Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 12:18:45
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are you doing right this minute? Started by: Vito_Landucci on Mar 14, '18 08:27

checking that my bus is going to be running tomorrow, while trying to also find something to watch to make up for nothing to do. 

Report Post Tip

Right now I am sitting at home, self quarantined by choice, wife and I. Wondering when this nightmare will be over.

Report Post Tip

Playing this game.

Report Post Tip
I'm in bed ready for sleep. Busy busy busy day ahead tomorrow. Stay safe 😍
Report Post Tip

Well right now, listening to radio (via phone so maybe radio is the wrong word even though it's a station stream), mr, and at times picking at chicken stuck between my teeth.

Report Post Tip
Trying to entertain my child, while not really being able to do anything outside the house/yard
Report Post Tip

Currently slobbing out in a vest top with a beer, promising myself that next week I will be doing floor exercises and stretches for atleast an hour a day.

Report Post Tip
Just finished buying more alcohol
Report Post Tip

Playing COD modern warfare! It's not bad actually. 

Report Post Tip

Trying to decide which clients I should call first and which one is more important for my work situation; both callers are of clients that I should not have to be fucking taking care of but here we are

Report Post Tip

Doing some hustle things, playing LoL!

Report Post Tip

Cant do anything, lockdown life

Report Post Tip

Well my state is in lockdown so just chillin at home listening to In this Moments Ritual the song Roots to be exact.

Report Post Tip

Re watching the defenders 

Report Post Tip
I live in New Zealand, and we are all in 4 week isolation due to the covoid 19, now all businesses and work and schools are shut down
Report Post Tip

Woke up and just brewing a pot of coffee....awesome really

Report Post Tip

Trying to kill some time till I start cooking

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Watching buddies play an online poker game and shooting the shit. 

Report Post Tip
About to pass the fuck out after a 10hr shift
Report Post Tip

Tired, headache, not doing much of anything.  Slightly annoyed that the I keep getting the crew chat for the hustle. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are you doing right this minute?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL