Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 10:27:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What is the number one fruit and why? Started by: ArturoStrigliori on Aug 28, '18 17:38

honestly I like plums nice and juicy always sweet and easy on the gums lol i feel old 

Report Post Tip

I think mangos are the best fruit.  Especially the indian variety that is a uniform golden color.  they're not very stringy, but lovely and sweet, and peel easily.  Mangos are the best

Report Post Tip

I have an awful lot of love at the moment for dragon fruit.  They’re just a little bit different from other fruit and the juice from the purple ones give a. Very vivid cooour to the cocktails they are added in. 

Report Post Tip

I'll fight anyone over this. It's a toss up between Kiwi and Raspberry. Fight me.

Report Post Tip

Apples, an apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Report Post Tip

Durian, the King of all fruit. 

Report Post Tip

Bananas, but damn I just read someone writing tomato, and like that answer more as tomatoes are so important in cooking.

Report Post Tip

Mango. I really think that mangos are the best fruit because there not to sour not to sweet it's just right.

Report Post Tip

I used to be a big watermelon person, both for flavor and how refreshing it is to eat. Over time though I've been slowly climbing onto the avocado bandwagon. It's strange because the flavor used to throw me off but at some point my tastes changed enough that I can sit with avocado dip and a bag of chips and just go to town on it.

Report Post Tip

Strawberries, they remind me of the good summer vibes!

Report Post Tip
Lime as it goes great on chicken and with beer. Oh and let's not forget margaritas.
Report Post Tip
Pink lady apples dipped in nut butter.
Report Post Tip
It has to be banana that are a little green since there are less suger in it
Report Post Tip

Loving mangoes. They are in my opinion the best fruit and very tasty 

Report Post Tip
Oranges in a can because its less mess to clean up when my daughter eats them
Report Post Tip

I think pears are awesome. but they have to be overly ride so they're super soft and juicy!

I also like nanas when they're turning brown slightly. so sweet.

Report Post Tip

Watermelons. It's in my DNA

Report Post Tip

Peaches are by far the best fruit.  Followed by Pineapple & Strawberry or Raspberry.   Tough call between strawberry's & raspberry's. 

I usually solve the problem by have fruit salad with all of them in it.  :)

Report Post Tip

Bananas for preference, but I agree with the earlier post about fruit salad with a bit of everything in it. Certainly gets my vote

Report Post Tip

I'm with watermelon on this one. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What is the number one fruit and why?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL