Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 14:56:41
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

playing mr waiting for free credits

Report Post Tip

I am thinking about how to best describe the News that is delivered to Americans. And how I regret not taking the advice of one of my ENG Professors many years ago.  

Report Post Tip

Writing an essay on Youth Culture & Social Media.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Watching vikings debating on what to make for dinner
Report Post Tip
Sitting here loading a bowl.
Report Post Tip

Processing the news on Knick Foles with a few questions.

Report Post Tip

Nick Foles

Report Post Tip
I just made myself some breaktfast, then had a look at the time and realised that i have to be at work in less than an hour. so i maybe ahould go and get ready. i wish you all a nice day ^^
Report Post Tip
Hungover feeling sorry for myself in bed
Report Post Tip
Deciding if i should cook dinner or order take-away
Report Post Tip

Sitting in the college library. Was feeling pumped as hell earlier to get a head start on a writing task, but MR is bae so now I'm procrastinating.

Report Post Tip
Finally finished my essay! Eating breakfast, getting ready for work watching good morning Britain. Not looking forward to going out into Storm Gareth. Eeeeek!
Report Post Tip

Trying to decide what to post on here while listening to burning witches Hexenhammer Cd. You have any suggestions they will be greatly appreciated.

Report Post Tip

About to make tracks to get my mini-mes to school. In the rain and gales. Yay! 

Report Post Tip
I'm standing in the shower... trying to wake up, so i can get ready for work...which consumes much of my life...
Report Post Tip

Heading back to bed, I think.

Report Post Tip

Doing work calls and looking up Baby Disrespect videos because Doc is hilarious and his daughter is a future Twitch star

Report Post Tip

I'm just studying like always, can't wait for spring break!

Report Post Tip

I'm thinking about the elites who bought their kids way into top Colleges while hard working parents pay for their children's education.

Report Post Tip
Taking a bus to work.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL