Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:39:29
Page:  1 
Raid the Pier Details Started by: JackMezzo on Jul 27, '18 19:53

Hello, friends.

Phase 3 of my business model will soon be fully available for interaction. Please see the Role Play introduction and direct links to the places currently impacted at this location.

This feature has previously been built and rolled out by an old associate, I understand it has floated around for a while and I'm very excited to bring life back to it again. The opportunity is for Role Players, individuals or groups, to attempt to knock over the businesses which we have set up on the Race Street pier, in Philadelphia. 

There will be financial rewards for a successful raid and trivial penalties for those who fail to pull off the stunt. All of these interactions are at the will of your own commitment or willingness to play along with the activity. As used before, we will be using the dice feature built into the game to determine outcomes, however rewards can also be claimed from the level of effort and engagement individuals exert while attempting to raid the pier.

There will be no damage to relationships between characters as a result of these activities.

So, how do we execute this?

The Setup

Each of the pier businesses will be accessible via the link below and via a live link in my profile. This currently features an easy trial raid.

Link to the Businesses available to raid

Each will be given a monetary value determined by the nature of the business, they will also have a penalty amount applicable for failures. The business is given a difficulty level which is based on the value of the reward and will require a particular number of people with specific roles to execute. See an Example below.

The East Cat Cellars

by JackMezzo

This location is the headquarters of the Race Street Operation. From here, the pier's finances are managed, the underfloor docks handovers are orchestrated and the general running of the tavern takes place.

Value

$3,000,000

Difficulty

High - Win 3 Rolls out of 4

Roles

Number of People - 4

Lookout (Forum VIP Ranked)

Safe Cracker (Safe Cracker Felony Ranked)

Lockpick (LockpickFelony Ranked)

Muscle

Penalty

$500,000

Reduction possible based on Role Play effort 

Rules

• The Raiding party must post one at a time in the specified business district thread
  • The final post must be open ended to allow success or failure
  • If a member of the raiding party is not identifiable by their role, it must be clearly outlined in their post. (E.g., Muscle) 
  • The more care and attention in the post to the original description of the business, the more likely reductions will be made to the penalty

Execution

• When you're ready to raid the pier, post your first post in the targeted business, tagging myself
  • When the last person in the group has posted, they also tag me. If there is only one post, I will have been tagged only once
  • The final person to post creates the number of dice bets detailed in the difficulty:

Profit > Dice > Click here to show Create Dice Bet... > Duration: 24 Hours > Bet Against: JackMezzo > Game Type: Tops > Amount:- 10k > Quantity: 5 > Create Dice Bet! 

• I will accept the dice bets and make a post to detail the outcome. Rewards will be issues to the dice bet maker or penalties extracted.

The overall purpose in this venture is to create something we can engage and immerse ourselves in, not to make money. The rewards are a nice addition, however I am looking to provide a service than fill my boots.

Please post any questions, this thread will be retained in my profile for guidance. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Raid the Pier Details
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL