Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 00:45:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What is the number one fruit and why? Started by: ArturoStrigliori on Aug 28, '18 17:38

oranges are great, pretty much water with a good flavor

Report Post Tip

Banana.  It's so mildly sweet and full of goodness.  Banana flavoured anything is awesomeness.

Report Post Tip

Kiwis because its a super fruit and because i said so! end of story. 

#Iwin

:]

Report Post Tip

I prefer bananas, because of their portability, very good for a snack at work. But I do like grapes, but I hate having to clean them before eating them, which makes them worse than bananas in my eyes.

Report Post Tip

Every single citrus fruit.

Can't pick just one.

Report Post Tip

Banana because it's peel protects it from dirt but it is still easy to peel and eat.

Report Post Tip

Oh goodness, I am not certain I can pick just one fruit for the number one...  I'm coming to love all of them!

Report Post Tip
Tangerine.. I can peel it.
Report Post Tip

I prefer sweet Mango, just dont dried it, 

Report Post Tip

All types of melon. Yummy XD

Report Post Tip
Its got to be bananas. Just so easy to eat, and an amazing flavour.
Report Post Tip

Apple is the only correct answer due to popularity, alphabeticity, and literary references.

Report Post Tip

Strawberries are delicious

Report Post Tip

Bananas are my number 1 fruit because, as I also like to work out, I can eat 1 about a half hour before I start working out and it's a great pre-workout meal, not to mention that it's natural and there are like 10 to 12 grams of protein per banana.

It's also healthy, good for the post workout shakes and you find it all year round.

Report Post Tip

APPLES

Apples are super versatile. You can eat them cold or room temperature. They can be sweet or bitter. Other facts I totally stole from the internet:

1. Several studies have linked eating apples to a lower risk of type 2 diabetes. 
  2. Apples contain pectin, a type of fiber that acts as a prebiotic. This means it feeds the good bacteria in your gut.
  3. Studies have shown that apples reduce the risk of cancer
  4. Apples can be more effective at keeping you awake than coffee. Vitamins from apples, specifically the skin, are released slowly throughout the body, making you feel more awake throughout the day.

So yes, to me apples are the number one fruit. 

Report Post Tip

oranges are nice

Report Post Tip

Lemon is the most versatile, can go with so many different things 

Report Post Tip

anything citrus because you can put it in cocktails.

Report Post Tip

I'm going with grapes, because they are bite sized!  I hate getting thru half an orange or banana and losing interest...  With grapes, I just put what's left in the fridge and can get back to them later without them turning brown or wilting or drying out... :)

Report Post Tip

Avocados and Grapes. If I have to explain you're already at a loss. :(

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What is the number one fruit and why?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL