Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 12:53:07
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
Brainstorming story ideas while listening to my daughter at RDR2
Report Post Tip
Watching Elimination Chamber.
Report Post Tip

Homework, just like I do every Sunday night. Procrastination at it's finest.

Report Post Tip

Looking at my new college timetable for this year. Not feeling excited about it. Oh well.

Report Post Tip
Training to be an abogado
Report Post Tip

i have just finished ironing my work shirts

Report Post Tip

It's been 3 days and a hospital stay and I'm still throwing up and making everyone around me miserable because I'm in so much pain.

Report Post Tip

Sitting here thinking of how I can get out of work, which I will not be successful at and then i will eventually be at work , Again.

Report Post Tip

I'm on my lunch break. I'm trying to relax a bit before working a few more hours and wishing it was Friday already.

Report Post Tip
I am binge watching a show called ‘Bones’ while hoping my food is going to cook itself.
Report Post Tip

About to head to bed.... was playing Belote a few moments ago

Report Post Tip
Watching good ol Blue Bloods chain smoking cigarettes lol
Report Post Tip

Reading over forum threads and wondering about things like double standards, hypocrites, the defiinition of spam, then wondering where most of the quality and pride over the recent years went for stories, debates and discussions.

Report Post Tip

Enjoying some veggies and ranch dip!

Report Post Tip
Unwinding from work. About to burn a few.
Report Post Tip

I am working

Report Post Tip

I lterally just got done melting the ice off my driveway with a flamethrower. When in doubt, kill it with fire.

Report Post Tip

Trying to find something to watch on TV and failing, absolute horse shit on tonight.

Report Post Tip
Waiting for my internet-connection will be fixed so I can play MR for full which I cant do by this damn phone I got.
Report Post Tip

I am currently watching the show Misfits on Hulu. It's basically a show where some people stuck doing community service get super powers. Comedy ensues and it's just a great show to watch overall. If you've seen the new show Umbrella Academy on Netflix, there is a lot of similarities. One of the actors is even the same and has VERY similar powers on each show. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL