Go down the active list, click about 3 different/random names and try to wack them. I call it the Russian Roulette of Mafia.

Report Post Tip

Retired an account cause I was drunk. LMFAO.

Report Post Tip

retired over something said to me , 

Report Post Tip

Did a terribl thing and tried to be nice in an event, will never help out any in such things anymore, enough is enough

Report Post Tip

The stupidest thing I've ever done in MR.. HMMM.... that could be a tough one, but.. I'll narrow it down - Trusting the right people, at the wrong time..

Report Post Tip

Izzy was giving out creds one night. I was so drunk I accidentally fell prey to one of his suicide links.

Report Post Tip

Retired over something stupid.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's the stupidest thing you've done in MR?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL