Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:04:42
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
SLAY : Limited Edition Whisky Started by: Ornn on Sep 21, '18 08:25

SLAY : Limited Edition Whisky

Random’s family (Peaky Blinders) were having a little an important meeting in Downtown to discuss the future of the family and to make sure that everyone is fine and that no one have any sort of problems. After the meeting, Ornn got a message from Ghost to tell him that everything is ready to start his evenement, today was the launch of his new whisky brand and has a speech to do in front of some interested customers and investors in that domain in his bar placed in Corktown. Ornn got in the back seat of the car driven by Ghost and was heading directly to the Whisky Bar where he had that evenement that will change a lot in his life because he have done too much to get that new brand.

Finally arrived in front of the bar, Ghost opened the door and Ornn made his way to the inside of the bar. He was moved after seeing this number of people who were interested in that new whisky brand and were able to come and attend his speech. Ornn was walking slowly and confidently towards the stage and grabs the microphone to begin the speech.

"What an amazing journey, we worked very hard for the last 3 years to get that new brand of whisky on the market. I’ve been saving my money and investing it in other domains for the last 10 years of my life to finally build that distillery brick by brick and get all the material that will help us make that new whisky and it’s by the way distilled, aged and bottled in Corktown Detroit. But all of this wouldn’t have been real without all of you support, encouragement and your trust. For the persons asking about the price, It will be sold for $29 per unit and It will be sold in all the Detroit alcohol shops very soon and in the airport alcohol shops too." with a very soft smile in his face while all the people in that room were clapping on that speech.

He looked back and made a sign to his assistant to bring him a bottle of the whisky and a glass to begin the celebration. He took the bottle and started staring at it for a little moment then opened it in front of everybody (it was like a dream for him) and pour a little bit in his glass full of ice.

"CHEERS" Said again with a very soft smile in his face.

The music started and everybody was dancing and enjoying the drink, Ornn was standing there in the balcony of his Bar looking at what he have made so far and was very proud of it. While he was sitting in the sofa enjoying his new whisky, the phone started ringing. It was the restaurant owner Random from Detroit's Finest Steakhouse who wanted to buy a quantity of the whisky, this was the first order for this new brand. So he took his phone and made a call to the distillery to make sure that the stock is very well protected and to make sure that the Random's Steakhouse get his order as fast as possible.

Ornn Strikes up a Deal with Random to Advertise his Limited Edition whiskey in his Restaurant, He put the phone down and put on his suit jacket and starts working behind the bar and having a joke with his staff

"Next customer Please?"

Report Post Tip

Random Walks into the Bar after purchasing 50 bottles of whiskey for his restaurant, and sees Ornn Serving drinks behind the bar, Random Tries not to laugh but can not hold it in, after receiving a rather cautious smile from Ornn, Random walks over to the Bar and decided to look at whats to offer. To his suprise there is only Whiskey all kinds of whiskey but highly promoted is Ornn's own Special Edition Whiskey

"Hey Bar man" Random Chuckles as Ornn walks towards him

"I'll have a glass of you Limited Edition Whiskey make it a double with Ice"

Random Taps the table while he waits for his drink to be served

Report Post Tip

Ornn wants to serve his own limited edition whisky the proper way to his good friend Random, so he took a fresh bottle of SLAY and two tulip glasses then put in each glass one cube of ice and poured a little bit of whisky. Ornn put Random's glass in front of him and took his own glass to celebrate the new deal he made with his new good friend.

"Hey Random, there you go and don't drink too much again" Said Ornn with a slight smile. 

Report Post Tip

Random Smirked 

"And when you have ever seen me drink to much, there's no such thing"

He lifts his glass and clangs it together with Ornn, before very Quickly Drinking it in one mouthful

"Ornn So what are your next plans where do you plan on taking this? or are you keeping it local to Detroit Businesses only?"

Random Looks at his empty glass then looks at Ornn, then the empty glass again, then looks up at Ornn Before clearing his thought 

Report Post Tip

Ornn lifts his glass and clanfs it together with Random then drink it then he saw Random searching for more of that whisky. He took the bottle again and pour a little for both of them to keep the celebration going and to make sure that his business partner is happy with that product.

" Hahahaha, there you go friend. " Said with a happy face.

" For the moment, I think that it will be a local business but I'm working to export this product to Chicago, for me this will be the first country to do business in "

Report Post Tip

Random Laughs at Ornn's lack of Geography

"Both Detroit and Chicago are in the same Country you Donut, I'll have to lets my customers decide how good you Whiskey is as they come from all over the Country, when They next visit I may see if I can get them to leave you some feed back"

Random Drink a little more and begins to feel a bit tipsy as he spills some of his whiskey on the floor he grabs the remainder of the bottle from Ornn's hand before pouring himself and Ornn another drink

"You know how to look after your Customers Ornn"

Report Post Tip

Ornn started laughing when he heard Random telling that he knows how to look after the customers. The night was going to be a little bit more long than expected so Ornn leaved the place to the barman, he took another bottle of his own whisky and took Random to the balcony to sit and enjoy the show that was going to begin. The beautiful dancers coming straight from Las Vegas entered the stage and started dancing.

"Hey Random, enjoy the show these are very special dancers, you won't regret it. " Said Ornn with a slight smile and a winkle.

Report Post Tip

Random sits back and sinks into his chair that Ornn Pulled up for him, he smiles when the show girls come out and hiccups while taking a drink of his Whiskey, To Random's surprise Ornn had arranged for a few girls to come to the balcony. One of the girls puts her arms around Random while he drools.

"Good Show Ornn Good Show I remember why I hired you as my sponsor when we used to work in The Hotel of Stoners"

Report Post Tip

Ornn when he heard Random talking about the past he started looking around him, he knew that anything will be like before, everything has changed and it's because of the hard work the two men sitting on that balcony have done so far. 

"Hahaha, you're right it's like it was just yesterday ... Everything has changed buddy, every day we become better and better, we're evolving and our family too and nobody can say anything about it, each one of us had his own journey but in the end HERE WE ARE HAHAHAAAAA CHEERS !! " 

Report Post Tip

Random lifts his glass up to Ornn

"Cheers Buddy"

Random leans forward in his char and puts his hand on his chin the sweat is pouring ff his forehead from all the excitement from the Dancing girls

"I miss the old guys we should get them together to join us in your new bar maybe I might put a bit of money behind the bar and treat them to a few drinks I can just imagine, Some of the guys enjoying a drink or two and if you can put the same show you put on for me that would be an added bonus"

Report Post Tip

"Yeah they need to come to the bar we missed them and they have absolutly drink my new whisky, they'll love it. For the shows, I'll make sure they have the same as the one you've got and for free, they're also family for us and we've done too much together without forgetting that they helped us." 

Ornn was enjoying the show that the dancing girls were performing, so he took the bottle of whisky and poured some of it in his glass, he loved that flavor of the whisky.

Report Post Tip

Random stumbles to get out of his chair and gradually makes it over to Ornn to shake his hand

"Thank you For a good night but I have to go I have an important meeting tomorrow, Thank you for your hospitality" Is what the sentence should have sounded like but instead it just sounded like a load of mumble jumble

Random makes it to the door and Leaves

"I'LL BE BACK AGAIN SOON" He shouts at the top of his voice

Report Post Tip

Ornn shakes Random's hand and knew that he was done for the night, he walked with him to the door of the bar to make sure that he was ok and that he won't fall because of that whisky. Ornn saw that Random loved that taste of the whisky too so on the way to the door, he took a bottle of SLAY and give it to him as a gift because he could come to the event and see the speech.

"Hey come anytime you want and bring who ever you want, you're always welcome in here. Thank you again for the trust and for the order you have made, I'll make sure you get it tomorrow. " Said Ornn with a slight smile.

Report Post Tip

Ornn has left his bar when the celebration have ended, it was a long day for him and also a nice one. He passed the night in his house in Corktown with his wife and his little girl, he was not only a good business owner but also a good father who had a little family to look after and make sure that they’re safe. It was 6 AM, Ornn get out of the bed (he doesn’t sleep a lot, he always wakes up very early), he took a shower and he made his morning coffee. He didn’t wanted to wake up anyone in the house, so he was walking slowly to his bedroom where he wore his suit and jacket then he kissed his wife on her forehead before leaving the house and went to his bar to see that everything was ok.

«  I don’t want any problems with the customers, I want my whisky to be well served, I want everyone in this city to know that SLAY will be one of the best whisky brands in the world ! » Said Ornn excitedly.

Report Post Tip

Random enyers the bar to visit Ornn yet again after what was an eventfull night not that he could remember. He takes a seat at the bar and holds his head and orders a water. He takes a small sip of the water and begins to go pale but manages to hold dont his vomit

"So Ornn what exactly happened last night?"

Report Post Tip

Ornn was talking to the barman to see if he needs anything, he was sitting at the bar with a bottle of his whisky on the table in front of him and a glass with 2 cubes of ice in it. Ornn finished talking to the barman when he saw Random entering the bar, he was still stunned by all the quantity of SLAY he drunk the night before. He helped him to sit next to him then he waited for him until he drank a litle bit of water to refresh himself.

" What happened last night ? Hahahaha, long story buddy, you were having a lot of fun with those dancing girls and you did not stop drinking soooo I think you know what happened now .. " Said Ornn with a big smile.

Report Post Tip

The toilet door gets kicked open from the inside and out walks Mumen_Rider with a mop and bucket in hand.

"Who the fuck shit on the toilet floor last night and then proceeded to vomit on said shit? Iv just spent the last ten minutes cleaning it up!"

Shaking his head in disgust, Mumen_Rider makes his way out the back exit before turning around and shouting into the bar.

"OH YEAH WE NEED A NEW MOP!"

Report Post Tip

Random lools at Orrn then looks as mumen then looks at Ornn again before hanging his head in shame. Random also vaigly remebers writing graffiti on a pushbike that was left outside the bar last night and wonders why he didn't see Mumen_Rider

"Must have been one of the punters, where were youblast night Mumen_Rider?"

Report Post Tip

Ornn was pouring a little bit of whisky in his glass when he heared a noise coming from behind him, He turns around and saw a face that he recognised immediatly, it was a member of the family, it was Mumen. Ornn didn't know what he was doing in the toilets so he embarks in a monologue. " Oh my god, what I have done to deserve all this, these two individuals came here in my bar and have done some terrible things already ..."

"Hey Mumen, come here sit next to us and leave the toilets alone, we have people who can do that work and clean all the mess that have been done. Come taste that new whisky you didn't had the chance to do that, I'll give you a bottle so enjoy." Ornn said with a light smile.

Report Post Tip

"Well whoever it was took a shit the size of my foot. Last night? I was out spreading the word about our fine establishment here. I got to say the place looks great Ornn and the whisky just hits the spot, in no time this place will be a full house!"

Mumen_Rider looks at his watch.

"Ah fuck forgot ring someone, Ornn you get the phone put in yet?

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: SLAY : Limited Edition Whisky
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL