Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 17:00:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The passing of Mr_Crowley. Started by: Squishy on Jul 13, '18 17:04

Wow i'm at a loss for words. We didn't talk much recently but I remember how excited you were telling me about getting married and bringing your wife over here to the states. We kind of lost contact after your last run but I had no idea about the struggle you were going through on the inside. I wish you would have told me sooner. I hope you are in a better place now. Rest in peace my friend. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This hits hard for me personally.  I wouldn’t know much about this game at all, in fact I would have quit a week after I started if it wasn’t for Crowley.  After he helped teach me the game back in 2011 he also taught me a different aspect to the game friendships! With the advise he had given me I was able to succeed and become who I am today.  Crowley you will be missed brother!  

~Apache/PriestVallon

This kind of news is always the worst kind of news, and it’s always heartbreaking to hear about people taking their own life. My deepest sympathies go towards his family as they move forward in this difficult time.
Report Post Tip

This hurts a lot. We had not been close for a long time, but I will always consider you my friend. Rest well Crowley <3

Report Post Tip

Never easy finding the words to say in these things. I have been trying to think what to type for a number of hours here.

Crowley, we first spoke about 5ish years ago and spoke off and on many times since. I can remember you showing me the photos of your wedding and looking forward to the future and its next steps. You were a nice person to talk to and I along with many will miss you. I only wish we spoke more in recent times. 

To his family and friends, I'm very sorry for your loss. x

Report Post Tip
I'm saddened with the you are always in my prayers.
Rest well may the angels take away your pain.
Report Post Tip

I've known Ken for 8 years now, having talked for hours until the sun came up for many nights, playing other games while he told me how his day went and I told him the same and hearing this news is just devastating.  My brother was hurting, I remember a week ago when a huge storm went through my area and trees were landing on my neighbors houses and the power went out and he kept me company and we talked about life and the meaning of it all until the power died on my phone, it was the last time we spoke.  That night he told me that he was thinking about ending it and we talked about existence and what it is to be a person in this world.  I told him life is what we make it, what we do in life for ourselves and those around us, hell I even offered for him to move in with me if he was so unhappy and now I just wish I had reached out more instead of finding myself so self involved recently.  TO tell him I loved him as my brother and that I wanted him to do well because he was deserving of a happy life that he will now never have.

To think one of us isn't able to reach out for compassion and friendship when it is needed is something I hate about our nature as people and I'll always remember him for the great companionship he gave me as a person with great integrity and character.

Rest in peace brother, I will always remember you

Crowley.. Oh my.. I don't even know what all to say here. I'm crushed. Devastated. So terribly sad that you were going through so much pain and I had no clue.. I wish I had reached out to you more. I can't say that enough. And I'm very emotional as I type this through tears. You were seriously such a great person. An amazing friend. And I know you were greatly excited about what the future held for you and your wife. 

I hope that you are in a way better place now, and that you are feeling no pain; no sadness; no hurt.

I wish the best to your family as they get through this. I know they're sad. I can almost feel their pain from here.

Rest in peace Kenneth. 

Karmen

Report Post Tip

RIP Kenneth, We've personally have never spoken, but you and Chris were fairly close. Sleep well my friend. My condolences to your family and friends..My heart brakes for you all.

Report Post Tip

We definitely had our problems but you were a good guy Crowley, I don't know what made you decide this was the way out but I wish I was there to have talked you into a different decision.

My heart goes out to the family members of Kenneth and to anyone here that was a close friend of his.

RIP Crowley 

Report Post Tip

Sorry to hear this news, may he rest in peace.  I send my thoughts to all those affected.

Report Post Tip
I am absolutely gutted over this.
Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace Mr. Crowley.  I am sorry you've been carrying this heavy burden around with you, I hope you are finally at peace in your soul.

Report Post Tip
I'm devastated by this loss, the world has truly lost one of the most genuine, nice people in the world. I'm going to miss you so much Ken.

If anyone is feeling like suicide is the only option, please talk to someone. I don't care if I know you or not, I am ALWAYS here for anyone who needs an ear or a shoulder to cry on.

There are other options.

<3 Dorky
Report Post Tip

To the family and friends of Kenneth Allen.  My sincere and deepest condolences.  I didn't know Kenneth but am touched by this very sad and sudden death.  I wanted to say something sooner but was to shocked to compose myself.  

We are a community of friends and foes all in the pretense of Role Play.  Kenneth will be missed as our community is one less.

Rest in peace Kenneth Allen.  A.K.A.  Mr Crowley

Psalm 23

Report Post Tip
Wow how sad... One of the people who always messaged me.
Report Post Tip
I never really got to know Mr. Allen all that well. We had a few short conversations here and there, but he was always genuine and nice. It is very sad hearing about this tragedy in our community. My sincere condolences to his family and friends. Rest in Peace.
Report Post Tip

gbnf TEARS 

Report Post Tip

Damn man this really hit me. Me and Crowley have known each other for years. We've been hands for each other, underboss for each other and just genuine friends. I hate to hear this, but most of all I hate that I never saw this coming having spoken to him so frequently. Rest well my friend you will be dearly missed. 

Report Post Tip

Wow. No way. I'm shocked and lost for words.  So, so sad. Absolute gent. Rip my freind.  Totally shocked.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: The passing of Mr_Crowley.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL