Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 16:53:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
Watching the only English language channel in a Panamanian hotel room.
Report Post Tip

This very moment i sit in front of my computer and think of going to bed but also listen to paraolympics on the tely and try to win some credits in Dice.

Report Post Tip

I'm generally either at work or winding down from work. At the moment, I'm just home from spending time with a group of friends at their house watching Labyrinth and playing a board game based off the movie. Work calls though, so I'll be signing off shortly.

Report Post Tip

searching for RVs

Report Post Tip

I am trying to understand and make familiar with this game, and just sitting and scratching my head cos i cant actually figure it out as of now

Report Post Tip

eating a ham sammich

Report Post Tip
Riding the train to work while trying to figure out How to best Fix fuck ups from yesterday.
Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip

I am watching crime mystery shows on YouTube, while debating on if I feel like going to bed or doing some much needed chores that I've been putting off all week.

Report Post Tip

I'm currently getting my work gear ready for tonight and the rest of the weekend whilst watching some insane bounty hunter videos wishing i was American.

Report Post Tip
Debating on calling into work so I can sleep in.
Report Post Tip
Preparing for lunch
Report Post Tip

About to get ready for lunch and figure out if I have to go anywhere today since I'm off work...

Report Post Tip

Watching Preacher. Pretty damn good TV show.

Report Post Tip

relaxing and prepare myself for the weekend.

Report Post Tip

watching football and playing MR

Report Post Tip

Posting in this thread so I can complete my daily hustle

Report Post Tip
Playing ps4 at the moment.
Report Post Tip

watching mindhunter on Netflix and clicking away on here :)

Report Post Tip

Treating myself to Jim Beam's new Wild Cherry whisky after a thigh and glute day that will almost certainly haunt me tomorrow. 

Anyone have any crutches I can borrow? =/

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL