Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:45:53
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
BlackPanthers Barber's Started by: BlackPanther- on May 24, '18 12:07
BlackPanther thought it was a good idea to get a buy a shop on the corner, He couldn't see any Hairdressers or barbers around in Detroit so decided he would call his friend Sherlock to come start one up in Detroit. Sherlock was a professional barber and he could also did shaving of men's beards

Things were ready to open and Sherlock got the menu up on the wall

BlackPanther's Barbers

Shave: $7
hair cut: $ 14
Men's highlights: $34
Report Post Tip
BlackPanther needed a haircut so went to his own Barbers in Detroit, He had a shave and Haircut. Sherlock seemed a little upset today so Panther asked him what was wrong.

"Hey Sherlock are things ok, you don't seem yourself mate."

Sherlock explained that he just broke up with his wife and that she was taking the kids. Panther told him to have the rest of the day off and he would continue cutting hair
Report Post Tip
BlackPanther finally finished for the day, There were so many people that came in for haircuts. It reminded him of the time when he use to do it as a living when he was 17, How times have changed he thought.

It was the next day and Sherlock had sorted all his issues out and was ready to get back to work

"Thank God your back I can finally fly back to Seattle to check over my businesses there."
Report Post Tip
BlackPanther's hair was quite long again, so while he was in Detroit he decided the best idea would be to get his hair cut at his Barbers, Everyone there always welcomes him with open arms whenever he is in Detroit.

"Hey nice to see you all, how's business been I can't see much working going on. Is this what's it normally like?.

Sherlock begins to explain at this time of year a lot of people just want skin heads which they can do themselves at home. BlackPanther sat down and received his hair cut. He began to understand that the hair business wasn't that great of a business to be in.
Report Post Tip

Flexx walks into the barber shop, he scans the area checking it out before he takes a seat. Looking at the different things that were going on, he was deciding on either a high fade, or did he just want to go clean to the skin. He sat and waited before he was approached by one of the barbers. He grabs the local paper sitting there on the table next to him, the news was never good, and sometime never highlighted the good. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a blunt as he waited. 

Report Post Tip

Fire Marshall Bill walked up to the front of BlackPanthers Barber Shop, along a street in Detroit. Standing there for a moment, he reaches his hand to the back of his head feeling his neck hairs with his fingertips. He could sure use a trim, and someone inside could sure use a violation right about now.

Bill peers through the glass window and see's a man sitting inside lighting a blunt. He stands up straight and marches inside. He stops just inside the front door and immediately draws the attention of everyone inside. Bill scans the room with his eyes from left to right, then right to left. He stops on the man with a lit blunt hanging out of his mouth.

"Bill.. Fire Marshall Bill here! I see we have a violation occurring. It comes with a hefty fine, sir. Could cost you and the shop owner. I'm willing to turn a blind eye though.. if you're willing to allow me to partake of course. Also I could use a trim if you've got an open chair?"

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther has arrived back in Detroit to check over his businesses, he first went to the Barbers as he knew that it had been struggling when he was last here. When he arrived he could see Fire_Marshall_Bill and Flexx-Mitchell smoking a blunt. His first thought was what if the police were to come in and smell it, they would all be in a lot of trouble. So he went into the shop and blacked out all the windows. He then got his speakers out from the back and put some music on.

"When your finished pass it over to me it's been a long while since I have had a bit on a blunt I have been trying to cut down"
Report Post Tip

Elias had been sleeping rough for the last few nights, he'd recently moved to Detroit after agreeing to help his dear friend Maggie. However the accomodation he was in still needed a lot of work, there was no running electric still or hot water, his stubble was starting to look rather untidy, and it's not an image Elias liked to portray of himself nor his family. 'I need to get this beard tidied up' Elias thought to himself before setting off to visit another one of BlackPanther's Barber Shop.

Elias walked up to the Barber shop, the lights were bright, the red & white barber poll spinning around in the wind. Elias opened the door, the bell rang and out popped BlackPanther from behind the counter. Elias shook his hand warmly before taking off his black top hat off and sitting in the barber chair..

Elias showed BlackPanther his beard that was getting rather untidy and asked for it to be trimmed up... I have a meeting with Maggie & Kris_Kringle later, there's no way I can go looking like this - so please work your magic for me...!

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther noticed Elias he was desperate to get a haircut, he wanted to look good for Kris_Kringle later he had a meeting with him and it seemed quite important, BlackPanther got him to take a seat in the chair and got Drago one of his barbers to give him trim, you could see by the look on Elias face that he was looking forward to him meeting later but also seemed nervous.

"Hey Elias would you like a cup of tea or coffee to calm your nerves, I have something stronger in the back if you like?"

BlackPanther got Chantell to get the bottle of whiskey from his office, he poured both of them a glass.

"Just sit back and relax Drago is one of my best barbers he will do an amazing job."
Report Post Tip

'That's ever so kind, what great hospitality BlackPanther' Elias said as he sat back and relaxed, ready to let Drago do his thing..

'I would indeed like something stronger, it's been a stressful couple of days my friend. Do you have my favourite, bourbon whiskey?' Right after Elias had finished speaking he noticed Chantell  coming over with two glass tumblers....on the rocks as standard..'DELIGHTFUL' said Elias as he downed the whiskey in one. 

So BlackPanther how have you been? It's good to catch up with you, albeit in these embarrassing circumstances with my horrible, messy beard!

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther points at his own beard and they both start laughing, BlackPanther explains that life has been a little tricky lately, some of his businesses have been running slower than normal. The police have constantly been on his tail since he had a break in at the Noodle Bar where they found 16 kilos of cocaine, BlackPanther felt he could talk to Elias about this sort of stuff as they were from the same neck of the woods in that respect.

"Apart from that things have been going great ,Would you like another??"

BlackPanther gulps back the tumbler and makes Chantell make another two.
Report Post Tip

Elias wasn't entirely sure about the raid with the feds where BlackPanther lost a lot of his product, however Elias was a trustworthy mafioso in these parts, he'd built up quite a large network in this world, and had a lot of contacts..

'My friend i'm sorry for your loss in product, I can understand how we all have to do a bit on the side to keep things ticking over, but it's all about who you pay, and who not to pay. Some feds in these parts are up to no good, they'll double cross you at a moments notice! It's going to set you back a bit, however I can recommend  TM-Scarface - you've most likely seen him around these parts, he has some of the best product you'll find on the streets, it'll take some convincing for him to move that kind of weight - but we go back far, and a long time. I could probably act as the middle man here and help get you back setup on your feet. What do you say...?

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther listens to Elias proposal it sounded to go to be true, he had been struggling a lot later and didn't need another set back otherwise it would ruin him and might have to sell all the businesses as he wouldn't be able to pay the overhead on them, he didn't want to have to go back to robbing old ladies purses that was beneath him. He had seen TM-Scarface around the street and he seemed like a decent honest person.

"Yeah I could use someone with the knowledge, my buyers have gotten scared because of all the heat around me, so it will probably be my best solution. What I am trying to say is I would love you to be my middle man."
Report Post Tip

'Okay not a problem at all, I will go and contact TM-Scarface and bring him into your shop later, do you have a back door or a meeting room we could use? I'll fill him in on your story and that a fellow mafioso needs some help. Maybe you could start dealing here on the side to clients? I won't teach you how to run a network of drug runs, but using TM's product, if he lets you will go a long way to getting you back on your feet again...

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther explains the back door is probably the best way, the barbers also has an attic at the bottom. So BlackPanther thought that would be the best place to talk business and hand over the product and dispute. He was feeling more confident now hoping that TM-Scarface would show up

"Thank you for putting yourself out there for me I hope it all works out and we can do business together in the future."
Report Post Tip

Twist and his bodyguard walk into the barber shop in hopes BlackPanther- could help with the crazy hair of the clown.  Panther welcomes the two with open arms, and offered them a seat almost instantly.  Twist sat down while his bodyguard explained the confusing hair cut!

”So the boss need the three twists he has on the top of his head re twisted and colored.  One twist is red another yellow and the last one green.  Once that is all done he will need you to shave in between the twisties bald.  He offered 200$ considering the hassle his hair brings.  So do we got a deal?”

The bodyguard holds the money out to panther awaiting a answer.

Report Post Tip

Crossing the street glancing down at his gleaming shoes, _Dino_ reached "BlackPanthers Barber's" and entered. Fortunately it was quiet and the barber beckoned for him to take a seat.

"What will sir be having today?" The barber enquired.

"Short back and sides and take care not to get any hair on my shoes, I've just had them shined across the street." retorted _Dino_

With a knowing nod the barber set about placing a black gown around _Dino_ and then proceeded to put a towel over his shoes. _Dino_ was impressed with the barbers thoughtfulness  and relaxed as the barber started to cut.

After around 15 minutes he was all done and after glancing in the mirror and nodding his approval he thanked the barber and peeled of a $20 dollar bill and for the second time that day said,

"Keep the change." as he made his way back onto the street. He felt good and it was such a lovely day maybe he would go for a walk down to that new cafe that had recently been opened by a good friend of his....

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther was heading to his Barbers to make sure everything was running smoothly, he noticed _Dino_ leaving and caught up with him before he left

"Hey _Dino_ how are things?, your hair looks good if I must say myself, I plan to open one up in Seattle too so be sure to visit when you next need a hair cut"
Report Post Tip
BlackPanther needed another hair cut so he went to his Barbers in Detroit and got one of the new hairdressers simli to cut his hair, he managed to shave half of Panthers head wrong. BlackPanther got up from his chair and shot him in the face. He got Flexx to come and clean the body so there was no evidence
Report Post Tip

Flexx walks into the barber shop and takes a look around. It wasn't too busy, and he had a few moments to wait. he made his way over to the seating area and took a seat. He takes his Fedora off, and reaches into his pocket and pulls out a blunt. He lights it as he sits waiting on his turn. He turns to hear a sporting event over the radio. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: BlackPanthers Barber's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL