Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:08:29
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What would you do if you won the lottery. 78 Million! Started by: ToxicTess on May 10, '18 20:07
You're laying in bed restless after a long days work. You feel yourself drifting off into the comforting embrace of sleep. You find yourself dream of a dark shadowy figure watching the local tv. You get closer and realise it's you.. as you hover over yourself you see you're writing down quite a few numbers, totally random. You look over at the tv and you that your watching the numbers draw for the lottery a week in advance. You startle yourself awake with excitement and confusion and luckily you have a pen and paper by your bed and you write the numbers down then go back to sleep. You wake up the next morning to that annoying beeping of the same alarm you've owned since high school. As you jump up to punch the off button you knock off the pad of paper that was laying beside you alarm. It almost appears to be your writing if you were 20 beers in. You can just make out what on the paper. Then you remember the dream you had that night. You get ready for work and before heading there you stop off and by a lottery ticket with the same numbers in your dream. You laugh to yourself think this will never work. After the long day at work you sit down in your chair and flip on the tv. You turn the channel to the lottery draw. As the beautiful woman spins the wheel and the numbers start coming out you notice you have the first number. The secon comes out you have that two, and the third the fourth. By the end of it you have all the number you can believe you eyes. You just won 78 MILLION DOLLARS. What do you do first.
Report Post Tip

The first I have done would be that I got into a shock and just sit down and wonder what the hell happened.

Later on when realize that I just won that much money I have stopped working, pay out all my loans I have and then bought a house and after that take a long lonely vacation up in north of scandinavia and just take it easy and gone for fishing and just relaxing for 2 weeks.

Then after coming home I will invest the rest of my money in deffernet economic sphere on the marcet so I dont loose them fast.

Report Post Tip

After getting the money I would pay off any bills and loans I had then invest some in starting a business and save what was needed there then give the rest away. Keep any - no. I mean where would I keep it? House is probably a bad idea after that win, banks and things like stocks - depends on economy how good an idea that can be.

Report Post Tip

Buy a few million creds obviously :p

Report Post Tip

I just wouldn't tell anyone about the win, just pop my notice in at work and tell them i need a change.   Theres some places that i like visiting and would pick up a few properties and a Devel Sixteen among a few other cars.  I just would live out in the country away from people and try and enjoy the wealth without overdosing on it.

Report Post Tip

I'd buy about 78m worth of BG's.

Report Post Tip

+1 for ghost, definitely buy all the body guards.

Report Post Tip

I'd put in a months notice at my work so that they can have time to find someone to replace me, then I'd invest the bulk of my winnings and set myself up to live off the interest after upgrading my life to a reasonable level (new but practical car, house, clear all current debt, etc.).  Then I'd just spend my time enjoying life :)

Report Post Tip
Live it up'''
Report Post Tip

Not sure what i would do all but I'm sure few trips would be on it!!!

Report Post Tip

Invest, travel and live life to the fullest. 

Report Post Tip

Hand in my resignation effective immediately :P 

Report Post Tip
I would put some away for each of my kids I would then take them all to Disney world come back to a new house and then I would buy a pub and probably a few nice cars
Report Post Tip

I would invest most of it, but i would buy a nice house less than probably $1m and  buy a Ford Mustang. dont like the rich life

Report Post Tip

I'll invest a big portion of the money. then I'll round up trusted guys and start taking over our small town haha

Report Post Tip

Hehe, good ambition Stefano :D

For myself, knowing that money wouldn't be any issue going forward, I'd try to see if I can actually create the art-installations I have thought of in my mind. For some reason I don't care to buy a truckload of umbrella's or mirrors from my regular salary just to experiment a little bit.

Of course, that would only take a small bite out of the prize money. I'll probably buy an island in the caribbean/central americas and a few proper appartment/houses scattered around Europe. That should allow me to vary my lifestyle every few months a bit, while still keep some sense of home, due to building up a social network in those areas.

Report Post Tip
If i won the lottery I’d make sure my girls were set, keep a little to the side for a rainy day, I’d have to show Izzy some love with a fat donation...then idk prolly do whatever the hell i want lol
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I would likely get in touch with a financial adviser (I have family in the business so would use contacts to get someone not directly in their command chain). I would set aside some to cover immediate debts and purchase a small house to settle into, but other than that I would mostly reinvest to live off a six figure income from the interest and never have to do much of anything again that I don't want to.

Report Post Tip

I'd invest in low-yield (I'd live off the interests as Albert), buy a house in an exotic country, maybe even set up a small business with the woman I love. :)

Report Post Tip

Pay off all my debt, buy the car of my dreams, buy the motorcycle of my dreams, buy a modest house in an area where I want to live, put a portion of the cash in an interest-bearing account and another portion into an account to piss away, and then retire and enjoy the rest of my life. Oh, and try not to develop a nasty coke habit.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What would you do if you won the lottery. 78 Million!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL