Ribeye steak 10oz

Fillet Steak 8oz

T-Bone Steak 20oz

Deserts

Mamma's Home made Ice cream

New York Cheese Cake

Sticky Toffee Pudding

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $300,000 Tip

A Tall handsome Looking Gentleman stands at the Front Door as his fist Guest Approaches he shakes his hand to welcome him in

"Please take a Seat Kind sir i'll have one of the waiters come to see you shortly to take your order, If you wish to buy a Drink you can get one at the bar or The waiter can bring it to you"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ah, the smell of cooked meat. Seared to perfection and accompanied by a drink or two. Adonis couldn't help but stop as he noticed the sign on his way through town. He was here on business. Nothing big. And nothing that would alert any other families of his presence. He wasn't here making deals. Just making connections.

After the hearty shake, Joe followed the man greeting him towards a table. As he approached, he made sure to take his jacket off. Before he sat down, he wrapped it around the back of his chair.

"Whisky, neat. Whatever the best drop is." Joe ordered as he slid into the seat, pulled it in behind himself.

It was time to celebrate. When wasn't it? He looked over the menu as he waited to for his drink to be brought back by the waiter.

Report Post Tip

The waiter pours a large glass of the Steak house's finest whiskey, adds one large Cube of Ice and takes it to the table where Adonis is sitting

"Good evening sir here is your drink, Thank you for coming to Detroit's finest steak house, Here is A copy of our menu, I will give you a few minutes to enjoy your Whiskey and choose your starter"

The waiter places a Napkin on your lap and leaves you to decide what you would like to order

Report Post Tip

The first thing Adonis noticed was the ice in his glass of whisky. He almost, almost lost his shit. No, not really. He knew where he was, and thought it would be disrespectful if he were to complain. He was in another city. Another organizations neighborhood. He simply smiled at the waiter and nodded, then held the menu up as he pointed to one of the items.

"T-Bone Steak, mushroom sauce, medium-rare."

When done right, they were heaven on a bone, as they practically cut away from it with ease.

Adonis took a sip of the whisky. Ice may have actually been a good addition. It helped to open up the flavor profile of a good drop of single malt. He nodded his approval to no-one in particular as he let the liquor linger on his palate awhile, before swallowing it down. It was actually pretty damn good. It looked like he'd chosen a good spot so far.

Report Post Tip

The Waiters smiles as Adonis Chooses The T-Bone for his Main

"What a Fine Choice sir, I'll inform the kitchen right away"

He writes down with precision T-Bone Steak, mushroom sauce, medium-rare and hes gone.

a few moments pass and the waiter returns with another Whiskey

"This ones on the house, your food will be with your shortly Sir"

Report Post Tip

The waiter brings over the most perfectly cooked T-Bone Steak, mushroom sauce, medium-rare to your table

"Enjoy Sir, Please let me know if there is anything else I can get for you"

Report Post Tip

Magnifico! Joe looked down at his plate with a satisfied smile. He smelt it first, even before he saw it, the scent wafting over as it got delivered to his table. Then, there it was. The perfect T-Bone Steak. Mushroom Sauce. He slid his knife into it before even having another sip of his drink, which had graciously been replaced free of charge.

Medium-Rare. He eyed it, then slid it into some more of the sauce and plopped it into his mouth. He let out a satisfied sigh, his eyes nearly rolling back in his head as he chewed on the delicious piece of fine steak. Ah, this was what it was all about. Great food. Great drink. All he was lacking was some company. But, he didn't mind. It was rare to get a moment to himself these days, so he was enjoying the alone time.

His dad use to say to him, that you only really truly grew when you were alone. He remembered that line, along with many other tidbits of wisdom his old man had taught him. Beyond a silver cigarette tin, his hand-me-downs were priceless gems like that. Character building. And kind of like leaving an establishment like this, they left you feeling like a million dollars.

But first, he would enjoy more of his meal and sip on more of his whisky.

Report Post Tip

The waiter smiles as he sees a happy customer walking out the Door

Wipes down the Table and Awaits his next Customer

Report Post Tip

Steak...sure why not?  It seemed like a new place, and I am surely not vegan by any means. Aafter taking a number I chose a seat and wait for a wait staff member.

Sirloin is a good choice, no bones about it. I hope there would be some good steak sauce. A bread platter sounded good too, I am not sure what sort it was , but I liked pretty much everything in that department. My steak would be med-well, no pink, but not a dried out rock either. Baked potato, sour cream and butter with the vegetable of the place, whatever that was, as that was not listed, so I would have to ask probably..long as it was not brussel sprouts, or okra . Hmm.. a good red wine too to wash it all down with.

Report Post Tip

The Waiter Walks up to Jewel's Table

"Hello Madam How is your evening?, Our Bread Platter comes with a variety of Our Hearty Italian Breads including Olive oil and  pot of Beef Dripping Sauce"

The waiter writes down Jewel's Order 

"Could I get you a drink to Go with that?"

Report Post Tip

Was getting close to dinner time and Lushie was simply not in the mood for cooking. She was over visiting Corktown doing some errands for the boss lady when she spotted an establishment she had not visited before, Detroit's Finest Steak House. "Perfect" Lushie said a little too loud with an excited tone to her voice. If there was one thing she found hard to resist, it was steak. 

She made her way across the street to enter the steakhouse and read the welcome sign telling her to pick up a number and to take a seat at a table. She picked up the number 7, "Maybe I'll get lucky to get the best steak in the house" Lushie muttered to herself as she went to sit at a table near the window. 

As she sat down she proceeded to read through the menu, her tummy was starting to rumble a little bit by what her eyes were reading. The choice was out of this world, she just knew that if she liked her time there, that she would be revisiting often. To her it was like finding a gem on your doorstep, it wasn't far from home for her. 

Lushie was soon ready to order as she waved over a waitress to take her order, "Welcome, what would you like to order?" the waitress said as Lushie replied, "Thank you for the welcome, I would like Garlic Bread with cheese for starters and for the main I would like a 8oz Sirloin steak, well done please" she said, as the waitress wrote down Lushies order. "Would you like a drink with your order too?" the waitress asked Lushie for her to nod in response, "Yes please, glass of white wine please, I will trust your judgement on what you recommend in so" she replied and went on further to explain she would see after dinner if she had room left in her stomach for dessert. The waitress then took the menu and went in the direction of the kitchens.

A short time later the waitress returned with the starter for Lushie to dive into and the glass of wine. It looked lovely, the melted cheese was done just right with the best quality of cheese you could wish for. She took her first bite and was not surprised at all at how wonderful it tasted. It really looked as good as it tasted. She then sipped some of her wine to find that the waitress has chosen well for it, it was going down a treat. She called over the waitress to find out more about the wine and ordered a bottle of it. 

Not long after finishing the starter, Lushies steak dinner arrived and just as her starter was it was looking of good quality, was cooked to perfection and as she picked up her steak knife to start cutting through the steak she found it wasn't hard work at all. She has had experiences in the past where some steaks were cooked too much to the point it was like trying to eat leather. Not at this place though, it was right on the money. She enjoyed her meal with a good few glasses of wine. She was right to not order dessert this time, for she still had work to do for the family and if she ate any more she wasn't going to be able to move much. She summoned the waitress over again to pay her bill, she placed the money in the bill folder with a healthy tip and then got up to leave, as she told the waitress she will be back again sometime soon.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As random opens the Steak house again for trade he notices that some poor soul had left behind their purse, he didn't want to be too intrusive but to remain he kept his good reputation in the neighborhood he called over one of the waitresses to see if there was ant ID left behind, as it would be too rude for himself to go through a woman's belongings, Fantastic the waitress found some ID Belonging to one one they call Lushie.

The waitress smiles and talks to Random about how much of a wonderful customer she was and even remembers seeing her in the Ivory Tower Downtown Detroit and offers to bring it to her.

Random entrusts the waitress to take Lushie's purse to her after clearly seeing they built up a good relationship on her last visit, and hopes this will encourage Lushie to return more often.

Report Post Tip

Answering the question about a drink with my meal.."Yes, the finest red wine you have in stock, please, and whatever Lushie is drinking, put it on my bill as well". I was not a huge red meat person, but every now and again it is a nice switch, with some good A1 steak sauce, medium -well for me, I could not stand that one that is still mooing, rare I think it is called. Might as weel eat it from the butcher right then and there.Okay, well maybe not THAT rare, but it sure seems like it. I also do not like bones in mine. Although I am not oneof those who knows the good cuts, I usually like the sirloin.

Report Post Tip

The waiter get out his neat note book and starts writing down

"So its a Medium-Well sirloin steak for the lovely Lady,  and a Glass of our finest white wine, Have you seen our selection of Desserts Madam?"

The waiter smiles politely and awaits Jewels Response

Report Post Tip

"White wine would go better I suppose. Um as for desert, I could like the cheesecake, with strawberries if you have it." I would have to do some walking to work this meal off, as long as I did not sprain my ankle again. I laughed a little wondering if Lushie knew I was here. This was a nice place it seemed and I wuld probably return. I wondered how many people came here that I knew of. It sure wuld be a good place for a party of sorts, maybe a private party area would be nice. I will have to ask when the waiter returns 

Report Post Tip

the waiter returns to see Jewel waiting impatiently

"I appologise Jewell there was a problem in the kitchen, how was your meal?

Report Post Tip

Having smoked herself silly with the rest of the H.O.T.S crew Rika had the munchies like crazy. She walked into the fine establishment owned by one of her favorite people and took a number before melting into a chair. It was hard to not notice how nice of a place this steakhouse was, the atmosphere felt relaxed and comfortable but still classy. The decorations were bold but classic and the smell coming from the kitchen had her mouth watering. 

She looked over the menu and waited her turn. It didn't take long for the waitress to come over to her table. "Hi! I would like to start with some garlic bread, and I'll also have a t-bone steak." she stopped and thought for a second, "probably should make that two so I can take one back to HQ with me. Thanks"

Report Post Tip

"It was pretty good, thank you. Things happen, much like real life".

Report Post Tip

The waitress pulls out her notebook and begins wring down Rika's order

"How would you like your steak madam, and ehat sauce would you like on the side"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit's Finest Steak house
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL