Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 09:13:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Extravaganza in Seattle Started by: TonyCastelli on Apr 26, '18 02:01

After what seemed like hours scouring for just the right souveniers among the many vendors, Joy comes away with a pocket sized crystal gazing ball, two key chains that look like telescopes, a big fake diamond ring, several souvenier plates and a groovy new summer dress and sandals.  They wrap up everything neatly for her and box it up and put it in the cutest canvas shopping bag.

Isn't this exciting Shinni?

Shinni stood outside all the stalls while Joy was looking around, so he didn't get to see anything she purchased.  She corners him and takes each item out individually and explains it to him and why she bought it in the first place.  She giggles and insists that he touch each thing and say something about it.  When they are finished, she packs it all up and they head over to the Pirate ship.  She's sure the guys are there drinking grog that Furd has made, and she wants to get some for herself.  James might be there too, it's just the type of place he likes to hang around.  Once they get there, Joy and Shinni take a tour of the boat and Joy sneaks several cups of grog before Shinni even has a chance to notice.  She sees Williams and waves frantically, giggling at his seriousness.

Then she sits down to enjoy some of the food the place has to offer, relaxing and chatting with her crewmates, Godfather TonyCastelli and friends.

Report Post Tip

Briya stood near the music stage, watching the players perform while licking the sticky residue of cotton candy from her fingers. The day was a rare and beautiful sunny one, perfect for being outdoors. She'd tried to hunt down some crew to accompany her today, but no one had been in the small headquarters this morning, so she'd simply left a note taped to the big fish tank, inviting them to join her. She'd then ventured out on her own, at least as 'alone' as a gaggle of bodyguards would allow. Her main guy, Bill, stood next to her, pointing out all the different activities going on. Briya just nodded in reply; she wasn't blind. 

When Briya spotted Tony near the food vendors, she approached him with a huge smile. "Tony! What a great event you've put on, here. Couldn't have asked for better weather, either. I'm hoping some of the others from Vegas show up, but they all seem to be scattered elsewhere today," she said, shielding her eyes from the sun. 

"Say, where can a girl get a drink around here? I'm in the mood to try something new...and I don't mean lemonade," she winked, then waved excitedly when she saw Joy and Shinni nearby. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Tony was pondering a snack when Briya appeared in front of him. She was in quite the good mood! 

"Well, I know that I saw Atom around here earlier. So you're not the sole Las Vegas member who has shown up so far. I do appreciate you taking the time to come out to our beautiful city." Tony looked around at the nice weather Briya had pointed out. 

He had been lucky to not have to deal with a constant downpour of rain as was the usual weather here in Seattle.

"Well I know that Furd has brought in some delicious alcohol. We actually have a bottle of his famous Grog for you to either take with ya or enjoy while you're here." He handed her the golden labeled bottle.

He looked over to where Briya just looked and spotted Joy and Shinni who she seemed excited to see. Tony motioned for them to quickly come over and say hello to their friend so as to not keep her waiting. 

"I do hope you all enjoy your time here, although don't get into too much trouble." Tony winked at the trio.

Report Post Tip

Henri approached the party knowing full and well that it was in full swing already. He didn't mind, it would give him an opportunity to observe from a distance before mingling. Everyone seemed to be having a blast - whether they were getting obscenely drunk, flirting, or simply trying to win prizes from one of the many carnival-esque games that had been erected, Henri could tell that spirits were high. Henri overheard his Right Hand Man shouting about winning a prize for some lass and he shook his head. Hopefully Aidan wouldn't get too drunk. 

Henri watched on from the shadows for quite some time, occasionally lighting up a cigarette. Normally he wouldn't smoke while being hidden like this, but he figured anyone sober enough to detect him from this distance deserved to see him. The enormous ship that Tony had brought for the gathering was interesting, Henri wondered how much he had paid for the zoning permits... He chuckled, tossing aside the mental inquiry - Tony had the city under wraps, it probably only took a phone call to get the thumbs up. 

Deciding he had scouted out the area for long enough and that ultimately it was safe, Henri glided through the crowds and found himself standing at the base of what appeared to be...a castle? Henri thought to himself 'What the fuck...?' as he tilted his head, wondering just how much money this party had cost Tony Castelli. Clearly things were going well for the Family's in Seattle. 

Entering the castle, Henri ignored a few of the people trying to make small talk with him. He had to know how the view was from the top. Henri's hands suddenly started patting his pockets in search for the flask he thought he brought with him. When he realized that it was nowhere to be found, Henri grumbled and debated rejoining the crowd outside to get some booze...but he had already gone too far on his castle quest.

It didn't take much longer to finish climbing the castle, and Henri was rewarded with an astonishing view. From this vantage point he could see everything - including some things that he wished he hadn't. Henri shook his head and laughed as he watched a drunken man lean in to kiss the woman in front of him, because the man lost his footing and wound up flat on his face. 

Henri pulled out a cigarette from his pocket and puffed away happily, deciding that he would watch the rest of the evening unfold from here.

Marie closed her eyes and inhaled the breeze.  Even through they were inland a bit, she could still smell the ocean and the breeze was quite cool on her skin.  The lights and sounds of the little fair reminded her of the carnivals that use to come to her village every year when she was growing up in Italy.  They had always been so much fun for her and her friends.

The thought of those friends brought a hint of sadness to her.  She sighed.  She refused to be sad this night and so she shook it off as she began to walk down the street.  This was a celebration of spring and new life.  She had a lot to celebrate.  The last couple of days had been a delightful whirlwind.  The thought of him brought a smile to her lips and lit her face with a glow.

She walked through the mini market and stopped at a few of the booths to look at their trinkets and nic-nacks.   She did not buy anything of course.  She was much to practical of woman to throw money around so frivolously.    Taking a moment to look at the faces around her, she wondered if she would run into anyone she knew here.  She did have several friends in the Seattle area.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Klejnot stood wearing a blue dress which cascaded into a turquoise and light blue ends. Looking at those from the balcony she folded her hands in front of her on the railing. Enjoying the sounds of the laughter and the sights of those below having the time of their life, it was a new season and time for the fun of the year to begin. She had spent time to speak to TonyCastelli about what the castle of Atlantis would look like. It was a wonderful sight, being able to look over at all the other attractions. She waved to those who noticed her standing there, with a small laugh of amusement she looked over to The_Kid who seemed to be enjoying the view before being nudged and hearing James speak.

She listened to him as he had already started drinking long before her. "Well, how does it feel bein' queen o' castle eh?"

She rolled her eyes but could not help but laugh before he headed off down to the ground floor to make his way to the ship, or to the party where tony was at. Calling after him she smiled, "Do not drink too much James! I'll have to have Furd and Blooter bring you back if you do."
She looked to The_Kid and smiled before bowing her head. "I have to say I shall go find Godfather Tony and thank him for this wonderful event." She went to turn around, only to see a old friend she had not seen in forever. At least... Not since his tailoring shop had burnt to a crisp. "Rin!" She grinned and embraced her old friend, before having a small chat about his trip that he had taken since the last spoke. With that she  since she had to apologize to him since she had to go find her Godfather. 

She turned and headed down the ways to the ground floor in search of Tony and to find some Seattle drink specialties that would be served today.

Report Post Tip
Shinni touched each object and complimented them as Joy instructed, glad that she seemed satisfied by her purchases and that they were finally done shopping.

Off to the pirate ship they went, Joy getting drunk during the tour before he knew it. When it was time for food, he managed to get both Joy and James to drink a couple cups of water before the pair began drinking again. The short male shook his head at the two before he spotted Briya and Tony waving at them.

After getting Joy's attention he nodded over at the two. "Better head over and say hi." He said before standing and walking over to the two. "Hello you two. " He greeted, nodding his head slightly at them.

When Briya and Tony were motioning to Shinni and Joy, the rain finally stopped. Eagal, took the break to fly off and dry his rain soaked feathers. The bird circled the event, keeping an eye on Shinni. The human owed him a good preening after they got home. Once his feathers were dry, he took roost on the highest obstacle of the event.
Report Post Tip

Joy holds on to James' hand as they head over to talk to Briya with Shinni.  Joy hadn't seen her friend for a good while and was anxious to catch up on all the goings on in Briya's life.

It's been such a long time!  Tell me everything!  Joy pours Briya a cup of Furd's grog and the four old friends chat for a long time and bring each other up to date on all the events going on in their lives.  Briya looks so beautiful, she always was a pretty girl.  

I'm so happy you are here with us.  We shouldn't let so much time pass before we see each other again!   By this time it is getting later in the afternoon and they go in search of pizza and ice cream and corn dogs, just enjoying each other's company and wandering around.

I'm so glad that Godfather TonyCastelli organized this extravaganza.  What a party!

Report Post Tip

I'd just wrapped up with business for the night with my coffee shop located in the business district when I promised TonyCastelli who had stopped by earlier that I would stop by for his extravaganza. It was a good time to promote my small business and have fun with some people from our sister city. My tequila flask had just been filled so I pulled it from my pocket and took a drink as I enter the extravaganza.

Meeting up with TonyCastelli was a priority so I started walking around right away. There were a lot of people around I was pretty excited about the outcome for him. I noticed Jasmine in the crowd of people and made my way over to her. Shaking her hand I told her it was very nice to see her and thanked her for having him in their city. I asked if she had seen TonyCastelli and she said the last she had heard was he was a top the Atlantis!

I looked up at the castle that had been erected for the extravaganza. It was very tall and it looked like there were a lot of people up there having a good time. I'd have to make my way up there to find Tony and thank him for going out of his way for such a great event. As I continued to walk through the vendor shops I couldn't help but stop and do a double take. I couldn't believe myself when I had found Marie_Lucania walking through the shops looking at a few things but putting them back. As she continued to walk I picked up the items she was looking and and had them bagged as I continued to watch her walk out into the crowd.

Making my way towards her I linked arms with her sneaking up behind her. She smiled to my surprise as I handed over a bag full of gifts for her. I was more then happy to have been able to spend another night with her, it was really starting to feel like it was meant to be. I took her by the hand and we continued to walk through the shops. After some time we made our way to the entrance of the Atlantis and walked through the castle making our way to the top. The view was great and quite romantic, a place I didn't mind spending some time with Marie. I pulled her close and gave her a big hug before explaining I was still on a mission to find TonyCastelli

After wandering through the castle for some time getting lost with Marie checking stuff out we finally ran into the man that was running the show. He had quite the entourage around him, AlexaBliss, Williams, and some others were gathered around him showing Tony was running a quite the party. I made my way through the crowd of fans and shook hands with my good friend. He looked like he had been extremely busy and I am glad I could give him a pick me up earlier in the day to keep him going. I thanked him for having me and all that he did to put on such a show with Jasmine and the city of Seattle. It was a city I spent a lot of time in and I was proud to say so. 

Alexa kept on trying to win herself more teddies, but it was looking bleak, she had tried to ring toss the tin cans and choose a duck from a pool, and still she could not win herself another teddy, She looked around to see who she could find to come win her another one and in the distance she saw Godfather RomanReigns, her eyes locked onto him, if anyone can win teddies he must be able to. She went running up to him

"Roman Roman, please win me some teddies please please TonyCastelli wont" She pretended to start to cry, hopefully this would help her cause and he would agree to help her.

"I really want on of those teddies." she sad point to a teddy in the distance, it was easily 6ft tall, much taller than her but she needed it, but winning it would not be easy, it was a hole in one on a mini golf hole and the hole looked impossible. She looked at Godfather RomanReigns and fluttered her eyelashes.

"Go on give it ago" she said to him

Report Post Tip

Suki decided to head to Seattle after speaking with Alice about the recent invite that TonyCastelli sent to Alice for the Springtime Extravaganza.

The tents are amazing, the smells coming from the ones with the food make your mouth water just being near them. Suki makes her way over to a vendor " I'd like to purchase a Funnel Cake"  After making  her purchase and enjoying her food, she makes her way along to balloon dart game to try to win a prize.

Once the game is over Suki looks around for the host of this Extravaganza TonyCastelli, who looks swamped by all the Politicians, and throngs of people, and decided it might not be the best time to say Hi. Therefore, she decides she will wonder around and see if she might meet any other nice people. 

Tony was making his rounds still as the day dragged on. After some time for drinks and games with friends he hit that long stretch of talking to politicians which couldn't have bored him any more. Some of them were decent fellows to talk to since some of 'em came from poor backgrounds and knew what it was like to fight your way to the top whether they were Irish, Italian, German, or any other nationality. 

Then there were of course those who were almost born into the position and tended to treat Tony with a little less respect as they felt entitled to everything. Eventually they'd all know what was and wasn't okay to do or say in his city. No matter what the politicians thought, they didn't control shit. If they even for a second thought they could stand in the way of any progress Tony was making then they would find themselves with a new pair of cement shoes...

As he was trying to find an excuse to get away from all of the people around him, he spotted Suki who he had noticed around the streets of Detroit before working for Alice. He'd not formally met her, but he thought this was the perfect excuse to get away from all of the annoying chit chat that was happening around him about politics. 

"Excuse me gentlemen, I have to go say hello to somebody." He pushed past one man who was trying to sell him on the idea of prohibiting gambling in Seattle.

Tony made his way over to where Suki was standing, "Hello Suki, my name is Tony Castelli as I'm sure you may already know. I'm glad to see word has spread of the event we're having here in Seattle. How are you enjoying yourself so far?"

Report Post Tip

Suki was suprised by TonyCastelli coming over, but instantly recovered.

"Hello, sir. Yes, word of this Fine event did spread, which I am sure glad of. I have definitely enjoyed it so far, I  can't say I have seen the likes of this around here before, and just glad to have got to come and Glad to have got to meet you, Sir.  Do you have any recommendations for the best things to visit while I am here?"

Report Post Tip

Tony felt a bit of joy that she was enjoying the event. That's all he wanted out of it, was some enjoyment for the people of Seattle and his peers in the underworld. 

The question Suki asked definitely made him think for a second on what the best suggestions would be...

"Well, I'd say you should definitely check out the replica pirate ship we brought in and placed down in the park over there." Tony paused to point out the direction he was referring to, "I'd also suggest heading over to the stand that represents Furd's business here in Seattle. It's serving his homemade Grog and Bumbo. Two delicious alcoholic beverages, although if you're not a drinker then I'd understand. You can always go check out the Cali Coffee Company stand which is serving hot beverages."

Tony paused for another moment before beginning again, "Well I'd also suggest maybe checking out some of the musicians as they play music or even stopping by any of the New York style food stands. They're making some delicious sandwiches and Italian food." 

"I'm not sure if there is anything else I'd suggest directly. Although you can always look at some of the merchant stands for anything that you may want to purchase. They're selling lots of antiques and interesting trinkets." Tony pointed over to a section of tents and stands.

He hoped that maybe she'd enjoy one of those ideas and possibly find some others who were partaking in the activities that she could meet.

"Feel free to find me if you need anything, have any questions, or wish to maybe compete in one of the many games we have set up around here." He smiled and wondered what she may choose to do.

Report Post Tip

Jasmine is wandering around meeting and greeting people at the Seattle Extravaganza. As she scanned around, it was quite the good turn out. there are red and white balloons everywhere. She always thought this look was so welcoming and pretty. Every event she organizes has to have balloons. So when she heard Tony was running an event, she had to make sure there were balloons. 

She approaches AlexaBliss as she is waving around a fluffy teddy. Having just won a coconut, Jasmine hands this to AlexaBliss too. Alexa runs off to win some more goodies so Jasmine takes a little more of a wander and bumps into RomanReigns. She shakes his hand and greets him. 

"Many thanks for coming. It is great to see you. It's been a while. I hope you win lots of prizes and eat lots of food." Jasmine chuckles and bids him farewell as she goes to find TonyCastelli and Williams .

On her way she finds BumbleBeeHe has his back to her so she runs and pounces him. He turns around and is greeted with a huge grin. Jasmine takes his hand and twirls herself around him. She isn't usually this flouncy but is so excited to see an old friend in town. Having composed herself again, she offers BumbleBee a drink. They walk over to get a drink and have a mini catch up. Finishing up their drinks, Jasmine wishes BumbleBee all the best and goes to the pirate ship to see if Tony will be there. 

As she reaches the Pirate ship, Jasmine is welcomed by Furd and Williams who are standing by with drinks at the ready. She is about to aboard when she catches a glimpse of Archon in the corner of her eye. She shouts over to him.

"ARCHON! come on over here. Accompany me on the pirate experience." While Jasmine is waiting for Archon to aboard the ship, she notices Blooter getting blootered on the ship already. She tuts and calls him out to which he replies with a grunt. "Oh Blooter, come and join us" He pulls himself up and wanders over. Jasmine grabs him by the hand and as she looks up she is faced by none other than the very man she had been looking for! TonyCastelliJasmine smiles into a laugh.

"I've been looking for you everywhere. I told you I would be here, apologies for the late arrival but you know me, always fashionably late." Jasmine winks then looks around TonyCastelliShe checks the entrance and the other side. "Where is Insomnia ? Is he not with you? I have a drink held behind the bar for him" 

Pat-the-Cat aboarded the ship and was handed a drink by Furd. Jasmine welcomed him and gave him a pat on the back as she smiled. "Are you ready for the pirate experience? I hear it's the best!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tony was making his way through the parks flower garden on his way to the castle and enjoying the sunshine. As he looked up he saw the towering structure standing over him. It was costly, but definitely worth it as a surprise for Klejnot and her crew. He was on his way up the stairs when he bumped into Klejnot and they both almost fell over.

"I'm sorry Klej, I was lost in thought being in awe of the castle. How have you enjoyed the event so far?" He smiled as they both dusted themselves off from the small collision. 

Before she had a chance to reply he said, "OH! Have you had time to enjoy any drinks or food options we have set up? I know of a few different options that are quite good. They're also quite close to some of the games."

She looked a bit out of sorts as he kept talking so quickly in excitement. Tony grabbed her hand and began to pull her in the direction of the other events while listening to her finally answer his questions on the way. 

Report Post Tip

On her route to find TonyCastelli, Klejnot stopped to stare up at the sky, it was warm. A bright sunny day chasing away all the cold of the past winter. She wondered through her thoughts, thinking of what needed to be done or what she herself had left to work on for the future reference.

Almost being knocked over by a distracted Tony, she had stumbled back only to un-ruffle her dress. She nodded to his apology and his question of how she was faring. But when she opened her mouth Tony was speaking again so she shook her head to answer, even though her own train of thought had wrecked by now. 

She felt his hand on her wrist before she was pulled in the direction of the other events. "I have, at least from watching everyone. N...No I have not tried the food or drinks... and my luck with games is poor." She muttered the last part quietly so no one could hear. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

He nodded as they began walking and Klejnot answered his barrage of questions. 

Tony pulled Klejnot along until they were finally over by one of the many stands that were serving drinks. This one was featuring Furd's drinks that he brewed here in Seattle. They were quite good in Tony's opinion and deserved to be enjoyed on a good weather day like today.

"Here we are! These drinks are delicious. So which one do you think you'll be having Klej? The Grog or the Bumbo?" Tony smiled as he awaited her decision.

Tony looked at the man working the stand before stating, "I'll be having some Bumbo if you don't mind sir."

He turned back to Klejnot quickly, "OH! I almost forgot."

Tony reached into his pocket and pulled out a small necklace with small item on the chain. With a closer glance you can see that it is a silver North Star with a tiny sapphire in the middle of it.

"I saw one of the merchants selling this and it immediately made me think of you and your crew name! Hopefully you like it." Tony handed the necklace to her with a grin on his face. 

Report Post Tip

When they came to a stop she looked around from behind TonyCastelli before being asked what drink she would like. "Grog or bumbo?" She hesitated, those certainly were different names, but she had to think for a minute. "I think I'll try the Grog."

She was startled by Tony, when he turned and spoke quickly as he had remembered something. She watched him reach into his pocket. Retrieving a small necklace The trinket on the chain, the north star and a sapphire in the middle.... she was left speechless.

She looked up at tony as he spoke, handing it to her she held it for a minute admiring it. It was unusual that she was given a gift from the Godfather like this. But they had been friends since not long after he had given her a home. She cracked a smile, leaning her head forward she put the necklace on.

She looked at tony, her blue eyes brightened with joy, "Thank you Tony, it is wonderful."

Report Post Tip

Tony smiled when she seemed to like the gift.

"I'm glad you like it. They've got many interesting trinkets and items for sale around here. I do enjoy this type of shopping compared to going to a normal store." Tony was looking at some of the merchant stands as he spoke.

"The Grog is a good choice! I've had plenty of it shipping to my business here in Seattle to stock the shelves behind the bar." He then raised his glass.

"To good times with friends and prosperity in Seattle!" He smiled and then took a nice long sip of his drink.

He quietly looked around at all the people flowing to and from each stand, game, and event. Tony wondered if Klejnot was enjoying her Grog.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Extravaganza in Seattle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL