Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 03:08:26
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

I am about to start watching Creed 2. 

Report Post Tip

Getting ready to figure out what I want to do today before I have to wake up early for work again tomorrow

Report Post Tip

Completing the hustle and waiting on my hair to dry so that I can flat iron it and also contemplating on getting a wax done now or tomorrow.

Report Post Tip
Sitting in my office waiting to start work :(
Report Post Tip
Watching Despicable Me 2 right now, yup this is what life has come to.
Report Post Tip

It's D&D night, and if i'm lucky, my con won't get me killed

Report Post Tip

Playing Project Hospital while I play my Spotify playlist. Basically just relaxing.

Report Post Tip

I am playing Mafia and Guild Wars two!  Woot Woot!  <3

Report Post Tip

Is hangry because he has to wait for his food to cook instead of demolishing it now 😢

Report Post Tip

Bored out of my mind. Consequently, looking for something to do lol

Report Post Tip

Looking at a college guide on referencing and how to avoid plagiarism. My mind is swimming with the fishes.

Report Post Tip

Drank too much coffee, will be awake half the night, can't figure out what I want to do right now. 

Report Post Tip
Just doing the usual. Sitting on the couch relaxing after work. Flipping channels on the idiot box because I have the attention span of a goldfish.
Report Post Tip

Listening to the rain while I play online. Also waiting to go to Costco tomorrow. LOL

Report Post Tip

Watching an episode of Law & Order SVU. Fave. Also looking at some readings for tomorrow's class. 

Report Post Tip
Watching the dawn of the dead remake about to make up some dinner
Report Post Tip

Right this minute I am wondering if I should start hurrying or just stick to my normal pattern in the morning. I overslept !!!

Report Post Tip

Finding the motivation to work, I'm almost there.

Report Post Tip

I'm lay now. Watching videos on youtube.

Report Post Tip
On route to work. Another nice springy day for London!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL