Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:23:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
PROPOSED CHANGES: Lounge Credits/VIP/Hustle Point Gifts Started by: Squishy on Mar 23, '18 18:18

On a side note, Missy, it's perfectly plausible to make well over a million in a day, keep at it!

Report Post Tip
squishy maybe I abuse my phone way to much :( but I'll keep trying to get it to work on my end if you say your running the same and it works. Not sure why my phones being a pain then
Report Post Tip

I have found the social part of game (IRC)  to be insulting when I speak by ignoring my words or criticizing me.  I did not in anyway deserve either outcomes in IRC.

Report Post Tip

I would also like to add being shy may exist. I would say maybe 2% if that are shy. That pretty much rules out that theory. 

Report Post Tip

I can't comment on the lounge aspect as I don't use IRC. The added credits for posting is great though.

Missy your RPs are/were enjoyable to read. It's a shame you dont enjoy this part of the game. I'm not sure you should be rewarded for choosing to not participate in what is a big aspect of the game. It just doesn't make sense.

Report Post Tip

Role playing is the game. How many times has one took the leap and been ridiculed? Killed? Ignored?

Report Post Tip

It's a part of the game. And if you come at it from a shitty angle, you will cop some of that shit on your forehead.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Are you saying opinions rule the results of encouraged  role playing?

Report Post Tip

Nope. I have no idea what that actually means. What I'm saying is, what you put out there you get in return. So if all you do is bring negativity to the forums, you're bound to get something like it in response. :) Because misery loves company, as they say. 

Report Post Tip

Sorry for double post, but I feel we are going off topic here. Hit me up via MM if you want to discuss this further.

Report Post Tip

If you have no idea what that means, why are you answering nope? When a player role plays, nowhere in this Admin announcement does  it read ones words will be dissected by the gang one does not fit in.  So what is left?

Report Post Tip

Players are not shy. Their hands are tied because of paranoid opinions. Have a good night all.

Report Post Tip

I don't mind, but maybe where i have benefitted from this, i try and spend some time in the forums but am a limited conversationalist on Lounge but try and poke a comment in, if can fit in to a conversation at stages.   The minute was talk about talking = hustle points, credits etc, i noticed a massive increase by a limited amount of people though as if to claw in as much as possible.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

I hesitate to speak in #main. idk

People who draw too much attention usually receive the wrong kind, whether they be struck by a bullet or a bolt of lightning.

I guess my caution toward this has limited my speech in #main to expressions of gratitude or humble phrases in response to those who speak to me.

Great is the difficulty in maintaining silence while being talkative in extremely public environments.

Im just a player. My opinions change with the circumstances. Like in real life, I don't care who the new president is or what the laws are, I'll do my best to obey them and use them to my advantage. But I digress.

I guess my point is, only certain people are built for the social scene and they should be supported in their endeavors 100%. And may they never see the Obits because of it. Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Agree much with you Atom, way to much hard words around in there daily which isnt the best to be into and talk with.

Then the game-owner can do whatever he want, of course should ppl who are much active in game both in MR and on lounge, cant agree that all those who write much in forum should get the most, betetr if they who write much in main in lounge and also they who spend much time in the game and do much things there perhaps.

Report Post Tip

I honestly think the new proposed system works more fluidly with activity than the current one. If you think about it, racing may generate some activity, but also generates page load speed delays and lag with multiple users clicking the same link at the same time. Whereas if Izzy has an algorithm randomly selecting Already active players, then there is no lag generated and no need for multiple page clicks to try and get a credit that may or may not be there in a second... 

Report Post Tip

Interesting new form, seems good enough for all as I see it.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: PROPOSED CHANGES: Lounge Credits/VIP/Hustle Point Gifts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL