Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:40:07
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Hot dog Started by: Spartacus on Jun 25, '18 19:20

Spartacus stared down at his purchase from his local grocer after he had gotten back home sighed and then started to become angry. Pulling out a pack of hot dogs and then his package of buns he scowled. 

"Is it so freaking hard to package the same amount of hot dog buns together that comes in this package?" He threw the package of hot dogs into the small fridge and then stared at the buns. Almost enraged he then immediately took the hot dogs back out of the fridge and then tossed two of them that were in the package out of his window. 

He watched as a few people passing by looked up at him confused and kicked the dog into the street. The poor piece of formed meat products smashed under a passing car and he rolled his eyes and slammed his window shut. 

Still scoffing he tore down the hallway of Salvatore's HQ and then stopped in the common room. Realizing he was holding the package of buns still in his hand he threw them on the table, and looked at a few people standing around the main room. 

"Why do they do this, and would it be so hard to make ten buns in a package to the damn ten hot dogs you get?" 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Watching Spartacus lose his shit over simple hot dog buns, donny laughing pipes in.

“Spart, have you ever fucked up a hot dog bun pulling the stupid fuckers out of the plastic? Well it’s nice to have a small bit of idiot proofing!!!!”
Report Post Tip

"Idiot proofing... I didn't accidently launch the 2 hot dogs out of the window to give me equal number of buns to dogs." Spartacus shakes his head and then looks down at the bread now smashed to bits. "I just simply don't understand why they don't do it equally. It is defintely just well.... Frustrating." 

Spartacus just sat down and huffed.

Report Post Tip
Maybe you just need to buy better dogs and buns.
Report Post Tip

Isabella came into the room, moving stiff still from the gun shot wound she took a while ago at her father's house.  She hadn't left the company of the crew often since the incident (mostly because Salvatore sent her everywhere with a god damned army like she was made of glass!)  Isabella was in a foul mood and hearing someone else in a tizzy made her relax just a little.

Entering the room she could see Spartacus, Donny, and a package of hot dog buns?  She blinked at the odd sight and listened to the exchange before offering up, "Well, we could always go downtown and put a gun to the head of a fucking butcher and make him swear to sell hot dogs in only packages of eight from now on... or the local baker and tell him that if he doesn't start selling 10 buns to a package to match the dogs that someone is going to know what the inside of their skull looks like."

She sits down gently into a chair at the table.  "Of course that could be my pain meds talking."  She looks at the buns.  "Does this mean we're having hot dogs for dinner?"

Report Post Tip
Why not have more options though?? I buy buns in packs of six, eight, and ten depending on what meat I’m buying. Damn commies!

Donny grumbles off to grab some more whiskey
Report Post Tip

"Wait, did you call US commies or them?"  She chuckled at Donny's antics.  "I'm pretty sure the commies don't put hot dogs in packages."  She pretended to have a Russian Accent and said, "You get 1 hot dog, no bun.  Back of the line!"  She giggled.

Report Post Tip

"I kind of think that I destroyed the buns so for the dinner and a few hot dogs are now smashed in the street, but you know Isabella..." Spartacus paused a bit and then picker up the buns. "We could always do your idea and go get those two to MAKE them work together. Just makes sense doesn't it."

Spartacus raised an eyebrow, and then picked up the hotdog buns. He watched as a few crumbs fell from the bag onto the table.

Report Post Tip

Isabella smiles, thankful the right hand man is up for helping her get out of the house.  "It's a god damned public service!  We'll be working for the greater good.  It's like a fucking mandate from heaven.  Hot dogs and buns - butchers and bakers working together - one step towards world peace and if Donny's to be believed... a way to defeat the commies."  She stood up.  "Count me in.  I'll get my gun."  

Isabella went back to her room to get her shit.  "Who's driving?!?"  She yelled down the hallway.

Report Post Tip
“Why do you go write your wiener manifesto while you’re at it!!!”

Says Donny as he starts tossing hot dogs at Isabella and Spartacus.
Report Post Tip

"DAD!" she yelled for @Salvatore_Lucianio  "DAD!  DONNY IS THROWING HIS WIENER AROUND AND HITTING ME AND SPARTACUS."  With that she ducked into her room quickly to dodge her angry father and to get her gun to go out with Spartacus.

Report Post Tip
“Don’t believe her, she’s just being Kochwurst Marx!!”

As Donny prepares for the soon to be beating.
Report Post Tip

"Donny Donny Donny..." Spartacus pulls a weiner out and then chunks it at Donny's head and misses accidently watching it splatter all over Isabella.

"Ermm. I swear that was not me. I think I saw Infidel come around the corner." Spartacus tried not to laugh to hard as he watched her wipe it away and then turn towards him enraged. "Now now. Think about your wounds. We can't be letting you get too active now can we?" Spartacus backed up behind the couch in hopes something would shield him.

Report Post Tip

Isabella fumed outwardly, but the illusion of her anger was broken by her smile.  "Whose side are you on?!?  Has NO ONE got my back here?  Infidel  Chun-Li  ... ANYONE!"  She grabbed for the first thing she could use to defend herself, a tea tray and upon it the creamer.  The tray would serve as a shield while the creamer would have to do for retaliatory tactics.

She threw the creamer towards Spartacus and instead it splashed all across Donny_Donowitz causing Isabella to giggle snort loudly as it ran down all over his face.

Report Post Tip
“Grabbing some linked schnitzel and spinning them like nunchucks donny lunges at the communist chorizo”

You’re going to pay for that cream!!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lucky was working in his office when he heard commotion in the kitchen area. They had been on lockdown since the attack and he was sure everyone was going a little stir crazy. So he headed down to see what was going on. 

Before he made it through the door he saw a hot dog come flying out of the kitchen. 

"WHO THE HELL!!" he says walking around the corner into the room. 

Report Post Tip

Isabella points at Spartacus and smirks while pulling mashed hot dogs out of her hair, "HE STARTED IT!"  

Report Post Tip
I blame the communist kielbasa and her antics for the problem. I had to stand for freedom and the American way.
Report Post Tip

Spartacus stared at Sal and then slightly got a concearned look on his face. "Boss you see. I was made because my buns didn't match my hot dog, so I came down stairs infumed, and then showed Isabella, and well you see the next thing we know Donny got creamed and well..." He suddenly stopped and then began to rethink his words a bit and slowly very slowly he walked backwards attempting to escape the kitchen.

Report Post Tip

She looked to Donny, "FUCK YOU DONNY I AIN'T A COMMIE!"  She turned to Sal and explained while holding her side, "Look I only creamed on his face AFTER he started throwing his wiener around and getting it in my damn hair!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hot dog
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL