Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 12:08:48
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27
Just was getting caught up on a show. Now I'm working on the daily hustle and moping because there's no BabyYoda to snuggle.
Report Post Tip

raging at stupid quarentine -_- 

Report Post Tip

Eating Krispy Kreme Donuts and trying to finish solving a Rubik's cube that I actually got for Christmas!

Report Post Tip

drinking my coffee while tuning out the others in the office

Report Post Tip

I am working from home and playing mr

Report Post Tip

Working from home and spending time on here. Listening to spotify which might swamp over to netflix later in the day. 

Report Post Tip

At this very moment I am watching the new show on Amazon called Hunters. At first I thought this show was going to be too odd or even over the top in its craziness. I was pleasantly surprised as this show has been amazing so far after just a few episodes. It's been a good way of passing time while stuck at home during all these closures here in the US due to the Coronavirus. 

Report Post Tip

Telling myself not to be grumpy about how tired I am and to just be grateful my work is still running right now.

Report Post Tip

I am cooking chicken, making Kraft Dinner and eating a chocolate chip muffin. VIVA LA INSOLATÌON 

Report Post Tip

Just hopped out of the shower and am trying to decide wtf to make for supper tonight. 

Report Post Tip

Smoking weed and playing DOOM Eternal

Report Post Tip

Dousing myself in hand sanitizer and hiding in my bunker shooing away the neighbor kids.

Report Post Tip

Watching Criminal Minds, deciding whether or not Gideon was better than Rossi, it's a draw right now...

Report Post Tip
Floating 11583 meters in the sky going 856KPH.
In a magical hunk of metal.
Report Post Tip

Playing with an app that identifies breed when you take a photo of your dog. 

It's amusing what it pulls up when your dog is s mutt.

Report Post Tip

Not much to do but watching tv 

Report Post Tip

I'm watching TV and playing on MR.

Report Post Tip

Reading everybody's response and thinking about why I'm here...

Report Post Tip

Jk I'm just playing MR and trying to find a new show to watch.

Report Post Tip
Just started Dark side of the moon on a Transformers marathon.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL