Get Timers Now!
X

May 22 - 02:25:46
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The passing of Mr_Crowley. Started by: Squishy on Jul 13, '18 17:04

Early this morning, Kenneth Allen, also known as Mr_Crowley, Cesare, Vectivus, Frank_Fontaine, Al_Fink, Tonberry, Thrall and most recently Anthony_Zerilli - has taken his own life.  

My heart goes out the Allen and Bautista family, as well as all those that had the honor of knowing him over these years.  I am incredibly sorry for your loss.  I hope you can all be at peace knowing that Kenneth is now at peace.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Oh no, what a lost, never fun to see ppl taking their lifes and leaving this earth, RIP for sure (:

Report Post Tip
Sorry to hear that, may him rest in peace
Report Post Tip

I am gutted sending my thoughts and love to his family i love ya mate one of the nicest people i have ever met. RIP my brother.

https://youtu.be/vDVLMS_Yhe4  one more time my friend 

Report Post Tip

Such a sad day... We only spoke here  and there on Facebook  but I'm still so sad. He was such a good man. Funny too. He will be missed greatly. RIP Kenneth. Sleep sweet and peacefully with the angels <3

Report Post Tip

To say I'm shocked would be an understatement... Crowley was one of those people I didn't ignore when they PMed me just to shoot the shit, even if it was only for a few minutes. My heart goes out to those that called him friend and family. One of the nicest people I've met in my many MR years... 

Oh my goddess, are you serious? This is terrible news. I hope he's in a better place and that his family and friends know that he will always care for them on the other side. Hats off to such a nice guy. May his influence never wane

Report Post Tip

May you rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

This is awful, what a lovely guy he was too. I hope him and his family find peace. 

I have no idea what to say right now. Crowley was one of my hands and we've only chatted here and there but he's one of the nicest people I've met here, condolences go out to friends and family, my only regret was that I didn't get to know you as much as I wanted. Rest in peace.

RIp, rolled back into the game under him, 

stay gold and rest well brother.  

Report Post Tip
Crowley what can I saw you were a top notch guy and were always around when I needed you. You were an amazing hand when I was under Epsi and when I had my run as Lucrezia I was pleasures to auth you. Outside of the game you were a true friend always checking up.

I feel gutted I’m sorry Ken I’m sorry I couldn’t save you. You were an amazing person and until we meet again I love you <3
Report Post Tip

My Deepest condelences for his familly. May you find your peace berry. :(

Report Post Tip

Always sad to see MR lose one of it's own.  My condolences to all who were close to Mr_Crowley.  May he rest in peace.  :(

Report Post Tip

To my first real friend within this game;

You showed me the world. Both here and yours, and I will be forever grateful for that. 

There will always be a full pint glass, next to mine, to honor you as the deeply caring and amazing man you were. 

Wherever you are, I pray they don't have you dealing cards all day.

Your friend through eternity, 

Blublank

I hope you have found a better place for you <3

Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace Crowley.

Report Post Tip
Cant believe he’s gone. Rest in peace, friend.
Report Post Tip

He was a sweet person who meant a lot to so many people. I didn't know him very well but the times we did talk he was so proud to talk about his wife and his family and show pictures of his wedding. There's really no words to say for this situation except he will be missed. 

Devastating news.

I first met Crowley early 2015. In the time to follow here I have happily worked with him steadily on several runs. With our last moments on Whatsapp being only two weeks ago, this is shocking news that saddens me deeply.

Crowley, thanks for your friendship and support. May you rest in peace.
My thoughts are with his family and loved ones. May they find strength in difficult times.

Bob

News & Announcements
Replying to: The passing of Mr_Crowley.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL