Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 13:33:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
What's the stupidest thing you've done in MR? Started by: Ragnarok on Feb 13, '18 22:19

I pretended that I had a brother who played for me when I went to sleep because an acquaintance told me to say that to someone who was trying to intimidate me out of buying into the - back then - 1 mil harty; I have no brother nor sister, plus, at the time, I didn't know it was against the rules, but a shared account being illegal in MR should have rung a bell. 

Report Post Tip

on my first account, I shot at Marla Singer with a tiny as fuck gun and made the hit out of pure luck.  after I told my friend who I had shot, they freaked out, amazed that I wasn't dead.

Report Post Tip

i killed a guy with a sponsor thinking that he's an IA ! 

Report Post Tip

Not the stupidest, but most recent was locking down NY while in CH...

Report Post Tip

Rinse and repeat. Whenever I managed to do Daily Hustle 7 days in a row, as soon as it might start to get efficient, I forget about it. Happens every week :/

Report Post Tip

Picked the wrong players pocket 

Report Post Tip

Suicided during one of Izzy's credit giveaways cause I was too drunk to do things carefully.

Report Post Tip

lost my money on gambling.

Report Post Tip

Written background for a character then accidentally created a different one I had almost nothing written for. (This is my first character so at least my second will likely be easy to write for)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Played dice and lost to much. 

Report Post Tip
Only really silly thing I have done is shoot a CA that wasn’t mine
Report Post Tip

when i was new here i went to a funeral and posted "Rest in Piss," apparently that's frowned upon. 

Report Post Tip
One time I was looking for a shortcut to get to the wack screen so I clicked on “Alive” in my own profile. I deleted my own name and typed in my targets name... but did you know that when you refresh the page irelods the ORIGINAL info?

RIP me.
Report Post Tip

Believed I can beat house

Report Post Tip

On my second account in 2013, I got drunk and sent up an auth request to my CL to try and 1% Deadlysin

Report Post Tip

spam and blocked for a week.

Report Post Tip

Going rogue right after a war only to miss my shot.

Report Post Tip

Attempting to take a private flight during a war with zero cash on hand, and then immediately trying to wack my target thinking I'd landed in his city before noticing. :/ 

Report Post Tip

having problen irl and havent been able to play MR for 2 weeks and see almost ALL friend gtting killed in a war, what the fuck happened.....

Report Post Tip

being asked to pro someone after a first wave attack in a big war imminently about to start; and shooting immediately

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's the stupidest thing you've done in MR?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL