Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:55:35
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Criseria's Bed and Breakfast and Lounge - Detroit Started by: Criseria on Jun 04, '18 20:55

The house is in a Chateausque style set on 8000 acres. Four story house facing east with  250 rooms total and 35 bedrooms, 43 bathrooms and 65 fireplaces.   Their are trefoils, flowing tracery, rosettes, gargoyles, prominent lookouts, grotesques, carved statues of St. Louis and Joan of Arc. Their is an arbor, a 2 story library, an attached stables with a carriage house also a courtyard with a beautiful garden. There is a large banquet hall and a organ gallery. On the fourth floor their is an Observatory and their is a bachelor's wing where their is a billiard room, smoking room, and gun room. The basement has a heated swimming pool with underwater lighting, a bowling alley, and a gymnasium. 

The Lounge

There is a special building all to its self,  created just for the Lounge as to not disturb the guest staying overnight. It is done in the same Chateusque style with billiards, darts, poker tables and other games set up for customers to enjoy. It offers a wide variety of drinks as well. 

The Drink Menu

• Scotch
  • Whiskey
  • Vodka
  • Gin
  • Brandy
  • Rum
  • Tequila
  • Wine
  • White Russian
  • Martini
  • Whiskey Sour
  • Sex on the Beach
  • Screw Driver
  • Fuzzy Naval
  • Salty Dog
  • Purple Haze
  • Orgasm
  • Mud Slide
  • Mimosa
  • Margarita
  • Martani
  • Manhattan
  • Mai Tai
  • Long Island Iced Tea
  • Irish Car Bomb
  • Hot Toddy
  • Godfather 
  • Godmother
  • Bloody Mary
  • Amaretto Sour

If you don't see what you want please ask, I am sure my Bartender can whip it up for you. 

Report Post Tip

Twist walks into the lounge looking to hopefully get a room for a night. He is staying in Detroit for one night then needs to head out for some more business. As Twist Approches Criseria at the counter she asked if he will be staying. Twist nodded being thankful he didn’t need to try to speak. His mouth is all messed up that is why it is behind a mask.  After retrieving the key to the room Twist pulls out the cash needed.  Then Twist points at the ScrewDriver in the drinks menu and nodded.

Report Post Tip

Criseria was happy to see her friend Twist come and be her first customer in her Bed & Breakfast and Lounge. She got him one of the best rooms for the the night and when he decided he wanted a drink she made sure she got him one of the best cocktails that he asked for. "Bartender please see that Twist gets a Screwdriver please, Here is the key to your room sir, Please have a nice stay. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to let me know."

Report Post Tip

Mynnes had not long landed in Detroit and had a booking at Criseria's Bed and Breakfast and Lounge place to stay for the night. She felt a little pampering would not go amiss. She made her way from the airport to the B&B to check in. She never realised until approaching of how lavish the place was with its large grounds with beautiful lush lawns, trees and a few statues. She could recognise a couple being St. Louis and Joan of Arc as the car she was in drove up through the driveway to the house. 

Upon arriving at the forecourt she exited the car and paid up the driver as he got out her bags. She went to pick them up when an assistant came running from the doors to the massive house to pick them up "Welcome, Checking in?" he said as he had her follow his lead into the house and to the reception desk in the foyer. Mynnes checked in and got the keys to her room as she was told by the receptionist of all that was on offer there "Thank you, seems I am in for a treat" Mynnes replied as she then followed the bellboy with her luggage to her room. She opened the door to her room as the bell boy went in to place her bags down "Do you need anything at all?" he asked her for her to reply that she was fine as she gave him a tip. He then left as Mynnes took a look around the room, it really did feel out of this world. The decor was amazing it even had its own fireplace and the views over the gardens were simply breathtaking. 

Mynnes didn't have much to do in the way of errands in Detroit. She was mainly there to await word from a drug dealer and cocaine she needed to sell on for a top price. She has plenty of time to lap it up in this establishment to enjoy the things on offer. She unpacked her bag and hung up a dress she would wear later on. She was relieved she had packed her bathing costume when she realised that the place had a swimming pool. She picked it up and made her way down to enjoy a bit of time in her own thoughts for a good swim in the pool. As she got there again she was amazed by the beauty of it all, it was well made and a good place to be. She got herself changed and made her way into the pool to swim. 

Report Post Tip

After some time enjoying the water Mynnes got out of the pool to dry herself down to make her way back up to her room. There was still no word on the drug deal so she decided since the evening was drawing in to get herself showered and dressed up for the evening to go and enjoy some cocktails down at the bar in the lounge area of the B&B.

She got herself ready by doing her hair and makeup before getting dressed. She even went through the bother of painting her nails a lovely red colour. She placed in her new earnings she brought from Los Angeles and sprayed herself with her favourite perfume. "Tadaa" she muttered to herself once she was ready and picked up her clutch bag. 

She made her way out of her room and headed in the direction of The Lounge. Upon getting there she could see it was a world of its own with the things there, it was almost as if it was back to 'city' life with the buzzing activities going on, what with billiards, dart and a variety of card games on offer. Wasn't just people from staying at the B&B there, it was people coming from off the busy streets of Detroit to enjoy their free time.

Mynnes went up to the bar and ordered a cocktail "Good Evening, 1 Long island ice tea please" she asked as she was greeted by the bartender requesting her choice of drink. The bartender picked up the drink shaker and began to add in the spirits required for Mynnes cocktail, placed the lid and gave it a little bit of a shake before undoing the lid and pouring into a glass over ice. He then placed the drink down on the bar in front of Mynnes "Impressive" she said to him with a wink as she then took a sip "Delicious too, thanks!" she continued to say as she told him to keep her tab open for the evening for her and to keep them coming. She then went found somewhere to sit down to enjoy her evening.

Report Post Tip

"Well god damn, this may have been the best idea I have had in a while." D7 says to himself with a big smile on his face in the mirror. He had traded his pay for a job to be able to get a chance for an all expense paid stop at the Boss' Bed and Breakfast while he was in Detroit. He make many horrible decisions, but this was not one of them.

"Well what do I want to do first? I could go down to the pull, but I just got cleaned up. Maybe I can look for one of those intelligent ladies in the library. Nah, she will call bullshit on me instantly. Fuck, guess I will swing by the smoke room for now and a stop at the gun room." D7 finishes putting on his jacket checking for amy creases. He couldn't look like some bum here. He was representing @Crisera so that is a big hell no. Taking one last look im the mirror he heads off.

Leaving his room he makes his way through the hallways. Admiring all the work put into everything here. This was one hell of a high society place as he has ever been allowed entry. Someone could get lost in here and shit, he almost did. Finally he found his way to the smoking room and what a marvelous place it was. Just thinking of how amazing this was made his excitement grow dreaming of his next stop, the gun room.

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther needed a place to sleep tonight so went to Bed and Breakfast and Lounge - Detroit and checked in he had previously booked earlier before going on a night out around Detroit, he went to the Bar and ordered himself a double whiskey before doing to bed, he saw Criseria at the bar counting money and approached her.

"How are things haven't seen you in awhile, how's the business going?"
Report Post Tip

There was something delicious about the sound of Criseria's Lounge. The smooth jazz music flowing through the air. It reminded Tulip of her childhood. Of happy days full of singing and dancing. Tulip twirled the cocktail stick around in her almost empty glass. Most of the manhattan was gone, down her throat and into her stomach where it warmed her body. She looked at her wrist watch to check the time. Tulip had gotten to the lanes a little earlier than the agreed upon window, but she had assumed a FBN Agent would have been on time. Just as the thought played itself through her head a man took a seat next to her.

"Tulip, you got to stop calling me like this. It doesn't look good for me being seen out and about with a criminal such as yourself."

Tulip turned in the stool she sat upon and it swiveled to the man, making eye contact.

Me? A criminal? Says who? She gave the man a playful wink. We are just old friends, meeting for drinks.

Tulip batted her dark lashes as she looked him up and down.

It's nice to see you too, Georgie. Her lips curled up into a smile. You look good.

Tulip noticed Georgie relax a bit and he ordered a drink. A gin and tonic was soon delivered to him. It was his classic drink. She was glad some things stayed the same. 

"So do you, Tulip. Just as beautiful as the first day I laid eyes on you."

Tulip lowered her eyes, blushing. She raised her eyes and met them with Georgie's. 

Oh Georgie, that was so long ago.

"You'll always be that girl to me. My Tulip, my high school sweetheart." Georgie cleared his throat. "But business, I'm sure this is a business call and not reminiscing about the past."

Tulip smiled and let Georgie continue.

"As far as I know, the contacts I gave you are all still alive. Are they not providing you with the drug tips you desire?"

Oh, yes, they are. Tulip said, swiping her hand casually through the air. That's not it at all. Your contacts always give me the information I request. I hope you are paying them well.

"As long as you keep paying me, I'll keep paying them."

Georgie winked and Tulip took a sip from her drink. She then reached into her purse and pulled out an envelope.

I figured that since we were both in town I'd pay you in person.

Tulip smiled and pushed the envelope his way. She watched him pick it up.

"Well thank you very much." Georgie tucked the envelope into the inside of his jacket.  "Was that all?"

Tulip noticed that he had held his last word out a bit longer, hinting at something.

Of course it is, I'm a business lady. Plus, don't you have a wife at home?

Georgie nodded, but Tulip saw the disappointment in his eyes. Tulip removed herself from the stool. Leaving a half empty Manhattan on the bar.

Until next time, Mr. Anderson.

Georgie tipped his hat towards her and gave her his signature charming smile.

"Have a good day Miss Dubois."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Criseria wasn't at the check in when her dear friend checked in but the front desk did make sure to get her to one of the nicest rooms in the place. But then again, most of the rooms were beyond esquisite as with each having their own fireplaces and made sure to be the most lavish for all the perks anyone on the high end of society could ever dream of. 

She had heard Mynnes had taken a swim, but was later seen heading for the lounge. So she decided that she would meet her friend their. As she walked in she greeted each of the guest that she seen but of course made her way over to Mynnes. "I do hope you found your room to your liking, and bartender this drink is on the house. How has your stay in Detroit been so far?" 

Report Post Tip

Criseria had heard that one of her Made Man, DeeSe7en had stopped in at the place, and that he was stopping all the bell hops asking directions and cursing up storm when he turned the wrong direction. Sometimes scarring some of the poor regular folk, not knowing what to think of this , guy pretending to be a gentleman. So, Criseria decided to make a stop by his room, and leave him a note that says he needs to stop scarring her guest. If he was going to be a ruffian go to the Lounge at least.

Report Post Tip

Criseria had seen that Blackpanther- had arrived to the Bed and Breakfast he had made a booking for one of the rooms and she seen he must have arrived and checked in. He has now made his way around to the Lounge.

Criseria looks up "Blackpanther- here is your double whiskey, and business is going well so far.  I do apologize, I have been a bit busy with taking care of the family lately. I have had to have my waitstaff help around here at the Bed & Breakfast, and some of my waitresses at some of my other establishments help out. How is everything been going for you?"

Report Post Tip

Chase approaches Criseria Bed and Breakfast he needed a place to lay low for a while and this looked like the perfect place to keep his head down. As he went in he went straight to the front desk.

"I need one room for the night, and ill have a bottle of your finest scotch." Chase looked at the receptionist and handed her the money for the room and the scotch. "I am expecting a friend of mine JoliBebe, Do not let anybody know we are here."

Chase handed the receptionist an extra $100 to be quiet, and grabbed the scotch and his bad and headed to the room. Inside, he chucked his bagged on the floor opened the scotch pour two glasses and hung our the window smoking a cigarette while he waitied for JoliBebe to arrive.

Report Post Tip

Somny needed a good nigths rest, noone disturbing him and this migth well be the place to get it. He walked to the checkin.

Goodevening, i would like a room. Nothing fancy just a place to sleep. Oh and i would like to have a bottle of red wine brougth to my room, is that possible?

Report Post Tip

Elias needed to relax after a long days work in the city of Detroit...he'd been working tirelessly for the family over the past few days without much let up...it was only his short break last night with Isabella_Luciano in the Ice Cream Parlor that kept him semi distracted from the nightmares that his business activities gave him...

Criseria owned the Bed & Breakfast Lounge - she was a Don in the city of Los Angeles, and was doing a fine job of rebuilding it after 'The Great War' and Elias was pleased to see her, it's the first time he'd seen Criseria for over a week...after all they were both two very busy people.. Elias walked up to her direction and kissed both her cheeks as a sign of respect. 'it's good to see you Don, I was wondering if I could please have a glass of red wine?' 

'Of course Elias' she said - it's interesting as I've only just had Somnyoneshoe here too, they've ordered a room with some Wine. Should I call up...? They may want to see you..it's not often I have two of Don Salvatore's men in here at the same time after all...'

'You know what that's not a bad idea...do you have somewhere secret...or low key? Somewhere we could discuss family business without being disturbed?'

Report Post Tip

Somny had just got to sitting down on the bed and opening his bottle of wine when there was a discret knock on the door, Somny got up and opened.

a bell boy handed him a note saying Elias was here and wished to see him.

Just lead him here he said to the boy handing him a dollar.

Report Post Tip

Elias waiting patiently in the bar was ushered over by the bell boy...'I believe Somnyoneshoe is ready to see you Elias'

'That's fantastic - please lead the way' as Elias followed up three flights of stairs to the penthouse suite... Elias knocked on the door and it was promptly answered by Somnyoneshoe himself 'it's good to see you Elias' he said...'please come in - what can I do for you?'

'Good evening my friend, there isn't really anything in particular that I need - however I've brought up a little treat for us' it was at this moment Elias pulled out two boxes of illegally imported Cuban Cigars, and a bottle of his favourite Bourbon Whiskey...'I figured we could get exceptionally drunk, and smoke the night away...we deserve a bit of relaxation wouldn't you say' as Elias chuckled to himself..

Report Post Tip

Youre a welcome guest Elias

I really could fancy a good havanna now. Come in and lets get well hammered my friend.

Somny removed his jacket and tie which he had thrown in the chair so Elias could sit. He then got two whiskey glasses from the mini bar.

Report Post Tip

Elias took a seat on the chair and twisted the cork away from the glass bottle...the bourbon whiskey smell instantly started to filament in the room...Elias sniffed and smiled 'this really is the hardest Whiskey to source in our city...I have to do certain favours for some pretty bad people to get my hands on this shit, even worse than the jobs we do for Don Salvatore...' 

Somnyoneshoe smiled before pouring out the whiskey over the rocks for the pair of them...'so here we are, spending a night getting so drunk we're going to forget our own names...I don't suppose you've got any matches so we can get started on those cuban's you've got over there...?'

Elias chuckled before pulling out a novelty looking pistol, that's when trigger was pulled lit a small flame out of the barrel...'it's going to be one of those nights my man!' said Elias before letting out quite a howl of laughter..

Report Post Tip

After taking a flight from Chicago to Detroit Intrigue made her way across the city in a cab towards the hotel she was planning to stay for the night, Criseria's Bed and Breakfast and Lounge. She can remember reading from her mother's journal about this place and how it was run by an old family friend. She wanted to see the grounds for herself and not just go by an old flyer her mother had in her books.

As the cab drove up the long driveway she was not disappointed "Wow, even nicer than the pictures" she said to the driver who agreed with her of the splendour. As they got to the Chateausque style house the driver stopped the car and got out, he opened the door of the car to help Intrigue get out as he then grabbed her luggage from the boot. Intrigue took a look at the outside of the house and again she was full of 'wows'. She could not wait to see her room. Intrigue thanked the driver and gave him his fare and tip. 

Intrigue went up the steps to enter the hallway and made her way over to the reception and placed down her luggage to then grab the attention of a receptionist by pressing a bell. She didn't wait long however before someone came to greet her, "Good Afternoon Miss, Are you checking in?", the lady asked Intrigue. Intrigue smiled, "Greetings, Yes, My name is Intrigue I have a reservation for the night", she said replying to the receptionist to went through her log book to find it. "Will you be having breakfast in the morning?" the receptionist asked her as Intrigue replied "Yes, and if I may on the balcony in my room?" she said for the receptionist assured her it would all be fine. The lady gave Intrigue the key to her room and summoned a bell boy to lead the way with Intrigue's luggage. 

When they got to her room, Intrigue unlocked the door for the bellboy to drop in her stuff and gave him a tip and thanks for the help. She took a look around the room and the ensuite and fell in love with the place all over again. She then went to the window to open the french doors to overlook the gardens which were breathtaking. Intrigue knew she was going to enjoy her current stay in Detroit with style. She then unpacked her bags and went to freshen up with a much-needed shower, before going on with her day.

Report Post Tip

Zavi was spending time to herself just relaxing, reading a book when there is a knock on her door.  Zavi was slightly curious who is could be. Cassia came over an hour ago for Aura. She promises to bring her back soon. Cassia and the others had grown fond of her, it was a mutual thing.

Zavi gets up and hurries to the door, looking out a peephole first. Standing on the other side was a well-dressed gentleman.  A puzzled look appears on Zavi face as she opens the door.

“Hello, may I help you?”

“Yes ma’am, I have orders for you to come with me”

Zavi looks at the man a bit skeptical at first but something in his eyes shows sincerity. She cuts off lights and makes sure doors are secure, grabbing her keys and purse she locks up and follows the man outdoors.

A pearl white Mercedes Benz 540k coupe was waiting, the man opens the back passenger door for Zavi who was in awe for a few seconds before sliding in.

Soon the coupe was rolling, the man was quiet during the drive. Twenty-five minutes later was pulling up to Criseria's Bed and Breakfast and Lounge. The driver gets out opens Zavi door, helps out and escorts her in.

Up at the desk it was revealed she was booked in one of the luxury suites on the top floor.  Receiving her key, the gentleman escorts her to her suite safely. He gives her his card and leaves.

Zavi is trying to register what is going on, the suite was beyond anything she been in. Looking around she notices a nice outfit with matching shoes with a card attached, picking up the card, she reads it and immediately knows who did it, smiling she knew it does no good to protest so she goes bathe and get dress.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Criseria's Bed and Breakfast and Lounge - Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL