Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 21:09:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Late Night Conversations In The Tower Started by: Isabella-Luciano on Jul 15, '18 03:08

Isabella's face instantly loses all warmth as the insult hits home hard.  "Party's over folks."  She says sternly.  "EVERYONE OUT."  Her eyes remain locked on the Godfather until everyone gets out of the kitchen.  Only once everyone is gone does she speak, very quietly. 

"I know that you didn't call my right hand man into question, in front of the crew.  My Godfather would never do that because as such an influential man, his questioning my right hand's capabilities might just cause my subordinates to do the same.  Or worse... question me and my decision making abilities."  She says darkly.  "And you wouldn't want to make trouble for me... so I'm going to assume that just like I made a mistake about misplacing your letter... I also misunderstood your intentions just now... and forgive you for it."

She tried to change the subject.  "Have you mentioned Elie to Marie yet?"

Report Post Tip

Stephen quickly takes his feet down off the table and stands up startled to greet Godfather Salvatore_Luciano.

"Its and honour to meet you Sir." 

Stephen offers out his hand to give a handshake to the godfather. "I see you smoke allow me to offer you one of these cuban's, it is the finest cuban you will ever smoke." Stephen fumbles around in his pocket and pulls out a box of cuban's and offers one to the Godfather. He then offers the cigars around to the others.

Report Post Tip

"Well you know I have to give the guys shit since he is going to be my son in law. It wasn't meant as I guess it came out and for that, I am sorry it been a long few weeks," he says to her rubbing the bridge of his nose. 

"Thank you for the cigar." He says to the man he doesn't know. 

"It is nice to meet you as well," he says to the man. 

Sal puts his cigar in his jacket pocket before taking a long drag of his cigarette. 

"So when is the wedding? I know it has to be hard to work this close together but have to spend your nights alone," he says to her. 

Report Post Tip

"Haven't had time to plan a wedding."  She says with a pout.  "I'm so damn busy with the coppers pushing down hard on my people in the red light district and over in Warren & Utica.  Making sure the right people are paid the right amount, the folks who need to be shut down are shut down and the right council members all know me... well, I'm sleeping maybe 4 hours every day.  Fuck, Elias is upstairs in my bed right now, not that anything can come of that when I'm so dead tired or so wired on coffee I can't see straight."

She catches the expression Salvatore's face.  "Oh get over it... nothing has happened.  Not that anything could happen... not really."  She says looking down at her robe - resting just above the scars all along her lower abdomen.  "Not like any priest would know if we had been fooling around, not when the oven is broke down."

She sighs.  "I need something stronger than tea now..."  She stands up and moves towards the liquor cabinet.  "What are you drinking?"  She asked her father.

Report Post Tip

"Whiskey," he says to his daughter.

Sal takes a long drag from his smoke as he chuckles to himself. He likes seeing the old Luciano anger flare up in her. He really didn't care what the two did she was grown and they were engaged but it didn't stop him from messing with her. 

"Oh a lot can happen and better not happen before your married," he said trying to keep a straight face. 

"so just ask yourself what would Sal do? and then do the opposite," he says with a chuckle. 

Report Post Tip

She put down the whiskey in front of her father and set down two glasses.  "Don't tease."  She says.  "We both know damn well that what you'd do is have a good time AND make money.  You can't really want me doing the opposite of the later."  She smirked and poured the whiskey.

"To the men in my life... may they all love each other as strongly one day as they love me."  She raises her shot glass in toast.  "And to my future husband who has apparently the good sense not to run down those stairs like an idiot when your voice can be heard in the house."  she laughed.

Report Post Tip

I know I was not supposed to but, hidden from view, I sorta overheard the conversation, as I was exiting stage, well back to my room again...It was nice to hear people having tete a la tete...was that right?  No.. of course not it was not in English...One of these days it will be French and English together. It was not a lot of it, but I could feel the love these two had for each other, and respect too. I snuck off to my room, tripping a little bit on what? The wall I guess, or up the stairs, who knows..I really tried not to be loud about it.

After some cookie and pop to settle the stomach, maybe I could sleep, but I would still need 2 pots of cafe au lait, or cafe mocha. I slipped off the robe , pulling the cover back, and slipping in to a bed alone. I think one day I would have to get a dog or something. Although, having a bed to yourself, can have its advantages.

Report Post Tip

She looks first to the sound of someone... tripping?  Then back to Salvatore_Luciano "The crew is settling in nicely.  I think we're all getting use to each other.  We come from so many different backgrounds so there's bound to be a period of... bonding that is necessary?"  She wrinkles her nose.  "I don't know if that's the right way to put it but... it's coming together slowly.  I'm certainly open to any pointers from an old pro in that department, if you got 'em."

Report Post Tip

It is late again, and sleeping seems to not be my friend, for some reason. Insomina, hate that more than the plague, and I do not even know what the plague is. I slowly make my way to the kitchen again. I do not know if the Godfather had eft yet, so I walk ever so quietly, sliding the back of my silk roke against the wall...almost falling over....blasted silk, that is why I hate those silk sheets.. slip right onto the floor, when you have those sheets on your bed.  

I start thinking, I may make coffee or something when I get there, u sure if anyone else is there too, I did not hear any voices, but at this hour, one might be trying to be quiet. Laughing quietly , you would think I am trying to get into a place to shoot someone, sliding against this wall like I was, but sometimes there are creaks and stuff, and if the Godfather is still here, I would not , out of respect to interrupt the Don and his conversation. I was taught well, I suppose.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Late Night Conversations In The Tower
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL