Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 02:20:35
Page:  1 
Race Street: Sponsored Businesses Across the Country Started by: GavinAndTaraByrne on Aug 05, '18 19:15

Tara walked out to streets and approached the crowd of current and potential business owners from the seven cities.

"Good afternoon, everyone. I come to you today with a new opportunity from the Race Street Operation involving the business districts of our world. This is Phase 4 of our business model. Previously, I'd presented the Race Street Business Partnership Program: under this particular program, businesses that opened in the Philadelphia business district as part of The Pier would receive guaranteed business and activity from members of our organization, as long as that business was kept active by the owner."

"Whereas the Business Partnership Program applied to businesses located in Philadelphia, this new venture applies to the business districts in the other six cities."

"As I stated during my earlier presentation regarding business, most of us run our them as fronts for other activities. Some of us run our businesses because we're passionate about the service they provide. Others want to increase visibility in certain cities. Regardless of the motivations why we create our businesses, there is one thing we all have in common: a need for customers- customers that we can guarantee."

"This program will be based on an application process. If your business is approved- which depends both on the quality of your business and our current capacity, since too many businesses will stretch us too thin, then you will pay us a one time free of $200,000 and be added to our list of sponsored businesses. What does that mean for you? As long as you keep your business active, making your presence known there each week, then our people will maintain regular activity. Not only does this help your front keep up more of a cover for inquisitive minds, but it also gives you the experience of running an active business venture."

"If you're interested, please either send me a mail or drop by my office on The Pier in Philadelphia. If there are any questions, I'd be happy to answer them at this time."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Race Street: Sponsored Businesses Across the Country
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL