Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 17:27:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
To Protect Prosperity for All Started by: Marie_Lucania on Jun 14, '18 00:11

Colt stepped in and grabbed his friend TommyOliver, bringing him back to the HQ. 

"How about we go grab a drink friend? Sounds more fun to me, heh." he said, closing the door to his wagon.

Report Post Tip

"Thank you Godmother Marie_Lucania for initiating this debate through your announcement of what happened for which reasons. It’s no news for me, as I obviously knew why things went down as they did. I just enjoy this debate. It’s vitality. It’s fierce. It’s relevant. It shows commitment and care from various parties. I love this shit really. Regardless of actual topic, this is what I consider to be community."

Given that the discussion was healthy and covering most, Dar wasn’t in the need to add much.
However hearing the passionate arguments of Ellie, he felt reason to respond.

"When Marie talked about people attempting to recreate the status quo of what once was, you misinterpret that as it being undesirable that people from a past era hold position of influence. There is no individual that can’t rise according to their talent in this time and age. The issue existed in the attempts and voiced desire of recreating a position of power. A position that wasn’t inspired by loyalty to Godfather Lucky and Don Dollface, but rather the intent to use their excellence to allow the kin of those who lost influence to reach influence quickly once more."

"The call for evidence was made, but really here I agree with Isabella, it doesn’t serve us any purpose to present that. No one would care for the evidence, but they just care for the implications on who to trust and who not to trust in future endeavours. The thing is that everyone with a sense of realism about this world understood things weren’t looking too good, despite communicated intent. Whoever in Vegas made the mistakes know they made the mistakes and their kin are wondering now who were the people that they shouldn’t have trusted in. It’s not our responsibility to help their kin become smarter for next round."

"This thing almost came to the suggestion that people are the problem. But people never are.
Their behaviour is. Did innocents die this week? For sure they did, but the question is who really is responsible for that. Those that struck or those who pushed an agenda that had no place and made mistakes when pushing it?"

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,200,000 Tip

Sandberg applauds the Godmother for her speech while having a cigarette in the mouth. After listening to the crowed he couldn't resist smiling. He takes a hit of his cigarette and blows it slowly and then he turns to one of his bodyguards and says "It takes courage and commitment to make the most difficult decisions".  Sandberg takes one last hit of his cigarette and puts it out. "Jeg er sultenhe mumbles to himself before he walks away from the crowed.

Report Post Tip
BlackPanther listens intensely to the wonderful Godmother Marie, he pulls his flask and takes out his mini cup that he carries with him where ever he goes and begins to drink. BlackPanther agreed with everything Godmother Marie_Lucania had said.

"Just want to say, it must of been hard to decide the decision you had to take But I believe it was the best decision given the circumstances."

BlackPanther decided to head back into the local bar to grab a few more drinks and welcomed anyone that wanted to go with him
Report Post Tip
Me and LV and Whoreable2u@g thanks this is
A nice steaming load of horse cap
That is all
Have a good one LV FIRE DEPARTMENT
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To Protect Prosperity for All
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL