Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:40:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Master Of The Wild Started by: Tenkai on Jul 20, '18 10:21

"That I know ....But I'm not normal, and I'm going to train these two , from what I hear they get bigger than a normal wolf , they seemed to be called familairs. " He stated , as he looked over and saw them sniffing around .

"Well , I say the place is offically open , so if you ever want to hang or bring something in, then I will always be around to help, oh and invite your family ....here next month, I will be doing a show , if you want in ? " He smiled , as he walked over to pick up the wolves , to keep them from getting into things

Report Post Tip

"Well this will be a great addition to the area, and definitely different. There was a circus in town I think , and you know they have animals. They might bring you some business. Have you been to that circus? "

Report Post Tip

"Well that would be great .....I can't say I have, although I have been told about it , if I do go I was wondering if you would come with me ....I don't like going to social events by myself, I wouldn't know what to do ." He said , as he set them down and gave them a small dried meat letting them chew on it a bit

Report Post Tip

oh yeh, I went once .. all kinds of stuff to do, fun for all ages I think

Report Post Tip

"Hmm, maybe I can bring the pups to get them used to some what of outside and being at my side, since that's what these two pups are going to be trained to do ." He said , speaking more to himself than anything .

"Hmm , it sounds like fun, I have never been to a circus ." He said, feeling a bit nervous about it .

Report Post Tip

Yeah, as I searched my purse, I had a name somewhere in this hole...ah yeah here it is...Wingly Brothers / Farnum & Hailey Circus.. 

Report Post Tip

"Wingly brothers ....Hmm never heard of them ." He said as he vent down and petted one of the pups head , as they seemed to be done eating. 

"Well , would you go with me ...we could go there to be a family supporter , or idk ,just to be there and see what it's like ?" He said , looking back up at jewel .

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Master Of The Wild
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL