Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 21:07:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Two star crossed immortal lovers Started by: Tenkai on Aug 24, '18 20:32

"You are very welcome . . .It's one of my powers." He said, softly spoken .

"If you like , you can ask your questions and I will answer honestly , I'm just going to step away , i did make a promise , that I would answer all of your questions , you are safe here. " He stated the truth , as he stood up slowly, walking back to where he was originally standing. 

Report Post Tip

"Tell me how we met then and why our parents didn't want us to be together" she frowned as she sat back becoming a little more relaxed. Her guards stood back and leant against the door post 

Report Post Tip

"We met along time ago , and what people call it today , is a date , I was on w date anyway, and I was bored with the woman.. ..And don't you dare feel bad for this woman, she was spoiled rotten. ...Anyway, I wasn't much into , but I just always went along with what ever my parents wanted ." He paused , shaking his head at the memory . " This woman , and I were out and about , I bought the  materials , bows, ribbons, and such, and she still kept asking for more, then I saw you, I had seen you before ,we knew each other , but never talked until that day. " He said ,  as he started to let his eyes become focused on beyond them, into the past of his memories .

"You were running, at first I didn't see your face , so I thought you were laughing , but when you turned my way , you were crying .. .. You were running away from what seemed like the fifth boy, your father picked them out, just as my father picked mine , our fathers did the choosing , our  mothers didn't care as long as we were happy . ." He said , seeing everything as if it happened yesterday. 

"My lady friend pouted, when I went to go check on you , she was probably the one to get us caught, but anyway, we met over by the water , your father thought I was taking advantage of you , I wanted to kill him for such nasty words , but I thought better , and since you seemed to have calmed down , I went back to the castle ." He paused again, shaking his head , wishing it was a little real again , " Our fathers, I didn't understand , they said they didn't want us to get married because , it would soil our duties as a crowned being , and I didn't understand that either, because he kept setting me up with other women , that I wanted nothing to do with, then they said , it would mess up the bloodlines, I didn't understand thst either, because my father kept setting me up with offbranch family member, so finally i put my foot down." He stated the truth, everything he ever said was nothing but truth.

"So later that night, i had gotten into a confrontation with my parents, about who was right for me, and I told my father that I am done with his little spur of the moment blind courtings , and I just stick my duties as future king, see the families were allies, there four families, there two tribes , and two families , including mine , we lived on an island , it was huge, I always seemed to go under a tree near the water after fight.. ..Normally our fights are not loud, but this one we actually fought, hand to hand combat , and with powers , when my mother had stopped the fight, finally , that night , like any other night I left , and went to my favorite spot, under the tree , I was drawing you when I was there, and I had finished the painting and I had fallen asleep , I thought I would never see you again , so I made that picture , to remind myself you were once real.

I had fallen asleep, the night air was cool , so it was comfortable to sleep , and being under the moon I had forgotten, that I have changing appearances , well ,I had heard our fathers argueing about our little connection .....See that night our fathers fought the most , because the four families balanced out the powers that held in the lands of that island,  and if you and I were to marry there would be only two to balance out thr powers, see your father was worried about if we could handle it or not, where as my father was power hungry , which was hilarious, my father became greedy, so much so that , he was willing to hurt and betray his own family to get what he wanted. " He said , as he looked away, looking out the window , trying to conseal his emotions , " Then it was that night we had fully connected , a teather between two souls had formed , and that night we didn't understand , a bond that could never be broken , we ignored each other fearing our fathers would punish us for sure , but our mothers set up our first night together, as usual my father and I got into it ,  and again I went to my tree, and sat there with my drawing book , looking up at the moons , one was yellowish gold ,the other was silvish white , the other was bluish silver, and a purplish goldish orange , I painted that night , and when I had started , I saw our mothers walking with you, or at least I didn't know it was you at the time, because the moons shone so brightly in my eyes" He paused a for a while letting her soak that in. 

Report Post Tip
She sat back as the memories slowly returned, remebering that first night and the arguement that she had with her father" i remeber the arguement i had with mine and how he slapped me, but he broke down in tears when i went home. "   She turned her head and wept at this, wraith came close and touched her shoulder "but wouldnt the power between the families be stronger "
Report Post Tip

"You would be correct, even more so , by my father didn't believe the fortune tellers, and the seers. ..My father didn't want to believe that, my father thought it would defile the bloodlines, which I don't see how . . .We had been courting for what people call say today three months , we we're doing so good, keeping it hidden, but the day I finally broke it off publically with the brat that I was originally with ....she got upset , and started to follow me, we did good for a few days, I had told the woman that I wasn't really into her in the first place , we at the markets , and I had told her it was for the best .. .She went and told me father, for revenge" He said trying to continue .

"Your father gave up fighting against us, he became supportive , and started to make me apart of the family .....the night your father was making this ,necklace around my neck now , was the same day/ night , we got held captive ...there were rumors my father , had friends to help him commit crimes , he used them to kidnap you , and then he had kidnapped me .....we were down at the tree, it was during the setting of the fifth sun, and his friends grabbed you, and then when i started to get up and dive into battle mode, my father had hit me in the back of my head with the hilt of his sword." He said, as he stood there, he turned around, as he was handed a tissue, he quickly wiped his face.

"For a week, they tortured us, i was chained, lile a beast, my powers were growing with my anger, as i yanked and  pulled , I was forced to watch you getting tortured , and the walls were bedded with something that could weaken any immortal , or stunt a humans powers .. ..So each time I hit the wall it took my breath , I had no choice but to watch ... By the time my siblings found us, I was bleeding out , and you we're gone , and see what no one thought to realize was I am the reincarnation of the father of us all , and you are the reincarnation of his special girl , I get slight glimpses of being him, but it's barely there. ....See when they healed me, and removed me from the wall. ...I had never been so upset as I had been that night , I moved with speeds that are impossible , even for our kind,  when I found my father, you were almost dead, until I back handed him , and I fed you my blood, which i never do, but i knew i had to save you, i knew it would give you some of my powers, and it wouldnt make me less powerful, so i fed you as much as i could, and then i handed you to my older brotyer and sister, to protect you....i battled my father, killing him, and his men." He said, as he felt a tear slide down his cheek.

He stood there looking out , as small breezes blew in taking away the stuffiness in the room , " I knew my father  had his stupor moments , but I never really knew just how much he had fallen down the rabbit hole. " He said , as he then looked at the reflection of her .

"Then I knew,  I had to protect you , so I gave my blood to my sister to find away to only send out the vampirism , in my blood , when I heard she finally was able to get a hold of the vampirism in my blood , I told her to give it to a few people , which means it is a direct blood line to me , so since your men are standing here as they are now , tells me my sister was successful ." He paused again taking a breath for the first time .

Report Post Tip
wraith and the brothers growled as they came to protect her "we are not of your creation or your sisters and as for Savannah neither is she. " she stood up and put on her jacket turning to face him.
"you made me loose my mind with your blood it was fighting with mine"

Walking to the door and puts a hand on the handle as she grew angry and needed to get out of the room.
Report Post Tip

"No , Savannah , that isn't what he is saying .....He is saying no one is of his creation , but he passed his blood down so you could have your mmost trusted men around you ....you see your tribe was already immortal , there we're only our family and your tribe that was immortal , but your father and him came together, to protect the people on that island , he killed our father for you ... He gave up everything for you .. .And again he is about to go to war for you ....Follow me , let me show you something , your father still .." She said , getting interrupted as Vezux,  stood in front of the door , feeling a great pain in his chest. 

"Ilyana that is enough.. ..Now sava , please listen to me ... " 

"Why must you lie , to continuously to lie to her , so you can make yourself look to be the bad guy ?"

"No , I'm not lying ..."

"No ...But not telling her everything is another version of it .."

"Well , she doesn't need to see me like that. .. She has been hurt way too much. ."

"Yeah , and just what do you think you are doing now ?....you promised Vezux ....yshe has a right to see how much you went through for her ....The torture , the beatings ....She has a right to know. .."

"No ....She doesn't .....she has no memory of it , for if she were to remember me like that ....She will probably never see me the same ."

"How do you know unless you talk to her ....what's the worst she can say is go away ?" 

"No, ilyana stop this , okay her father was right and I should have listened , but I just can't do it , I have to do my job , they are still out there , they will kill her if I let her go ...."

"I know it's unbearable to let her see this, or to even be apart , but Vezux , you need to try another way , let me show her the good side of you , right now she probably thinks you are a monster in disguise ." she said , Vezux looked down at Savannah, he tsked. 

"You aren't far off from that theory ....Listen , Savannah you can shoot me if you like , but let me do this one last thing .. ..Then....I will be out of life, for good ,if that's what you want....but I did promise you answers , I owe you at least that I don't know , but I will give you my blood , like you asked on that night , it's how your tribe and we ancients see the truth , just let me finish , and once we are done, I will leave from your sight if that's what you wish. " He said, pleading with her , almost begging .

"Jesus Vezux , you really are an idiot ....This is why I'm still here, so you can finally have what he have, happiness. " She smirked at him , he looked down at her .

He slowly lifted up his own arm biting it , letting the blood seep out from four sets of holes , huge holes , there we're small on him , but he was a big guy , as he let it set down under her nose ,letting her smell a sweet ancient necter , of royal pureblood .

"What I'm trying to say is save is not just a vampire , she is also like me, I didn't create her , no one did , she was born , she is a pureblooded immortal like me that can walk in daylight .... I'm giving her my blood to give her , her memories back .." he trailed off .

Report Post Tip
Savannah growled as she smelt the blood pushing back from him, baring her fangs "stop this i cant do this i must not remember" running to the open window with vampiric speed and disappears into the night. Wraith growled and steps forward "bad mistake my friend you have tried to make her remember something that she didnt want to" he and the brothers left to go find her.
Report Post Tip

"I'm done trying ilyana , I'm leaving ...I have had enough, why did you make me do that .." said, as he opened the doors, and walked out .

Feeling utterly destroyed, he decided to go upstairs, on the roof , as he flew out the doors and up the stairs, going to his second , more private room .

As he walked into his room , he instantly saw the roof, as he opened the double doors to his own balcony , he climbed up onto the ledge and sat there , thinking . He felt utterly alone , just as the day , she had almost died , but he could still feel her around, he growled at it , loudly as it echoed through out the area .

Glad he had locked his doors, because he could hear his sister and guards banging at the doors, he didn't want company anymore , he did promise he would let her leave, and never hurt her,  so he looked up at the stars , remembering the night their mothers set them up .

God how he wanted it to happen again , she had to see , but she didn't want to, he sighed, as he stood up, taking off, out of the window , landing on his feet, he left to his training place, he would go make himself busy. 

As he disappeared, apon reappearing in his sacred place , he hopped up, and stood on a talk stump of wood, on one foot, as he took a deep breath , he could feel her watching him from afar , but he wouldn't look. 

He knew she was afraid , he could feel and smell her fear , he sighed , as he jumped , apon flipping , landing om his hands , again he took a breathe , as he stayed there , he had to cnbince her she was safe with him .

Report Post Tip
Wraith and the brothers drove around as they searched for her. As she ran in the darkness as she grabbed men and dragged them into the alleyways. Tearing into the throats and drinking the hot blood from her victims and dropping the bodies in her wake, making her way to her club.

Rhage pointed to the others as he picked up the scent of fresh blood "she is going back to the iron mask boss. Call Rev and tell him to watch her" 

Wraith nods and picks up his cell to call the other brother.
Report Post Tip

He jumped down, feeling a darkness from her , he growled , as he disappeared , apon reappearing , he snapped at one of the body guards , ordering to give wraith a message .

"Tell him to follow the bloody dead bodies , he will find us both ." He said ,as the guard nodded .

"Savannah stop, this isn't the way , you do this they will not note only find you , but your family as well ... Please don't do this . " He said, as he stood near her,  as she ripped his throat .

"I know you need blood , or your sweet revenge , but I promise he will never hurt you again, the area you are going to, is but a small clan of the leader of them all ... You aren't ending it you are causing a war , and if you want that to happen , you need to be ready, and right now you aren't ready ." He said walking up towards her slowly ,as he held up his hands showing he was unarmed

Report Post Tip
She bared her fangs and growls "that fucker took everything from me." raising her hands to her head as she moved from him "that second in command to your father remember him " Savannah turned to him "that day you saw me running from someone well it was him"
Report Post Tip

"Savannah, I'm still here, I haven't gone anywhere , I swore to your father, that I would protect you ... What did he do savannah , I can not let you go down this path alone , my father is taking everything from me , even though he is in a tomb ." He said softly, he looked at her .

"If you do decide to do this, lets do this together , savannah you aren't alone, I promise, but doing it this way , they will know you are coming a mile away , and if you we're still in my home you would be able to hone your skills , and you would be fully protected, please let me help. " he begged ,standing there, with his arms open 

Report Post Tip
She growled as she tears off her jacket "it wasnt your father that did this but victor " showing him a collar around her throat as her back opens to show her black wings as they spread around her. "im a rare breed of vampire and cant be tamed this is what victor wanted "
Report Post Tip

"That's the thing im not trying to tame you love, im trying to save you, what victor didnt think to ask was, what could my blood do for other immortals, like you and I , please savannah, let me fix it, the only person who can tame you, is you....im just here to guide you through this , if you are going on a murder venge then I'm coming with you , but I'm not going to let you be alone ... I keep telling you this , if I am to be with you, it would be good if I know what you can become , so I can except all of you ." He said, as he watched her wings come out , his own coming out as well, in colors of many , just as his hair , as he stood there , watching her .

As he looked at her,  he felt in awe by her beauty , his two sets of fangs showing , but the first set were huge , and the second were medium size .

Report Post Tip
Looks out of the window as she walks to it, her feathers dragging along the plush carpet. Reaching out and open the windows wide as the cold breeze blows through catching her hair. 

"im not going to fight i want the dreams to stop and i need to go and sleep in the earth "
Report Post Tip

"Yes you probably do , but do you trust me? " He asked, as he allowed his wings yo stretch a little .

He disappeared , apon reappearing on the balcony ledge , knelt down a little ,as he sat there , he looked back at her , as the moon shone on him , showing his glowing designs , on his skin, his eyes now a goldish silverfish blue , his hair , now blue with white tips , he stood there with his own memories to echoe in his head .

"Savannah, I'm sorry . ... For all the things you had to go through, I'm sorry I couldn't do much until after I was free .....but I have a gift for you, since it's still technically your birthday , or I probably missed it already , but ... I would like you to see it ." He whispered , knowing she could hear him clear as day .

Report Post Tip
savannah folded her wings away and went to sit at her desk, she had forgotton about her birthday with all that happened the past five years. looking down and saw a red envelope, picking it up and looked at the writing "you got me a gift after all that happened. thought you forgot" slipping it under the blotter slowly
Report Post Tip

He looked back at her , seeing her move , to her desk , he then turned back to the sky,  as he listened , he didnt know to do, as he heard knocking on the doors down stairs , he looked down seeing it was his sister knocking, he sighed , wanting to not be bothered, he just wanted to stay where he was .

As he sat there he let them deal with it , it was her place , he let hem handle it , as he sat there , he watched Savannah , put the envelope into what seemed like a drawer , he then looked back up at thr sky as the breeze blew his long, curly , colorful hair in thr breeze. 

Report Post Tip
Savannah stood up and grabs the envelope before going to get a fresh jacket. Picking up her cell and weapons, she growls in anger as she cant be fucking left alone "for fuck sake" she turns her head "stay here this wont be long" and vanishes
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Two star crossed immortal lovers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL