Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 04:41:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Late Night Conversations In The Tower Started by: Isabella-Luciano on Jul 15, '18 03:08

Isabella had no idea what a lei was or where they came from so she shrugged.  "You got me... but it's three a.m. so maybe that's why I can't tell you that.  Or hell, maybe it's cause I haven't traveled outside the main states.  I'm kinda hoping that Elias and I can enjoy a honeymoon at some point but with both of us being the crew's leadership it's hard to justify both of us leaving.  You know?"  She sighs.

"Marcie is great but I hate to burden her like that.  Maybe we'll just do something nearby.  An overnight trip.  Something... small.  Got any suggestions of places I should visit?"

Report Post Tip

I had no idea really.. I knew France pretty good, but that was a whole 'nother country. Too bad there isn't a way to check that out without really going anywhere. " In France, there are museums, and cafes..(we really love food and take many hours to eat and communicate) but you know it does not matter, just do it together.. take in a movie.. I hear they have some live entertainment before the show. 

Report Post Tip

Stephen look at his watch it was gone 3am he fumbled around on the door to the HQ he was trying his best not to make a noise and wake anybody nobody could know he had been out so late. Finally he managed to swing open the door and hit the wall with an almighty BANG.

"Shit!" Stephen said to him, he creeped through the HQ toward to kitchen where he knew he could have a drink and rest his legs. He noticed the lights on, he checked his watch again still 3am "Nah nobody is up" he said. Skipping into the kitchen he stood there and froze the boss @Isabella-Luciano with @Jewel and @BearN

"errm errrm, morning guys i erm..." Stephen brushed himself down and tried to hide to smell of alcohol on himself by standing as far away as possible he could sense the eyes staring at him.

Report Post Tip

Isabella startled a bit at the noise of the door banging open.  She looked at the door when Stephen walked in.  She tried to hide her smirk at his state but putting her hand up to her mouth and resting her chin on her palm.  "Well, it's turning into a regular party in here tonight."

She looked at Jewel, BearN and then back to Stephen, "If you like there is some tuna fish in the fridge and some bread on the counter.  Water for tea is on the stove."  

Report Post Tip

Stephen smiles an isabella before slightly falling over he chair in front of him.

"A tea, that sounds great, not sure the tuna fish will be the best thing to eat right now." Stephen steps towards the stove to grab the water and pour himself a cup.

"Second thoughts, do we have any coffee? And also where is Elias, can i go wake him up?" Stephen takes some of the cold water in a glass and laughs. He looks back at Isabella just as he is about to leave he kitchen with it.

Report Post Tip

I snicker at the thought of Stephen enacting the plan he mentioned. Coffee sounded good too, but there was the carbonation in this here soda that might settle my stomach..and some caffeine , I hoped too. I sat there nursing my drink, wondering who else would join the so called "party."  I think we are all gonna sleep late tomorrow, I giggled thinking how that would go.. or that we would be working with hangovers. I hoped we were stocked up on alka-seltzer.

I was still new to these parts, but this seemed like a place I could enjoy. I would always rememer Don Marie, and her open arms to me forever. I did not know how long we all were gonna be alive, but we sure were going to have a good time, for however long that was! Everyone seemed so nice and welcoming to me here too. I think the family that was here would like the crew I have coosen as family here too. Sounds like someone they would have choosen, hmmm maybe they did. 

Report Post Tip

"He's in my bed."  She says as if this was perfectly normal, even though they aren't yet wed.  Her father, some of the crew might guess, would not think this was appropriate but Don Isabella looks as if she has no fucks to give on the matter.

"If you get my bed wet... I won't be happy so douse him at your own peril."  She says with a smile, full expecting that Stephen will wake her fiancee regardless of her desires.  Elias and he had a very unique bond, it was something she was coming to accept.

Report Post Tip

Stephen winked at Isabella

"Challenge accepted" he said in his cocky deminer, but truth was he had no idea he was going to pull this off. Stephen crept up to the bedroom and pushed open the door to see Elias snug and a bug fast asleep. What Isabella had said was running though his mind he looked around for a way to do this without getting the bed wet.

Stephen knew there was only one thing he could do he pulled Elias out of the bed so he landed on the floor emptied the glass of water on him and ran as fast as he could.

Report Post Tip

Isabella watches Stephen go and a few moments later hears a loud THUMP!  on the floor above them and a serious commotion.  "Well, this should wake EVERYONE in the damn Tower up."  She sips her tea as if this were a normal thing to have happen.

"I think I'll break out the oatmeal cookies, anyone else want one?"

Report Post Tip

I hear what sounded like boys wrestling, and someone was gonna drop onto the table in front of us from the floor above us. I jumped a little bit, looking at Don Isabella, not looking the least bit nervous about that at all. I giggled a little bit as Stepehen came running back, all out of breath , like he just ran some marathon.

"Yes, please Don...love cookies! Cookies and soda, why not?!"

Report Post Tip

Sotiris gets out from an taxi and walks to the mansion's door,unlocks the door gets in stealthy and walks to his room,tidies a bit and later opens his bag and takes out from it some money puts it in his wallet and says

-Well,let's see how fun are the nights at Detroit.

Takes his keys and a gun and walks out from the house,takes a taxi and goes to a strip club.After having fun,he went to a resturant where he eats a very expensive dish.

Report Post Tip

Isabella is SURE she hears something upstairs but she's not sure what's happening.  Instead she gets up and begins breaking into the cookie jar and handing out cookies to the crew.

"I can think of worse ways to spend an evening.  Honestly, remind me to eventually tell you the tale of the infamous Luciano Crime Family Hot Dog fight... it's something of a legend."  She chuckled, a small part of her missing Draven & Donny.

"Granted, I don't think I'd trade what we're doing here even for that."  She winked at Jewel.  "Anyone here want milk with these cookies?"

Report Post Tip

Hearing a loud commotion woke the girlish Aquila up from her glorious snooze. Pushing her hair out of her face the girl resisted the urge to fall back asleep, instead realizing the sudden dryness of her mouth. Feigning a yawn she tugged down her nightgown and ventured downstairs- only to find an abundance of the residents already in the vicinity.

Suddenly modest in front of all the people Aquila tugged on the sleeve of her gown, letting out a soft groan at the late-night human interaction she'd be dared to face. "Uh...Should I even ask...?"

Report Post Tip

Stephen runs past Aquila as he goes past he shouts back "Dont tell Elias_Luciano it was me, and morning!"

He runs straight back into the kitchen grabs a chair and a tea and sits down like nothing has happened he looks at Jewel and Isabella and laughs doing a shhh motion so they hopefully do not tell on him. Stephen takes a sip of his tea and a bite of a cookie and sits back.

Report Post Tip

Truth was, Vela had no idea what all the other family members were doing at the house, but rest assured she knew it was something crazy. Good kind of crazy, that is. "Oh, I hope they're alright." She sighed to herself, holding a brown paper bag that held groceries. The road ahead of her would lead her back to the house, but she knew she had to be quiet. Vela figured she might get a scolding if the others learn that she snuck out of the house to get a packet of gingerbread puffs, a treat she would reward herself with - for absolutely nothing. 

As she reached the familiar porch, her feet slowly made its way to the front door. Vela shook her head. Someone would definitely hear or see her if she came through this way. "Ah.." She whispered, suddenly remembering that there was a passage at the back of the house which ultimately lead to a door at the back. Honestly, Vela didn't know what that door was really for - emergencies or storage for the family's army. Nonetheless, Vela took the risk and slowly travelled to the back, making sure to not make any ruffle sounds with the paper bag she held between her bony fingers. "FUCK!" Vela cussed, accidentally hitting the bag loudly against the back door. "Get ya shit together, Vela.."

Her hand turned the door knob, only to find out that... 

Report Post Tip

Sal had been driving around most of the night. It seemed that when Marie and he were separated he didn't sleep. With her ready to pop any day now all he did was toss and turn and wait for the call saying it was time. He told Tiny to head over to the Tower and the man nodded. 

It was 3 am but Tiny never would question his orders. Sal liked that about the man loyal and follows orders. 

Sal wanted to drop a reminder off to Isabella about a meeting that was planned for later that day. He had heard from most of his Crew leaders but not from her. 

Sal pulled up to the Tower and Tiny got out and opened the door for him. The two men walked up to the door and Sal let himself in. Walking in quietly he noticed the lights on and headed over to the kitchen and stood in the entrance to the kitchen quietly and just watched. 

Sal was wearing Black suit and fedora as he stood there smoking a cigarette.  

Report Post Tip

"Best you don't ask."  Isabella said with a light chuckle, passing out cookies.  "Seems no one can sleep... and thanks to certain crew members who will go unmentioned," She winked at Stephen.  "Some of us weren't allowed to." 

She offers a cookie to Aquila and whispers, "I'd dodge Elias when he comes down in a minute.  He's likely to have all the joy of a bear woke in early spring."  

She walks over to Vela, "Welcome home hon.  Cookie?"  She let's Vela take a cookie and keeps walking towards the next person in the room, not yet recognizing IT'S THE GODFATHER Salvatore_Luciano !!!!  

She visibly startles and pulls her robe closed tight, knowing that any second now a DRENCHED Elias_Luciano is about to come down the stairs FROM HER BEDROOM in a RAGE drenched by Stephen... AND HER WAS HER FATHER!

"Dad...er... Godfather Luciano."  She says trying to get her bearings.  She instead offered the cookie jar in a fluster.  "Cookie?"  She said with a sheepish grin.

Report Post Tip

Takes a drag off his cigarette before letting it out slowly and smiling at his daughter. He had completely caught her off guard and found it kinda funny. He reaches over and grabs a cookie and takes a bite of it. 

"So I see you guys are up late," he says looking at the obviously drunk members of her crew. 

Sal knew they had thrown a party that day. Sal walked over and took a seat and put his cigarette out in an ashtray on the table. 

"So I never heard back from you on the meeting we have on the books," he says to Isabella 

Report Post Tip

"Fuck.  I apparently need a secretary because I have no fucking clue what meeting you mean."  She looked around nervously waiting Elias' unceremonious arrival... maybe he'd hear Salvatore's voice and dress properly?  She hoped.

"I mean, I'll be there... just say when and where.  As you know we've been setting up to run the black market here in Detroit and I got a fair amount to fill you in on.  Seems the former Godfather was the worst bookkeeper alive and some of our suppliers were enjoying the benefits of not being watched closely.  Skimming shit off the top and letting things fall off trucks, if you get my meaning.  But don't worry, my people are already on duty... well, maybe not in this exact moment, but once they sober up or sleep."

She chuckled and sat down beside her father.  "How's everyone?  Donny hasn't burnt the place down yet, has he?"

Report Post Tip

Sal listens to his daughter and shows how upset he is at her missing his message about a Crew Leader meeting. 

"Donny has been a little wild but no has not burned the place down," he tells her. 

"So your Right-hand man is not doing his job and informing you of things?" he asks questioningly. 

Sal finishes his cookie before pulling out a smoke and lighting it taking a long slow drag. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Late Night Conversations In The Tower
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL