Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:01:51
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Master Of The Wild Started by: Tenkai on Jul 20, '18 10:21

Tenkai, had been sitting at his desk for a while waiting on that call, he knew he wanted to train wild animals, but he would need to do it in such away it doesn't become a disaster, he couldn't wait to finish, he had been working his butt off, nights and days, ecetera, he sighed, as he sat there restlessly, he looked up, seeing it was dark out, and it was time to go to sleep as usual.

As he stood up and stretched his bones seemed to crack, he chuckled to himself, he was exhausted, and he needed some rest, he walked put, of his office, walking to his room, being in a big house and a guardian of the tower, he shook his head, he got to thinking of how it would work, he would need all kind of animals, he sighed, as he stopped in front of his door, opening it, and went in.

He then went over to his small phone stand, near his bed and set down, rubbing his face, sighed in annoyance, taking off his shoes, he then thought about what he needed to do, and that was call Shini, he grabbed the phone, and dialed.

"Shini, it's me...yes, I am calling about that hybrid wolf, mixed with husky, and then full breaded wolf,and once you get here you will get your money...yes, they will be my personal pets." Tenkai finished, and the call ended, as he set the phone down, he then quickly changed into his shorts, and went to bed.

As he started to doze off, he dreamed about, the  toys they would need, and the training equipment, along with, exhibits that they would have to have, and different environments,  he wanted something much more than a zoo, he wanted something they could walk freely around in the building, not being in cage.
he would be training all and it could have the sounds of rain with water falls running down the walls, keeping the surenity, to the wild animals, he also would proabaly need a a animal doctor and I few surgery rooms and a hospital, and a doctors offices.
He started to fall deep into a slumber as he thought away of what it might look like 

Hours later he woke up, and heard the phone ring, he laid there for moment, and looked up at the ceiling with a small smile on his face, as he sat up, realizing the phone was ringing, he sighed feeling happy that it was finished.

"Hello, Tenkai, its ready..come on by and get your keys, I will be the only one standing out side of the building." The man said, as he hung up.

Tenkai put the phone down on and hung it up, as he got up and took a quick shower, he then put on his black leather pants, and white shirt, and put on his socks and his shoes, he then fixed his face, and put up his hair in a slight low w half bun, and ran out of the tower, and waved everyone hello as he did.

He walked out, and just as he was about to get in the car, he noticed some keys being handed to him, as he got into the car, and drove off, he smiled, feeling amazing, his hair wasn't in his face, but it was curly as ever, and he could see woman liking his style today, for once he looked casual, and happy.

As arrived at the building he could see other's around the area and the were going to their destination, just as he was, he then got out of the car, and smiled, as he shook hands with man, and clapped him on his back, as the man handed him his keys, he watched as the male left, and unlocked the doors, and walked in.

as he walked in, he saw, everything, he ever dreamed of and more, he could see water flowing form the walls, and in some places, it looked like a rain Forrest, and on the other walls, it had ice environments, it reminded him of different seasons, he smiled, as he looked farther he could see, where the animals would be training, along with a front desk clerk, and wall the way in the back, he could see a hospital and a doctors office, along with his own office and clinic, he smiled as he saw their real habitats, he loved it, this was going to be fun and he couldn't wait to get started.

Now, all he had to do was wait for shini to show up with his pets, and then he would open the doors, this was going to be an exciting adventure, that he would never forget, he would get to save life, and train them to be free and respect full, he hoped he would make his parents proud, along with his family that died, he smiled, instead of cried, for the first time, he realized what his dad meant, when he said, honor life, and be respectful, there will be opportunities to show who you are and how good you are, and be never become the monster everyone wants him to be, he missed his dad, but today and for the rest of his life he would honor that.

"I love you mom and dad, I hope you are smiling down on me." He whispered to himself, as he went to check everything else out, seeing what he would be using.

Report Post Tip

I ran into this new business, I knew the owner, Tenkai. I was not sure what it was, animal training, pet store, zoo, or what. I decided to peek in and it looked like it had not opened yet, and see if he was there, and if maybe I could get a look around. Whatever it was going to be, I am sure there was not a place like it here. I would think there were people who did like animals, and maybe some who knew things about animals too, not just vets.

Report Post Tip

Tenkai being immortal, always had his, ears perked for far away and quiet noises, he had heard someone weirdly knocking on the back door, trying to get in, like they needed help, even though he wasn't officially open, he had all the lights on, and a lot of workers like he was open, just incase for emergency cases.

He then walked out of his office, still hearing that noise, and when he came up towards the front, and saw jewels, he quickly let her in thinking that it was her making the noise, but it wasn't, so he disappeared, after he let jewel in, and reappeared in front of the back exit, letting the woman in, he could she had a tiger cub, and another adult White Tiger, he smiled, as he grabbed the chain for the woman, as he lead the tiger in, he put the end of the chain on a hook, seeing that the woman was frantic.

“Hello, as you know I am Tenkai, the owner, what can I do for you ma’am.” He said, as he leaned down, and petted the adult tigers head, he smiled as the tiger purred.

Well, I have found these two, and they were about to get shot, and I can't keep them, but I heard I had heard of this place from a few friends, and they said, you work with wild animals, I had help to grab the adult, but as for the cub, I was able to pick it right up…. Seeing as it's barely a day old.” She said, handing him the cub, he smiled petting the little things ears.

“Well, alright… I will keep them, you go on now, and report those men, I have a phone in the back office if you like to use it.” He said, with a smile, as he looked down and saw the adult tiger, starting to growl, “Oh, alright… I will give this one to you, but first I need to put you two in your own habitat, and then put you on a training schedule.” He then, took the adult tiger, and lead them to their habitat, after they made it, he then took the chain off the tigers neck, and let it explore, and put the cub with with her.

As he walked off he went to go meet up with jewel who had originally showed up, walking towards where he left her.

“Hello, Jewels was there something I can do for you?....or did you just come to visit?” He asked, as he folded his arms smirking, his long curly hair, in a loose ponytail, hanging over his left shoulder, he leaned against the front desk.

He then looked over to see the momma tiger, coming up next to him and rubbed up against his leg, like a normal house cat, he raised a brow at it, shaking his head.

“You know, you are supposed to be feeding your baby, not I'm here, rubbing on me, you silly girl… Now go, I will come back, and see you in a bit.” He chuckled as the tiger gave a little growl and laid down rolling over, now he busted out laughing it.

Report Post Tip

As I just about melted into a pile of goo seeing the tiger, and a white one at that. Big cats were one of my favorites of the land animals. I heard Tenkai talk about a cub and this adult that was saved from poachers. Probably for a stupid coat , I figured. The animal would obviously have to die to lose it's fur coat. I was such an animal lover, I swear I would have a farm somewhere. How cute it was to see this big cat nuzzle Tenkai was cute too, just like a domesticated house cat. I know enough not to trust that all of the time, as they are wild , and at any time they could show how wild they truely are!

Responding to Tenkei,  "I just wanted to see what this was going to be. Well I love animals too actually, so I was gonna be all over this, anytime I can see live animals." "That white tiger is so beautiful, and that cub as well."  "So you are training them for what?"

Report Post Tip

"Ah well, I am training them to be around humans constantly , and to be able to still feel wild, but also for them to know , that they are in my house, but they can still feel free , but need to be respectful and polite, and that everyone isn't a danger. ...and for live shows , all kinds of wild animals will be here , any where from tigers to sea creatures , for all to enjoy, and to give them something to do ." He laughed, as he bent down petting the tigers belly, seeing a few wounds that thr poachers made, he tsked at it .

As he then idly roamed over her fur looking for anymore wounds , then suddenly he felt where a huge , gap had been cut , skin and all, he hissed , seeing she kind of nipped at him , warning him it hurt , he nodded.

"Yeah.....I know, but I have to check , calm yourself, and if you are good , I will give you a reward , and Luke warm bath, promise, but ththat is only if you are good ....Now for the start of your training , if I touch a place where you are hurt , then growl, and if you aren't loud enough, then put your paw on my hand to make me stop okay ?" He paused, thinking up another way for thr animals to say yes or no , "Also, for yes , you blink twice , for no , you blink one , I'd you don't want to then use your tail , the same , I can see your eyed are bleeding. " He said ,as he started to move around check for wounds and bruises .

As he moved through her fur , looking , she grabbed here and there everyonce in awhile, she put her paw on his hand , he looked up nodding , seeing that she deep cuts almost every where and bruises on her legs and head , hehe sighed , and rubbed her spin , seeing it was messed up , he hissed , he would have to put her through bone structure and some kind of therapy , he stood up , and clucked his tongue at her twice to follow .

"Well, jewel, if you like you can watch as we get started, uhm, but for the spine, i would have you go play with that baby pup wolf over there, that just walked in." He said as he then, started to walk towards the vet area.

Report Post Tip

" Really? That would be great!" ,  I said, like a kid who was just given their favorite ice cream or candy. I had not had this experience before, so I had hope Tenkai knew what he was doing. I was not sure if the cat would be put under or anything, or not. I would just have to take him up on his offer, what an experience this would be for my journal or scrapbook!  This female was a beauty in herself, so sad that she has these wounds on her body from some idiot trying to take what God gave her. I understand they get a lot of money for these so called skins, fur trader is that what it is called. I do not know maybe they want it as a rug. I would not want any part of that in my house. Big deal, so you killed an animal that was not armed with a weapon but what it was born with.

Report Post Tip

"Follow me ." He said, stopped at the bathing door , opening it , as he opened it, he looked around to see showers , and cleaning tables ,and small and big baths, he smiled, seeing some making one up for the tiger .

He then walked over to the tub and sat on the side of the tub , as he made a sound with his tungue , signaling the tiger forward towards him , he stuck hos hand in the water , feeling it was the right temperature for his hand but he wanted to see if it was right for her , " Alright , girly,  step in , see if the water feels okay , if it doesn't step out, and I will readjust it for you." He paused , as she stepped in, she then walked up and licked his sleeveless arm he laughed . "Alright , then I will keep it at this temperature ." He said, as he let the water rise a little before turning it off .

He then grabbed the animal shampoo , and poured a big glob in his hand, and set down thr bottle , rubbing the soap in her fur and deep into her skin , he started to massage a little over her wounds gently , cleaning them, she growled a little in pain , he nodded , as he moved away from them , he expected it to hurt, but he did have to clean them so it didn't get infected , she seemed to get a bit antsy so he started to talk to her to calm her down , "You know , I had to have this done to me too ....I am not human either , so I do know how you feel ..." He paused to see her ears moving like she was listening , "So remember , if you let me finish fixing you up I will have a huge treat for you, and in time once you get used to people again, I might let Mrs jewel pet you, to see how to connect with you...you know she loves nature too , so I'm sure if she could find the ones who did this to you ,she would kill them just as much as I want to ." He said, as the tiger turned to look at him opening her mouth , almost like a soft smile, he chuckled .

"You like that idea huh ?....well , you have to get better first , but if you like, maybe later , before your bed time , we might read you a story ....Something to help you sleep ." He spoke softly , as she licked his arm again, he laughed. 

Report Post Tip

Smiling looking at the relationship forming with this wild tiger and Tenkai. All the while knowing it could change at some point, but I hoped it didn't. Cats do not usually like baths, but tigers seem to go into water and not react as funny as house cats do. I can see what trust is happening right before my eyes, a thing of beauty unfolding. I can understand  why she would be in pain, but she has to have those wounds clean and medicine applied, which she will really just love. As time goes on, I think she will feel better.

" Tenkai, such a beautiful thing transpiring here. I will look foward to coming here, and watching her get better and the cub growing like a wild big cat should be, healthy, happy and full of life. I do not know if you relase them back into their natural habitat, but from what I hear, that is a great expereince too, although, sad at the same time".

Report Post Tip

"That would be great, Jewel....I would love for you to come and watch, I know the animals can be a little bit overwhelming, but they just need love and guidance." He said, as he finished washing her up, and rinsed her off.

He then pulled the drain, and let her out, having her follow him, as he clucked his tongue, he then, set up a small ladder, guiding her up to the table, where he could fix and cover up her wounds, as much as he could, while they were big and open, as she got up there, he smiled, he then put on his coat, although he hated it, but he had to wear it, he then put on gloves, as he walked over to another table and grabbed some salves and gauze.

As he finished that up, he clucked his tongue for her to get down, he then took off his coat, and threw away the gloves, and then he walked out of the hospital, and went over to the area where he could grab for treats, he grabbed a bunch, putting it in sort of a necklace like, so he could keep a hold of it.

"Alright big girl, I am going to give you this and then you are going to try again, with your cub, if it doesn't work, then I will try, and teach your cub to latch on." He said, as she rubbed up against his leg

Report Post Tip

Listening to Tenkai with this big momma cat, I had to think he was going to get the cub to either be her cub again, or nurse, I was not sure wihich, or how it would go either. It was something you would wanna record or something.. dreams for some people would or could be made of situatons like this. I know how enticing it would be to take a baby animal as a domesticated pet, but sadly, people throw them out so to speak as they get bigger and more wild, which is natural to them, and would be a problem if they did not.  A sancutary seemed the best option, especially if an animal could not be released back into where it came come. I could not wait to see what I woud be expereincing next!

Report Post Tip

Tenkai smiled as he went to the tigers habitat , knowing she was following , he then turned and bent down to pet her ears , he loved how much her fur was soft , it reminded him the way people touched his hair , "Hey big girl , I am going to see if you can do some simple tricks before I can heal you, I need to know just how bad off you are, and just how much healing I need to do .....oi don't look at me like that.....my mother taught me everything I need to know yo help you ." He said asas he then stood up and took a few steps back .

As he then faced her , hehe watched her walking, waiting for his command , his immortal animals eyes showing , his eyes a silver blue , as he smiled " I an going to spute out a few names which ever you like , you come when I call .. . .Veliana .. " He paused , and she didn't come , "Takana. .." He paused and she came he raised a brow smirking he pulled a treat from his treat necklace .

As he pulled the treat he gave it to her , but he noticed she was limping , he sighed, letting her finish her treat , as she ate , he noticed one of her teeth , the gum around it , seemed to be swollen .

As she finished , he smirked , "Takana , I need you to jump on the short stool , to get to this table, if you can't do it I will help you ." He said , as he watched her jump on the stool ,she seemed to be a little out of breath, he nodded , as he stood in the short distance a little getting ready to catch her , she seemed hesitant , he nodded watching starting to jump , as he almost lost her footing , she growled in pain, he nodded catching her, "Alright, that's enough for today.. .As I promised you can have the whole necklace , and I will heal you. " He said ,as a wind suddenly appeared and he appeared with the big tiger in his arms, laying her down. 

Report Post Tip

I winced a little myself watching this big cat with her test. As painful as it probably was, she would have to show what she could and could not to be able t help her on the inside. She was already following commands, not like the ones for dogs, although those may be the same too. She did not growl at me at least, so that was a good thing. I did not make any sudden moves either. As hard as it was, I really just watched, trying to build on trust. If I would ever be able to handle her at all, she would have to trust me first, or even to be close to her, closer than I was.

Report Post Tip

Tenkai let her down , as she laid over by her cub , letting her tail flap a little , shaking her head , he chuckled a bit, as he gave her the treat dried meat necklace , he then bent down to where he was just a little a bove her,  as he petted her head .

He then put his hands above her, so they were hovering over her , he thethen closed his eyes , as his hands began to light up, with life , but they had a bright golden glow around them, as he started to heal her wounds , he sending it into thr tiger , as he healed her , she could sense her bruises were disappearing , along with the huge holes she had in her flesh .

Report Post Tip

What a sweet sight, this big girl lay by her cub, like a domestic pet cat, flicking her tail...showing how content she was. Then I saw it. Tenkai raised his hand above her head.. I did not see any cat toys in said hand, so I wondered what he was doing. His hand began glowing, but I was not exactly sure what that meant...then I saw the adult female, almost grinning in reaction to what he was doing. Then it hit me! He was healing her, and probably better than any western medicine could do, without the side effects either. I could just imagine how good she would feel after this was finished. She would be a new woman , if she was a human female. That will do well for her cub as she can be the mother to that cub like she was made to be. I assume I am not to tell  anyone what I have seen, unless like the GF, or someone like that does ask..you never deny that guy.

Report Post Tip

As he finished healing her , then removed the wrappings , and petted her head , she seemed to love it ,as she shoved her head into his hand, basically saying thank you, he chuckled , "I thought you might like that, now let's see if your cub will latch on ." He said, as the cub started to move around looking to latch on .

He watched as the cub latched on , as takana moved closer , so the cub wouldnt have to stretch it's head too far, he smiled seeing him bond with his mother , as she looked up at him he nodded , he then stood up, and turned to walk off , giving them privacy .

As he walked out of the habitat , he noticed jewel was still around, seeing her eyes widened, he sighed knowing he would be having this conversation sooner or later .

"Well, jewel what did you think ... As a trial run?. ...You think I would do okay with these animals ?" He asked her , as he watched her eyes staring at him in complete awe and worried like .

Report Post Tip

Trying to put my eyes back into my head....I was begining to sorta process what I had just seen, for the first time ever in my short life.

" From what I have seen, Tenkai...she looks very content, and healthy, least healthier enough to be the mother she was made to be for her little guy. He looks like he is feeding well. As long as she is producing enough, soon he will be needing meat though....and normally she teaches her cubs how to catch live prey in the wild.. they are with her a while though. "

Report Post Tip

He chuckled at her , and shook his head , " Well, you are right about that one....anyway, jewel , how would you like to come and enjoy such shows of this place ....I mean I am planning on doing this all the time , am opening today , and I would love it if you could be around everyday. " he said, looking to see someone coming in with a couple of wolf pups that he had asked for, he smiled. 

One of thr pups was white ans the other was black , the White pup had golden eyes, and the other was blue, he smiled as was handed both pups. 

"You must be Tenkai , I was told of your looks and to come here and give you those fur balls, I hope they are as you ordered . ....I hope you will keep them ." He looked at the male nodding .

"Well , I very well couldn't get let them go now ."He said , as one of them tried to climb on him , he laughed .

"Well , you have a good day ." He said as Tenkai tried wave but epically failed as the pup hopped on his shoulder , he raised a brow shaking his head , and laughed he remembered that exact same look the boss have him a jewel .

Report Post Tip

As I was about to answer, a person brought in some of the cutest wolf pups...sorta looked like a pet puppy you might have..but at the same time remembering they are wild animals as well, and do not eat dog food, but meat, and they kill other animals for said meat, just like the Tiger in the back.Much like other animals, the babies are so cute and attractive I am sure, until they get bigger .  I did not know what happened to rest of their den. People tend to panic about wolves, shoot and never ask questions ever.

Report Post Tip

As Tenkai looked back at jewel , he had one Wolf on his shoulder he had the other sitting between his arm and chest , he laughed , " what's the matter jewel , these will be my pets, and they will be with me everywhere I go ."

He said , as he stood before her , he liked the feel of their fur , he then set them both down, letting them run around as they started to play with each other ,he covered his mouth giving a real smile , as one of them slid a little looking back at him .

Report Post Tip

Giggling a little, they are cute little buggers. " I meant people in general get animals ike these when they are little and then when they are grown, people throw back outside to fend for themselves.  Then they cannot, because they were never taught how to do so, so really people set them up for an eventual early death". I watched then playing a little bit in their new home, well they would not be living in this space, I am sure Tenkai had a natural area they would have known better .

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Master Of The Wild
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL