Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 20:46:36
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Two star crossed immortal lovers Started by: Tenkai on Aug 24, '18 20:32

Tenkai had been looking for one thing that had been missing , for quite a long time , and finally he had found her , her name was Savannah_Dubrinsky , to have finally found his soul mate , after they looked and search across the time line , they finally found each other .

He had watched, and in the waiting , hiding the shadows , looking , through out time , tenkai, had seen love , abd felt lonely, for a human it's kind of easy, but for an immortal, it was torture, not being able to see that onr person , who is willing to have all of you, even knowing you are the monster , excepting all of your past, and what your heart has been tortured by , for him it was finally a safe heaven .

He had already almost lost her once, he wasn't going to let her go this time , for this time , he was going to fully enjoy thr warmth abd love she gave. 

Thinking about it now , tenkai , remembered how time seemed to warp itself for him , as he looked st the streets , faces that used to be almost like her , was in nothing of compare , as he looking up, from his table , he smirked , he could see her,  for thr first time , his soul was flying and would never change when he was around her , she took him places , that even he didn't understand. 

It was if the stars heard his prayers , he knew this girl, and he would get to know her all over again, as he sat there , he always normally wore his kimonos and traditional clothing , but today he wore , his black leather pants , that seemed to be clinging to his legs, and a black shirt ,that showed his upper muscles. 

He also wore, his leather duster , with fake fur around the hood, he had his hood up , sitting at the table,  out in the rain , the table he sat at, had an umbrella, so his tea wouldn't get water in it .

He then took a sip , waiting for her , as he watched people run past him , trying to seem like they want out of the rain , he looked up at the sky , seeing a lightening bolt flash across the sky and a big boom to follow behind , he smiled as he leaned his elbows on the table , watching everything happening around him .

He waited along time to feel alive again, after all that they went through ,moving mountains and such looking for each other , and this time they were going go through with being together. 

Report Post Tip

Savannah walked through the darkened streets, her long black hair blowing slightly in the wind.  The years had made her a little jumpy from the years of abuse from the kidnappers that took her from the one person she loved.

Dressed in a pair of leather pants and a red corset that was pulled tightly up at the back. Her silver dagger tucked in the waist band of her pants in its sheath. A shoulder holster containing her gun tucked up inside her jacket.

Her hazel eyes searching the area,  as her heart began to pound a little faster. Knowing that someone was watching her.

Report Post Tip

He looked feeling her close, but someone else as well, he looked up , seeing her , but some one on her tail, he sighed feeling annoyed at unwanted company, he stood up , slipping past her, using his duster to help glide a little without showing his powers to the public too much. 

He then let his eyes change to different color, letting them know he was back, and waiting for them to a me at him ,grabbing them both by thr collar of their shirts, as he ripped the throat of one, and draining him, he other he held at arms length smirking at him , showing thr man he was up for mayhem , making the thrillic scene seep into the males emotions,  he could smell the mans fear, as he began to scream, tenkai dipped his fangs into the males skin , as the skin was ripped open , making him bleed more into tekais mouth .

Tenkai drained the man, as he looked over at his bodyguards , he snapped his fingers , to get them get rid of the body , he pulled out a cloth like handkerchief , and wiped his mouth , and put it back into his pocket , as he went back to his seat , seeing her there. 

Instead of sitting , he offered his hand to her , so they could take a walk, he had his umbrella in his other hand, he wore a fedora, over his head , but he kep his hood up , and he gave her a soft smile. 

Report Post Tip

Savannah looked around as she caught a  glimpse of a figure in the shadows, she began to run and gripped the other assailant by the neck slamming him into the wall of a nearby alleyway. Her hunger got the better of her as she tore into the throat, feeling the hot coppery taste of blood hit the back of her throat as she drank. Waving to her bodyguards who she knew would follow her always since her battle. they picked up the body and threw him into the dumpster to burn. 

She returned to the man in the fedora, there was something she felt but couldnt put her finger on. A strange pull from time past "Thank you kindly Sir there was no need for your help"

Report Post Tip

He gave a soft smile at her , he shook his head , he had been looking for her everywhere , but he forgot to think she wouldn't remember him, from her trauma , "You must not remember me ....I see, well it seems ,time is all we have .....I suppose I should start off with telling you my name ....I am Tenkai , we used to know each other ....you probably have long forgotten mme by now. " He said , as he lifted up his hood , taking off his fedora , and pulled out his long , black , curly hair ,letting it hang.

He then turned to look at the table he was sitting at , sighed , he realized he was playing a gamble , but he wanted to try, he was willing to take her away from her memories and give her something amazing , but only if she let him .

Tenkai had been looking for her since the beggining of time, and now that he could look at her face , he wasn't about to give up now, "Well , if you come with me , I can show you something. ....but of your own free well , if it make you feel more comfortable , you can bring your bodyguards. " He said , as he nodded to her bodyguards. 

Report Post Tip

She looked over at him and frowned as she reached up and rubbed her temples, not recalling where she had met him before. Savannah bit into her bottom lip "No Sir,  I can't even remember what had happened  five years ago let alone yesterday. Some thing has stopped me "

Looking around at her bodyguards as the one named Wraith pulled her to the side "Boss, this is not advisable you don't know if he is working with the one that left you for dead after the day we found you in the city" The others shook their heads in agreement.

Looking back at the man "How do i know if i can trust you and that your not working for the one that did this to me?" 

Report Post Tip

"Tenkai... .I told you she wouldn't remember you .. .I know you know everything about her .....but she doesnt seem to remember a thing ." his said said .

"I know but I have to try ...Listen Savannah , I have all the answers to your questions ....you bodyguards can come too ..." He said , as he let his Hood fall , letting the moon light hit his hair turning it white , his eyes noe holdish white .

"Tenkai, you are my brother , you are an immortal , we need to get you out of the open , you saved her twice . .. If she doesn't know by now that you wouldn't hurt her , then you must leave her alone ....Oh great your hair is white....like that isn't easy to track you .. .Come on Tenkai ." His sister said, voice dripping with sarcasm at him .

"I know what happened to your parents , I can't say out in the open , but I can tell you what ever you want to know. " He said , as he held out his hand , as he gave her a soft smile , looking around , as he quickly put his hood on, he was risking his life for her , to be with her .

Report Post Tip

Savannah sighed and turns to face them  "What answers are you talking about? The night i can't even recall. " Lifting her hand up through her long black hair, showing a scar upon her forehead under the hairline. Not knowing where it even came from.

Turning to face her bodyguards "If he knows of this i want you guys close to me at all times, understand" They nodded  and walks up beside her, Z leans in and whispers in her ear.

"Are you sure about this Boss?" 

She nods her head and sighs "I have to know Z, I can't keep running the way i have been. Always looking over my shoulder hoping that the man and his goons don't find me and drag me back to that place " Turning her head and watches the man and his sister.

"You better have the answers or these guys will tear you apart. they have vowed to protect me no matter what" Walking off towards the SUV.

Report Post Tip

"I'm counting on it .." He said, with a soft smile , his eyes flashed a gold , as he watched her walk back to her vehicle, he signed as he walked back to his sister's car .

"Tenkai , I want to be there ....so you at least have some support , I know you can take care of yourself , but I don't want to see you get hurt , I watched you almost drop as you tried to protect that woman twice ....I'm not about to let that happen again ." She said, as he nodded , his sister was so over protective of him and persistant , he nodded chuckling, he got on top of the car , wanting a the rain to hit his face instead of feeling stuffed in the car. 

As his sister got in , starting the car and driving off , he let his hood down,  letting the rain hit his face , he loved it , as the wind slapped at his skin, he felt amazed at how good it felt. 

He put his hands behind him , as he leaned back on them , his right leg bent at the knee , his white hair getting soaked , as it blew back , he laughed at himself, he wondered if he would ever have a chance with her again , his heart pounding in his chest , at his nervousness.

As they ended up at his mansion, he could see they we're just pulling up as he hopped off the car landing on his feet, "Tenkai ...Can't you at least pretend to be human ?" His sister said , as she laughed at him , he looked over seeing savannahs guards coming out, and getting ready to help her out. 

"if I did that ...Would I be me ?" He asked, as he raised a brow looking away his sister nudged him , as he laughed, he nudged her back as he unlocked the door .

"No , I suppose not, you pompous ." He laughed , as he just basically called him a smart ass showing off , as he unlocked the door , they walked in shutting it .

The doors to get into the mansion we're heavy set couple doors, with huge pillars in the front,  as they walked in, foryer was huge , and two sets of huge steps almost spiraling up to a balcony , more than one level. 

As he walked farther , he let the Butler know that they would be getting some guests,  as he walked up the second flight up stairs, he went to the second floor going to his chambers , he needed a chance of clothes , he was soaked , with each step he took was squishsquishing and squeeking beneath his feet and hated the noises. 

As he opened his door, he took his clothing off one by one , dropping his clothing one by one, as he walked towards his bathroom his room , he then walked into the shower turning it on , letting the water turn warm as it hit skin , it felt too good , he closed eyes , as he started to wash his body, lather the suds up all over his skin .

He took a deep breath , as he leaned his hand against the wall , putting weight on it , he let the suds hit fall to the floor of the shower , as he thought about what he was going to say , he knew everything , about her , well almost everything , he knew she looked beautiful , like her body was made just for him , she had a smile that humbled a man to his knees. 

He needed to think about something other than physical , what did he know about her, well he knew she had witts , enough to threaten him , he laughed to himself , he knew she had courage , she didn't just walk into anything , without protection which was good ..he almost lost his breath when he saw her , like it shocked him , which was rare , needed to talk to her , earn her trust .

As he finished he grabbed a towel and put it on , and grabbed another and dried his hair , to a damp, as he finished he hung up the towel , and walked out of his bathroom, he then walked to his wardrobe , grabbing a pear of his pajamas pants and his robe that flowed out a little , he then began to slowly comb out his hair, as he wondered what questions she would ask , as he put his pants on and his robe taking off the towel and hanging it up .

He then ordered the maids and the Butler that his guests were to be taken with great care , and taking to the family room , and sure there was tea and coffee and snacks delivered to the family room , and his usual red liquid in a dark glass , he nodded .

As he came around the corner , he had nothing but his pants and robe on , his upper muscular body showed , his hair down pasted the back of his knees , as he walked with grace , his goldfish purple eyes took in his sister inviting them in, ad he peeked around the corner. 

"Yes , he will be right in, follow me to the family room, Mrs Savannah. ...I just want to let you know. .. Tenkai really carecares about you ....He would never invite you into his home if he didn't, also he has a picture that looks almost exactly like you , but the woman is wearing a cloth delicate clothing type ... He won't hurt you , I hope you give him a chance , he really is a nice guy , and no he didn't bribe me .." She tried to finish ad Tenkai interrupted her .

"ilyana , what nonsense are you spouting now? " He asked Teasing her .

"Mmm , nothing just trying to ease the tention with your guests .. .Uhm so we will see you in the family room. " she said , Tenkai nodded , as a bodyguard handed him a piece of paper .

Tenkai watched as his sister was being a perfect host, going through another set of double doors , only those double doors we're glass , and you could see right into the room , it looked as if it had a couple of nice couches and some recliners and a real wooden coffee table with glass in the middle , there was flowers every where , and aromas that made anyone want to go in , family painting and one that looked like Savannah above the fire place .

As they walked in Tenkai opened the letter, and read it , he laughed as he started down the stairs, his robe flowing backwards the breeze that Tenkai was making as he shuffled down the stairs , he could see the butlers and the maids delivering what he asked for , as he entered the family room. 

"Hello .....and welcome to my home , sorry it's old fashioned , I hope you are able to relax here ." He said , speaking softly , as he always did,  his voice never carried unless he needed it to, he looked over at Savannah as he took a seat himself , he watched as the butlers and maids came in delivering coffee and tea along with glass .

As they left , he grabbed his glass, and took a drink , feeling a bit less thirsty , he waiting for Savannah to start with what ever .

Report Post Tip

Savannah stood before the picture and frowned as a cold shiver ran down her spine. Rhage came up beside her and spoke into her ear "Sava, that looks alot like you. " He growls as he tries to keep his beast under control, She places her hand upon his chest.

"Rhage easy there must be a reason why its here. I have seen this before but can't recall where" Looking around as she heard the woman speak. "Tell me how this picture of me came about and tell me now? Is your brother stalking me cause if he is the brothers will  make him hurt" 

Lifting her eyes as she watched the man through the doors,  balling her hands into fists as the hunger clawed through her. Wrath came up and turned her to face him as her eyes turned a bloodred. 

"You didnt feed enough Princess. Remember your still recovering  from all those years ago"

Report Post Tip

"My brother doesn't stalk people, people stalk him, and my brother is no mortal ....as for that picture, he made it himself along time ago ." She said , as Tenkai grabbed his own glass, he appeared in his recliner , annoyed , but didn't say a word. 

A few minutes later , he crooked his finger signaling the Butler to come to him , as he whispered into the males ear to her the same glass he was having, as the Butler nodded taking his leave .

As the Butler came back handing savanna her glass of blood, he shook his head and looked at something else , "ilyana it's alright .....would you please tell your guards , I'm not going to cause you any harm , I know we are all on edge , but if we are going to have a reasonable conversation , we need to all sit down , and at least pretend to be relaxed ." He said , as his annoyance rang through his voice .

"My sister is right , I drew that picture, it was a long time ago , and I didn't stalk you, I don't have to , you and I know where each other are, if you didn't trust me you wouldn't have come, and as for me asking for your bodyguards to calm down, is because my sister is also right about one other , the more off edge they feel ,the more I can feed into it, it's just a reminder.... " He said, as he took a sip of his drink , and let his fangs slightly show , as he looked out the huge window and then as an after thought he said . " and I wish you wouldn't speak of me as if I wasn't in the room. " He said , as he touched one of his bodyguards guns lowering it for him, as he let his fang puncture into his lower lip, letting a revulet of blood slide down the side of his lips .

Report Post Tip

Wraith looked over at him and smirks "I don't know you but my loyalty is to Savannah, as for feeding. You really don't have a clue what your up against. I am the king of the brotherhood of the black daggers and also a vampire...That big beast of a man named Rhage found her and brought her home to heal and is still not one hundred percent.  Each and everyone of the brothers would kill to keep her safe even me."

Savannah placed her hand on his chest "Calm please Wraith" he calms slowly to her soft soothing voice as does the other guys. He spoke again "She was in a bad way for many years and still have nightmares  to this day for what they did to her"

She looks up at the picture again as she bit her lip, trying to remember where she had seen it before   "Sir, I don't recall much  as my mind was effected  due to mental torture " Looking over at the butler and shakes her head as she didn't trust the blood that was offered to her.

"The blood they gave me was tainted with a drug  and i don't trust glassed blood any longer"

Report Post Tip

"Actually I do , I know all about Savannah , but we can save that for another day. ....As for vampires I know that as well , but i will not sit here and show off and say I'm not just vampire, I'm something out of your league , now that we have that out of the way ." He paused , feeling annoyed, he dranked the last of the blood ,as a drop slid down his throat , "If don't want the blood , fine , more for me , I will show it's not poisen , seeing as how, it comes from my personal stach , so why would I poison myself ?" He said,  as he grabbed the other glass , and took a huge gulp swollowing it .

"Second , I'm not that kind of person to poison my guest , just what do you take for me for? ....As for your memories , I'm thr one that took it , and reolaced them with beautiful memories , as for your men , if I wanted them and you dead , I wouldn't have brought you to my home , to do it. " He said, shaking his head , he handed the other empty glass to his Butler .

As he stood up , gracefully walking to the huge window , listening to the outside rain , thinking of the old days , how would dance with her , how he had once kissed her , how her hair seem to be entangled by his fingers, enticing .

"My brother , brought you here to tell you the truth , my brother was the one who made sure you had people around you that you knew and trusted , my brother is the reason you are a live today , although I advised him to leave you alone....Tenkai , is not your killer, nor is he your captor , infact he was there in the same captivity as you , helpless to watch you , if you don't believe him , I will show you. " His sister said, as he then turned around , looking at Savannah , his eyes a goldish purple , his hair thr color of many , showing her who he really was , he folded his arms. 

"ilyana it's alright , I wanted to do this another way , my real name is Tenkai Mikhail , the ancient pureblood immortal , I gave my blood to a certain person to give to those to protect you, that is the only reason why vampirism survived ...But I'm not just a vampire , now , I'm going to ask you again , please have a seat , and I will answer all of your questions .....I will also give you your memories back if you like .....you and your men are safe here ,I won't hurt you ....." He said , as he turned around closing his eyes .

He wasn't much for bragging , but they gave him no choice , he tsked in an annoyance , but he could understand,  for she his one and only love , had almost died a couple times before his eyes , his hairhair long , curly , colorful hair moved in thr slight breeze that was coming from a window , cooling off the heated home .

Report Post Tip

She pushed back from Wraith and walked with a slight sway of her hips to the chair, lowering herself into the seat.  Her darkened to a deep blood red as she gripped the arms tightly. The scent of blood filling her mind as she nervously looked around the room and growled. She hated the enclosed place, "Then you do know who my father was and that he had been looking for me since that night all those years ago."

A tear fell down her cheek as the name he spoke of  which she knew  but couldn't recall from where from. Rhage came close and offered his wrist, leaning down and whispered in her ear "Drink what i offer freely Sava, I can feel your hunger we all can " 

Savannah growled and bared her fangs and sank them into the vein, drinking deeply with hunger" He winced in pain before flicking her tongue and closes the wound."Thank you Rhage"

She looked up at Tenkai "I never said you would poison me Tenkai, its just that i can't even trust most people and i also know you wouldn't kill me " Looking at her shoulder and growls painfully as the wound she had to bandage up welled with blood. she shook her head. Cursing in her native language, Zadist comes over and kneels down beside her "Let me see right now " pulling back her jacket slightly as she snaps her head up to what Tenkai's sister said 

"He was what? I didn't even know this at the time until now. But why was we taken and i was hurt." this didn't make any sense to her.

Report Post Tip

As he finished his glass of blood , he handed the glass to his Butler , as the Butler offered to take it, he didn't look back he just nodded to what she was saying . Tenkai couldn't stand to sit in a closed room , it felt as if the walls were closing in on him , he opened the balcony doors , letting the small breeze come in , so it wouldn't seem so stuffy .

Tenkai could hear them talking, as he stood there looking out onto the garden , he sighed , hearing skin breaking with a pop , abd then suckling , the smell of blood hit his nose instantly , he tried to think of something else , he sighed , trying to figure out when this woman was going to relax , he could feel her tension , as she finished , he could still smell blood , but only it wasn't her guards, it was hers , abd he instantly became angry , it rolled off his body,  he clenched his jaw tight .

"I'm sure Tenkai understands that ... But he offered you that for a reason. ....Well , it's good to see you are a live .... That night was horrible , we didn't know you two were courting , if we would have known , we would have backed up our brother .....He was in captivity with you , the walls was embedded with something that could weaken any immortal , of any kind , I know because by the time we found you both, Tenkai was in and out of consciousness and and your blood was everywhere and you were gone ." his sister said , as Tenkai finally moved as he finally shook his head .

Tenkai flinched, as his sister talked about that night , he still had his back to them , anyone could sense the tension, who ever was in that room , as he listened his ears perked a little , as tear slid down his face, remembering that helpless feeling he had ,never wanting it again . The breeze again slowly blew through , his hair moved a little with it , he could hear on savannahs guards helping her , he could tell she was injured, but he wouldn't touch her , even to geal her, since she had trust issues .

"Alright ilyana , thank you but ....I'm sure she would like to hear from me , instead of everyone else , if everyone must know, Savannah and I were lovers , talking about marriage , but , my father and her father didn't like us being together , but her father was more supportive about it than mine , lets just say my father no longer lives , because of his greed and his decisions ." He said , stating truth ,which Savannah could it was .

Report Post Tip

Savannah sat back and winced as her guard checked the wound, growling under his breath.  "Sava your should be in the earth to heal" Shaking her head "I can't Z, i can't " He placed some healing compress over the wound and bandaged it up again. Looking up to Wraith "Boss, she needs to be in the earth"

Wraith moves closer and places his hand on her other shoulder, listening to the others. She looked over at Tenkai and shivered "I managed to take control the mind of one of the guards that was watching me. Slipping into his very sick and twisted mind of the things he wanted to do to me." gripping the chair tightly as her knuckles turned white. Closing her eyes slightly as she tried not to remember that night.

Report Post Tip

"I could heal her , in an instant without her moving.......but she doesn't trust me, I could do it without touching her as well, but then again that would have to still be her decision ." He said , as he finally turned his head, to look at her, seeing her reflection in the window. 

He could see she looked that same, as she did back then, beautiful , strong , worthy of love and more , he gave her a soft smile, seeing how she sat, his insides felt a blazing , how he wanted to touch her , be alone with her , open up to her, he bit the inside of his cheek making it bleed. 

He needed to distract himself from her , or something , as a revulate of blood slid down the side of his lips, his tongue licked it up , but the smell rang through thr room , giving off thr smell of a pureblooded , acient immortal, he looked down at her wound , he admired her courage, he always had , that's what attracted him to her in the first place .

He let his eyes linger to her lips , and thought about how he wanted to kiss her , it was like it burned deep within hid soul , he then let his moved down to her jawline , thinking of his lips touching her , he let his move down to her slender curves that were once in his arms , being touching by him, he saw her shiver, making shiver, he took a deep breath , as he blinked, looking over at his sister .

"You are brave , for a princess, normally most of royalty don't even care as long as they , themselves live, but you don't seem to be like that ....Would you allow me to help you ?.. ..So your guards can finally relax knowing you are safe and healed for once ?" He asked , his voice soft as silk ,  full of seduction and surrounding her like music .

Report Post Tip

Images filled her mind as she bite her bottom lip and her heart quickens to the memories of them. "I'm not brave, i  only had to do what was necessary to survive" Savannah looked up at Wraith and he nods "If it helps to heal this wound let him " he said.

Sitting up slightly as she tries to take her jacket off with the help of Zsadist. "You may help only to heal the wound" she closed her eyes as she felt his voice creep into her soul. The brothers began to relax, but Wraith stayed close to her and touches her shoulder gently. 

Report Post Tip

Vezux turned around, giving a full view of his white hair, seeing everyone relax, feeling his own tension roll right out the room , making his way to the woman, slow, with grace . Standing in front of her, he knelt down before her , barely touching her skin ,the contact nearly consumed him, but he held firm, not letting it show , he closed his eyes, his hands becoming a glow , as if they we're the light .

As the light grew brighter , as everything seem to be dark around them, as the warmth of his healing seeped into her soft , delicate skin , closing the wound , making the bleeding come to a complete stop . As the would closed looking as if it never happened , he let the glow come to a dim and disappear and everything seemed to be back to light again , as he opened his now green eyes .

"How do you feel ?" He asked , as he stood up , taking a small step back letting her breathe .

Report Post Tip

Savannah looked up as the glow  from his hand  spread through her body, Zsadist  looked at the wound and nods to his boss. She moved her arm slowly to test it  and found that she had no pain "Thank you that feels so much better"

The guards still didn't trust him, but were relieved that one problem was cleared "I don't know how you did that but the brothers thank you for healing her " Wraith said and smiled 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Two star crossed immortal lovers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL