Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:46:31
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Motor city motors Started by: Somnyoneshoe on Jun 13, '18 17:12

NEW AMERICAN CARS

MODS, Customiced

We deal in used cars aswell

Your eye get caugth by the big flashy sign by the road. The sign is standign outside a compound surrounded by a high wall. Inside you an spot several very nice looking cars, all pimped up and in brigth colours.

A couple of wrench monkeys are moving around working on the cars.

Suddenly a voice behind you makes you turn.

See anything you like? youre welcome inside, we got loads more cars, used and new. By the way, i am Somny, i own this joint. Now come see the wheels and tell me what your heart desire.

Report Post Tip

Apache walks in the front gate of the motor shop in hopes of looking for some cheap wheels. He had just left the reservation for the first time in years. He’s not used to the way civilization has changed. Apache pulls out his peace pipe uses a match from his front shirt pocket to light it before walking up to Somnyoneshoe.

”I’m looking for a cheap reliable car.  I only have about a thousand dollars.  What do you think? “

Apache looks around at some of the beaters wondering what the dealer is going to answer with.

Report Post Tip

Hello my friend, sooo you budget is around 1000 dollars. Well lets go this way. Hmmm so let me take a wild guess, you need something with colour something that stands out??

While talking Somny is walking towards one end of the compound where theres some quite beat up looking pickups.

Looks at this ford 1930 pickup, its a solid reliable car. Let take a look at the engine. Just look Ford pickup

Somny opens the hood, and then send the engine a nothing less than proud smile.

She was not that pretty when she came in, but a little love and a cleaning and look at her now. She spins like a kitten.

Somny starts up the car.

Ok so now for the business part. I know she looks like a boring housewife in the gray colour. But give me 950 dollar and ill have her painted up real sweet in red and yellow looking like a chief on a warhorse leading the warparty. What ya say Apache

Report Post Tip

If thats not your thing i also have a brand new Auburn Brougham, its a 2 door car. Rigth of the assembly line. Its a 1931 model.

Fits 5 people but its kinda troublesome getting in and out with just 2 doors.

Auburn Brougham

That more up your alley, or should i say tipi Apache

Somny chuckles over his own lame joke.

Report Post Tip

Isabella stilled in, shadowed by Salvatore’s me, Tiny & Tim.  She silently looks at one car and then another.  It was long past time a girl of her standing had a nice ride.

Report Post Tip

Somny seeing the bosses daugther appear on the lot put some water on his face and closed his shirt. He then whent out to great her.

Isabella_Luciano welcome welcome to my secound home.

Somny kissed Bella keeping appropriate body distance. Then swirling her around and moving her towards a large workshop door.

So Bella mi Bella, do i have a surprice for you. I have not only the fastest car, which is important. But i have the most beautifully painted car. It is like a galla dress on wheels.

Annnd to keep daddy happy

While saying that Somny grapped Bellas cheek and pinched it.

Daddy have to be happy capische. It is the safest autoobile around with plenty metal around you to make sure a pot shot will do minimal harm.

BEHOLD

Somny opened the large door and revealed.

A 4 1/4ltr 1932 Bentley

Now i know Bella that you young ones want it open topped, but daddy wont have it. And i have reinforced everything with 5mm steel plates and the glass is bullit proof, though i tested the bullit proof glass and empty a thompson on it and it breaks and lets bullits through.

So anyways Bella, how do you like the silverbullit, your new set of wheels?

Report Post Tip
Walking on to the lot donny looked around at the various cars, walking up to somnyoneshoe

“I need to order a 32 ford hi boy 3 window. I want it bright red, black wheels, and no bullshit. Let me know how much I owe you when it comes in”
Report Post Tip

"Somny it's perfection!"  She squealed rushing over to the car and petting it as if it were a new puppy.  "Can I test it out?  Take it for a test drive that is?"

Report Post Tip

Apache takes a long look at the ford pickup. It did look a little beat up but the engine purred like a kitten. With a little body work Apaches believes it would be the right fit. But he won’t just jump on the first vehicle he is shown. Somny walks him over to the auburn. It looked real nice and brand new but Apache is going to need something able to carry items from the reservation back to the city, such as moonshine.

”I think I will take you up on that Ford offer man!  Red and yellow are traditional Native American colors and will look nice on the pickup.”

Apache pulls out his peace pipe takes a puff with a ritual tuning the pipe clockwise then up to the sky!  He pulls out the $950.00 and hands it to the dealer.

”when do you think it will be ready for me to pick it up man?”

Report Post Tip

Ok Donny_Donowitz i like a man that knows what he wants. Ill have it ready for you in a few days.

And Isabella_Luciano offcourse you can take it for a drive, its your wheels now.

Somny hands Bella the keys to the Bentley

Apache i think you made a good choice, you can pick it up in two days when the paint will be well hardened.

Somny shakes Apaches hand sealing the deal.

I do have a love for pickups myself chief.

Report Post Tip

Somny had just recieved several new car models and he was happy to put them on display. Now he just needed some customers.

He went back and forth inside the compound hoping someone would show up soon.

Report Post Tip

Apache walks back into the car dealership. Noticing all the new models of cars on the showroom floor. Apache lit his peace pipe while he waited on Somny to finish up with another customer.

”Hey man, I’m back for the pick up did you get it all done?”

Somny had Apache wait while he pulled the truck out of the garage.  It was a whole new truck. The yellow and red glossy paint really made it stand out. Plus a lot of body work was done to restore it back to full health.  Apache gets in and revs the engine.  It roared almost as if it was brand new. Apache was very pleased with his purchase. 

“I love it bro,  here’s a little extra cash!”

Apache hands the dealer another $200 on top of the $950 and hops in his new truck. Pulling off one happy customer 

Report Post Tip

A Ford model A Tudor arrives at the Motor City Motor ´s garage...

One of Somnny new employers approach the car "we have a full day, see all those cars parked ther? might be good to come back tomorrow sir"

Vincent gets out of the car, hands him the car keys "Kid, park the car, and call your Boss, me and him go way back ok?"

Report Post Tip

Hearing a familiar voice Somny goes out to great his old friend Vincent_Mancini

Hello Vince, what can i do for you this fine day

Somny shakes the hand of his old mate. I guess a good place to start is a cold beer rigth?

Report Post Tip

"my dear dear friend, going places, your a top earner allways have been, nice place you got here"

Vincent looks around "Yes a cold beer that would be awesome"

Walking to the small room where the guys gather to discuss business using Somny´s place as a front, he awaits his beer so he could explain what he needs...

Report Post Tip

Somny gets Vincent_Mancini a beer and grabs One himself.

nice to see you around mate

Report Post Tip

After her test drive Isabella came back and parked the car.  Getting out she walked up to Somnyoneshoe and put on her best pout.  "I've got one complaint... please tell me this lovely car comes in different interiors because there is SOMETHING about the fabric of the seats that is driving me utterly bonkers.  I just don't know what it is."

She sighs.  "That doesn't sound crazy, does it?  I mean, I know it's just a seat but a girl has to feel comfortable in a ride like this... right?  Its a lot of money to spend on something I don't feel comfortable in."

She put a hand on Somny's shoulder, "What can you do for me?"

Report Post Tip

The beer is cold, just like its supposed to. Somnyoneshoe was allways a good host, and while he and Isabella_Luciano were talking about the car issue... Vincent decided to go funny on her:

"Hey Somny! try the pink colour on those seats... and maybe some flowers drawing on the hood"

Some guys on the back laugh

Report Post Tip

She glared at Vincent.  "Actually I was thinking blood red to avoid stains being too visible.  In fact if he does have a red interior car I'll buy it right now and take you for a ride so we can test out my theory."  She winked at Vincent so he knew she was only joking and would NEVER touch another made man.  

Report Post Tip

Jay was on the market for some vehicles that he needed for work. He knew there was only one place to go, the motor city. He went directly to the nearest place he thought he'd be able to get what he was looking for. When he got there he was approached by a salesman. Jay smiled and offered a handshake as he spoke.

"Good afternoon, I'm looking to purchase ten large cargo trucks for work. I do have some specifications though. I need them to be durable with metal hauls, I need them to be able to withstand long trips without stops, and I need them to be able to hit speeds of 65 miles per hour with out losing control. Is this something you'd be able to make happen?"

He knew it was a tall order, but it was what he needed and he was willing to pay well for it.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Motor city motors
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL