Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:40:04
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Detroit Solace Nightclub Started by: BlackPanther- on May 24, '18 11:50
BlackPanther was in Detroit once more looking to make more money he decided this time he would buy a nightclub and change the name to something than he usually would, He wanted to be behind the scenes and not the front man. He decided to get his long time friend Leon to run it. The dancefloor had been put down and the striper polls were in place. He go Rinny the DJ to set up the set and to start playing some music. All the alcohol arrived the day before and everything was ready to go. It was time

"Good Evening all I would like to welcome you to Detroit Solace Nightclub"
Report Post Tip
It was Friday afternoon and BlackPanther needed to go to his nightclub because there was a break in which alerted the alarm system, nothing was touched which was weird. BlackPanther had a look around just to make sure no one was hiding.

He checked the toilets and there was a young lady around 16 laying on the floor with a blanket over her. She must of been homeless so Panther gave her $1000 to find a place to stay in. He felt he had done his good deed for the day.
Report Post Tip

After some noodles from the noodlebar, Jasmine met up with KingRevan and dragged him out to the Detroit Solace Nightclub with her. She loved a good dance but wouldn't go alone. That's what her trusty right hand was for, wasn't it? To be the plus one you need on a spur of the moment occasion? 

He wasn't very pleased about it but come along anyways. Walking through the door, KingRevan in tow, Jasmine was instantly lead to a table by the waitress. She ordered two drinks for them both and a round of shots. Jasmine loves a good party when in the mood. She invited BudKnight and Chase along too. Looking around for BlackPanther- , she couldn't find him again. Maybe he is upstairs she thought. Calling over the waitress, Jasmine asked her to bring BlackPanther- over to their table. 

While Jasmine waited she downed the shots and had the urge to dance. She stands up and sways back and forth to the music. 

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther is in the office upstairs, Chantell the waitress come to the door, She looks rather hot and flustered like she has seen someone very important, BlackPanther tells her to calm down and take a seat

"Sorry boss, I didn't mean to act all strange but you boss Jasmine is downstairs waiting for you. She seems to be enjoying herself which is a good sign"

BlackPanther thanks Chantell and heads downstairs to greet Jasmine, He felt a little scared as this was the first time she had ever been to his nightclub. He gets the bartender to take over 4 bottles of champagne
Report Post Tip
BlackPanther finally gets to talk to Jasmine, he had been so busy trying to sort out the accounts. Their had been $40,000 missing and Blackpanther needed to find put where it went but decided he would look into it tomorrow because his Boss was in his nightclub.

"Good Evening Don Jasmine I wasn't expecting you but it's great to see you, I got the waiter to bring over some of my finest Champagne. Do you like it?. Also I heard your quite a dancer would you like to have a dance with me?.

BlackPanther giggled nervously hoping Jasmine would dance with him.
Report Post Tip

Jasmine greets BlackPanther- with  a hug and sits down to sip some champagne. He proceeds to tell her about the missing $40,000, to which Jasmine is astonished. 

"Well, I just don't know. How could that much go missing without a trace? You will have to get your investigative skills on to find it. Do you have any leads?" 

That moment a jazz musician started to play his saxophone and Jasmine began to sway back n forth. BlackPanther- took this opportunity to ask her for a dance. He stands up infront of her and asks for a dance and holding his hand out for hers. Jasmine quite happily accepts and takes his hand...

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther- leads Jasmine to the dance floor, she has some really cool moves. He couldn't believe he was actually dancing with his Boss. He knew that she had a kind side but also knew if you were to get on the wrong side of her you would regret for the rest of your life and that wouldn't be that long. BlackPanther whispers in Jasmines ear

"I think I have an idea who took the money, you see that bouncer on the left, that's Tommy and he is new here but ever since he started things have been going missing."
Report Post Tip

After hearing the shocking news from BlackPanther that a new starter has been stealing money from him. In her eyes, anything stolen from him is something stolen from her. Her eyes twitched as he whispered the devastation into her ear. 

Jasmine twirled away from BlackPanther- as she tells him she will he right back. He sits down taking a sip of his drink. Off she strolled to one of her bodyguards. She whispers into his ear, she nods and winks before returning to her table. Upon returning she takes BlackPanther- by the hand and pulls him up for a second dance. As she swings in and out and twirls beneath his arm she sees as Timmy her bodyguard  forcefully marches the thieving tealeaf outside. 

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther couldn't believe he was dancing with Jasmine he felt privileged as he was dancing back fourth he tried not to touch her below the waist. His first thought was that he would be killed immediantly if he did but second thought she might actually enjoy someone being close to her. In a distance he notices Jasmines bodyguard Timmy pull someone out back. He didn't really pay attention because he was enjoying his dance with Jasmine to much.

"So how have you really been? I notice our family is growing bigger now are you trying to replace me"

BlackPanther makes a small joke and they both start laughing
Report Post Tip

Elias fancied wetting his alcohol appetite for an evening, it was long overdue after all..he picked up the phone to Maggie & Kris_Kringle and invited them both to join him at the Detroit Solace Nightclub, owned by the popular Mafioso BlackPanther.. They both agreed and decided to all meet at 21:00 sharp..

As all three of them walked in they were greeted by the man himself, BlackPanther, he carried himself in a respectable way, and had a fantastic reputation in this world for his social circles...'it's great we have a place to finally get drunk and enjoy every moment!' said Elias before shaking his hand respectfully..

BlackPanther ushered them to a table where all three of them sat down, and Elias ordered a large bottle of bourbon Whiskey, his favourite! 'This ones on me guys' said Elias and he poured out three glass tumblers.. So what's this search operation all about...?

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther could see people were getting concerned, BlackPanther got all of his security guards to search people upon entry Elias looked a little concerned about it. He saw BlackPanther earlier in the Barbers and they both were on good talking terms so Elias approached him and asked what was going on.

"It's nothing to worry about my friend, I just had to deal with one of my own security guards steal from me, so he is being dealt with. I am now searching everyone just to make sure no one is bringing any illegal substances in to my club without my say so. I don't want to get closed down. If you have anything on you just be sure to hide it and do it in places that you cannot be seen. I have had a lot of federal officers in here lately trying to close me down. Enjoy the rest of your evening".

BlackPanther has to head out he needs to go back to Seattle tonight to tend to his Noodle Bar, Wang has been having issues over there and could do with BlackPanther's pressence
Report Post Tip
BlackPanther was in his nightclub he had a meeting to attend to, he spoke to his security guards to be very vigilante today as there was a lot of drugs going around Detroit and he didn't want his supplies falling the wrong hands.

"Make sure you search people and check their IDs don't want anyone under 21 coming in today"
Report Post Tip

Flexx was in Detroit, for business yes, but there was always time to kick back and relax. After a short meet with an associate, Flexx and his guard Taga make there way to the Nightclub to relax and let it all just hang out for a sec. Taga had rolled a few blunts for the night ahead, and they were ready to go. They pull up to the club and enter. The music was just at the right pace. not too crazy, and not too slow. Flexx tips his hat at the doorman as he walks in. He walks over to the bar and takes a seat waiting for the tender to take his drink order. As he waits he takes a look at the scene, there were familiar faces and everyone seem to be enjoying themselves. The tender approaches. 

"Let me get a bottle of cognac with a few glasses, with some ice. we will be over at that booth there. Oh and let BlackPanther- know I am here."

They make their way over to the booth and take a seat, Flexx and Taga fire up a few blunts to start the night as they wait for their drink. 

Report Post Tip

The sun has gone down and Mynnes left the park to nip back to the hotel she was staying at. "It's Friday night" she grumbled as she made her way into her room. She was restless, she simply was not yet ready to call it a night. She decided that the only thing for it was to hit the town, to see what there was to do. It had been a while since she had been drinking in Detroit so decided to make an effort by getting dressed up for the evening. She got herself sorted and placed on her favourite dressed and shoes, before finally adding a little bit of makeup and perfume. She was ready at last to go.

She made her way through the districts until she could hear music and noticed people were entering a club, so she went on over to investigate it. Detroit Solace Nightclub it was called, as Mynnes entered the establishment. 

As she got into the club she could see how alive the place was. People were doing a mix of several things, some were dancing, some were watching the strippers and some were simply hovering around the bar. "That's me!" she thought to herself as she noticed people at the bar and headed in the direction of it. She got to the bar and tried her hardest to get noticed amongst the crowds until she was "Double Vodka and lemonade, Oh and 2 shots of tequila please" she shouted to the barman so that he could hear her. She got out the money to pay the barman as he got her drinks ready and placed them in front of her "Chears!" she shouted to him as she picked up the tequila one at a time to take down. She felt her throat burn as it spread down into her chest "Now that's the stuff" she said to herself as she picked up her vodka to go find somewhere to sit.

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther could see Mynnes dancing in the crowd and approached her realising that in another lifetime they may have knew eachother it was like dejvu. He asked her to dance and took her to the dance floor. The dancing didn't work out to great BlackPanther accidently stepped on her shoe.

"I am so sorry about that, I have had a little bit to much to drink"

BlackPanther took Mynnes to the VIP table and got the waiter to bring over two bottle of Champagne for them to drink.
Report Post Tip

As Mynnes made her way through the crowds to find somewhere to sit down she bumped into BlackPanther-, who seemed to be mixing up the way she is trying to dodge through people as dancing. "What the hell" she said to him as she wondered if she should have had a few more shots of drink first. 

"OUCH" she said as she then giggled when he stepped on her foot and apologised, blaming the drink at the same time "It's okay, I would rather sit and watch others do this so-called thing called dancing" she said jestingly as they went to sit down to drink some Champagne.

After a while her head was spinning a bit, so she decided it was time to head off "Thanks for the laughter and drinks" she said to him as she went on her way leaving Detroit Solace Nightclub.

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther arrived at his nightclub to find it had been swarming with FBI agents someone had overdosed in the bathroom with a lethal dose of crack cocaine and it had killed them within minutes of taking it.

"What are you doing to my club??"

BlackPanther wasn't happen that this now was an active crime sceen and that the club wouldn't be able to open for days.
Report Post Tip

Somny wanting a good nigth out was heading towards the solace nigthclub, but suddenly he spotted ther cops crawling all over the place and turned around and walked the other way in a fast pace.

Report Post Tip

The nightclub was back lit up and had loud music, It must be back open for business.  Apache walks into the nightclub. He was seeing a lot of people dancing. They did not dance like they did back home. Here they were more loose maybe it was the alcohol that was involved. Apache goes to the bar and sees a beautiful young blond woman. She walks over to him and grabs a glass.

”I’ll just take a Vodka, top shelf if possible. No chaser!”

Apache is a daily drinker. The lady looked at him like he was crazy but still remained to pour the grade A Vodka in the glass.

”Do you want it on the rocks? That will be $6!”

Apache reached in his pocket and pulled out a 100 dollar bill, slid it on the counter.

”Just keep them coming!”

Apache gave the bartender a wink and started drinking the strong beverage.

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther was happy that finally the heat was off his nightclub and the feds were not sniffing around anymore. Apache was at the Bar drinking, BlackPanther could see that he had and elegant look of his own, so he decided to go over and have conversation with him.

"Hey there I haven't seen you around before, how are you and would you like some of the really strong stuff.

"Hey Charlotte get the absenth from the back to me and my friend here can have a proper drink"

BlackPanther hands the glass over to Apache and he begins to take a drop, he coughs at first but then gulps it down successfully.
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Solace Nightclub
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL