Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:30:15
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Criseria's Bed and Breakfast and Lounge - Detroit Started by: Criseria on Jun 04, '18 20:55

Four cities in three days. Catalina was exhausted, but more than that, she was tired of seeing the inside of a metal tube as it hurled through the air. 

"This place is... both overwhelming, and perfect," she breathed after they'd walked through the doors of the bed and breakfast. A room was quickly booked for one night, and then Catalina turned to Orion and smiled at her fiance' happily. 

"What shall we do first?" She asked as she squeezed his hand. "Observatory? Maybe the stables... we could ride horses! Or would you prefer to eat first? There's so much to do here..." Her voice trailed off as some of the elaborate artwork and architecture grabbed her eye.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

He reached for her hand, still feeling the familiar spark that he always had. “The observatory sounds nice but really it’s up to you, Love. This is your trip, I’m just here to keep that smile on your face.”

For the first time in a long time, the travel wasn’t getting to him so much. Maybe it was just that fact that this was far more a pleasure trip than one of business. He pushed any thoughts of that away as he snuggled up closer to her.

Report Post Tip

"Observatory it is," she beamed, but it took them over half an hour to get there. Catalina had to stop every few feet and point or comment on a statue here, a painting there.

"I bet it cost a fortune to build and decorate this place," she whispered. She was secretly thrilled they'd found such a treasure, and wondered if maybe they couldn't stretch the stay into two nights...?

Report Post Tip

He couldn’t help but notice her hesitation as they moved about the beauty. She was dragging her feet a little bit, there was a decent part of her that didn’t want to go home, not yet at least. 

“I was thinking, Love, why don’t we stick around here a bit. There is still so much to see. I hear the Red Wings are playing tonight. That young kid, Marleau, is a sight to behold I’m told.”

Report Post Tip

Catalina grinned. 

"If I go to a game, will you ride a horse?" It seemed suddenly important that she see him on a horse. Irish people rode horses, didn't they? Catalina had ridden plenty back home in Madrid. She was about to ask him when they finally found the observatory. There were a few people milling about, but it wasn't long before they were able to look through a large telescope into the sky. It wasn't true dark yet, but stars were out in abundance. 

In moments, Catalina's laughter was echoing around the large space, bouncing off of the glass walls.

"O- Orion! I can see... your belt," she said as she pulled him closer so that he could see for himself. 

Report Post Tip

He couldn’t help but laugh at her playfulness. Being with her come natural, as if a weight was being lifted off of his shoulders. He could be himself with her; nothing ever seemed forced. The way it always should have been. 

Watching her smile as she looked through the telescope brought a joy to his heart that he had never felt before. It was something that he was never going to be able to give up. The high just from being beside her was enough to keep him hooked forever. 

“You’re beautiful.” He caught himself saying before he even realized that he was talking.

Report Post Tip

Catalina stopped star-gazing and looked up at Orion. He looked as love-struck as a man could possibly be. What would she do to keep that look on his face forever?

Absolutely anything. Wrapping her arms around his waist, she kissed him, then began to whisper sweet hockey nothings into his ear.

Report Post Tip
After an extremely busy day, Genesis needed a place to wind down for the night. He sees a sign for "Criseria's" and decides to stop by for a room and a bite to eat. Genesis walks to the entrance and heads inside. After checking in, he heads for the Lounge. He makes his way to the bars and finds an empty stool as the barkeep heads his way.

"I'll take a glass of Jim, neat, please", Genesis says taking out and lighting a cigarette.
Report Post Tip

Frank was in Detroit looking for a place to rest his head after a night watch.  

It was 9 AM - he had just finished and was ready to unwind.  The first thing he noticed that he needed to fix was the fact that he was sober.  He walked into the lounge and ordered himself a couple of tequila shots.

The bartender looked at his watch and shook his head as he poured out the shots.  Frank drank them without so much as a pucker and then asked for a beer to carry down to poolside.  The water would help him unwind.

Frank took his beer and walked down poolside as he slipped out of his clothes and dove into the pool in his boxer shorts.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Criseria's Bed and Breakfast and Lounge - Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL