Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 09:28:12
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Red Bar Started by: Gregoi_Rasputin on Sep 28, '18 17:00

After migrating to the US from Russia, I needed a way to make some quick stable cash and with the Prohibition going on, the best thing would be a bar. I had gone out a purchased a small store front that sold antiques.  In the 'Back room' i had set up a little bar for me and some locals. now i had to spred the word i started to have a few crew mates help with that, I sit behind the counter cleaning some glass  

Report Post Tip

Flexx had just returned to Detroit, he was the in and out kind of guy. He got wind of The Red Bar. One of his crew mates had recently opened up a new location, and he definitely wanted to check it out. Him and his guard Taga make their way over to the new location. It wasn't too far. They had just made a few drops and was shutting down business for the night. Flexx had Sent one of his thugs to inform his right TwoB to join them. They pull up and park, Flexx takes a few drags of the blunt before they enter the bar. As they walk up and enter Flexx could see Gregoi_Rasputin behind the bar wiping it down. 

"Hey what's good G,?"

Flexx says as him and Taga approach the bar and take a seat. Flexx takes a blunt out from his breast pocket and lights it. 

"I like the spot you got here. Can we get a bottle? Let's celebrate with a few drinks."

Flexx says as he takes another drag of the blunt and passes it over to Taga. The location looked like it was freshly opened, with much opportunity ahead. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
After watching Flexx asked for a bottle I handed.him the strongest thing I had " so boss what brings you here"
Report Post Tip

Flexx pours him a shot, and takes a drag of his blunt. 

"Ah man you know me.  I like to swing by and support the crew. I like what you have going on here. Looks good. What kinda plans do you have for the place? Anything I can help with?"

Flexx takes a drag of his blunt and takes the shot to the neck. 

"yea, I think we can get this place jumpin."

Report Post Tip

TwoB had gotten the word about Gregoi_Rasputin's spot and she wanted to see for herself how that place looks
she took the care and went into the location she thought it was a good are which could help with flow of the bar 
walking into the bar she was impressed the place looked nice and she saw a potential for good business opportunity
she saw Flexx-Mitchell and Gregoi_Rasputin chatting so she made her way to them 
"Hey! how is it going ? nice spot you got here"
TwoB said while thinking about some ways to spread the word and to get this thing going ...

Report Post Tip
Just be for gregoi could answer TwoB walked in "Hey B hows it going come join me and Flexx for a drink." Gregoi then turned to Flexx to awnser him " well I'm thinking of making my own vodka and selling it here"
Report Post Tip

"Going good you know just trying to stay on the hustle,Thank you I will take what you recommend"
TwoB replied to Gregoi_Rasputin 
she then took a seat her eyes were gazed looking at the place she thought it would be a good idea to bring some workers to help with the work
and spread the word about the bar also maybe invite few people to check it out

She then heard Gregoi_Rasputin speaking about making his own vodka to sell it TwoB liked the idea
that would be cheaper to make than buying the Vodka then reselling it which will net more profit and on top of that it can be sold to other bars 
"Oh yeah ,I like that ,good Vodka is hard to find and if you make your own it will be better for business and also a bigger profit"
TwoB said excitedly while waiting to hear what Flexx-Mitchell thinks of the idea ...

Report Post Tip

Kurt had overheard a few of his family members talking about a new establishment that was opened up by Gregoi_Rasputin, a family member. The place was called The Red Bar. He was in the middle of cleaning his hand gun. A Colt M1911 that was gifted to him from his grandfather. Kurt refused to stop in the middle of cleaning the weapon. It did not matter what the case was, it was his pride and joy. 

He was excited to visit the bar to check it out in hopes that he could get some more information on if there were any future plans sat in place or if things would come when not expected. Kurt enjoyed when plans aren't sat in stone, that always allows things to open up at the right times.

Before leaving his living quarters he placed his hand gun back in it's designated safe and stashed it away in it's normal spot. 

Kurt arrived at what looked to be a simple storefront that sold what looked to be antique items. When looking through the big glass windows he noticed a sign towards the back of the shop that read, The Red Bar. "How unique." He thought to himself. 

Kurt entered the store front and headed back to the entry way for the bar. 

He walked in and noticed Flexx-Mitchell, TwoB and Gregoi_Rasputin sitting at the bar conversating. He walked towards them and said, "Gregoi_Rasputin, this is great man. Nice work!" 

Kurt looked at Flexx-Mitchell and TwoB. "Evening, care if I join you guys?" 

Report Post Tip

Flexx looked up and saw Kurt. 

"Not at all Brother. This is gonna be a crew spot Gregoi has here, slide up in here."

Flexx says as he hits the blunt and waves to the tender to bring more drinks. It was a good feeling of chilling with the crew. That was just something they would do. Flexx takes another drag of the blunt and passes it over to Kurt 

"Here ya go brother.  Hit this."

He says as he exhales from the hit he just took. 

Report Post Tip

Kurt pulls out a bar stool to have a seat. 

"Thank you sir."

After taking a hit from Flexx-Mitchell blunt Kurt looks around at his surroundings. 

"Damn, this is a nice set up. Big ups to Gregoi_Rasputin."

The tender returns with the drinks that Flexx had requested. 

Kurt looks to the tender admiring her beauty. Her long blonde hair flowed behind her like a waterfall and her bright blue eyes were like crystals. Kurt hadn't seen such a beautiful woman before. Respect was a huge thing for him so instead of hitting on her, he simply gestured a light smile. 

"Thanks Miss."

Report Post Tip

As Koopa's private jet from Las Vegas lands in Detroit, two of his strongest Bodyguards - Ermenegildo and Tara - already wait for him outside. They quickly brief him about the latest happenings. Koopa is, though tired from the business trip, in the mood for a drink. Tara tells him about the new place Koopa's friend and dear crew comerade Gregoi_Rasputin has opened. "They call it the Red Bar", Tara tells Koopa. "Allegedly, Gregoi will start handing out his own Vodka soon. I think we should not miss that." Koopa, himself more of a Gin drinker, takes a seat in the already running car, lights a cigar and tells Ermenegildo to drive to the Red Bar. "I'll invite you for some drinks, what do you say?", Koopa asks his two protectors. Tara and Ermenegildo nod, with a smile on their faces and they all make their way to Gregoi's place. Entering the bar, Koopa hears the sound of familiar voices. "Aaah, Flexx, TwoB, Kurt and Gregoi are already in here. How are you all doing this fine day? Gregoi, I really like this place. It will be a great meeting spot for all of us. What do you suggest we should drink?" 

Report Post Tip

In passing running errands, Bex decided to pop into the nearest bar for a quick drink. It had been a long day and no doubt she needed it, a lot of stress on her shoulders and it ran through her mind. Heading straight for the entrance, Bex's eyes kept a sharp glance of nearby people and places as she took her first step to a relaxing night.

Heading for the bar, she asked the bartender for a light beer, sitting on the stool as her eyes glanced around the room she waited for her drink patiently. The atmosphere was amazing. Full of life but at the same not too loud, she needed to relax for the moment. She soaked in the time she got to sit down.

Rameses regularly visited the motor city, he some friends and business in the area which often required him to pop into the city. He was kinda familiar with the bars in the area, much to his surprise he noticed a nice little bar just across the street from where he had some errands to attend to. 

Noticing, the place was attracting a few locals, he thought the place must've been decent. It was late afternoon almost evening, he hadn't had much planned for the evening, so thought this would be a perfect way to kill some time, drink a few beers, and hold conversation with some of Detroits locals.

So he entered into the Red Bar, it wasn't overly busy so he made his way up to the bar and ordered a cold Bud Light.

This was grosso's third visit to the motor city. He had yet to come across a bar to his liking. He had found a nice restaurant earlier and a great place for coffee few weeks back called Lakeside Park & Coffee shop. But no luck of finding a place to relax and get a good whiskey or a cold beer. 

As he was walking back to the house his family had in Detroit he decided to take a different route, hoping to find a nice bar he could hang out whenever he was in Detroit. After the first left street he took he noticed a place where a few people were entering. It looked like a popular place in this district. He decided he would try this bar and see if it was decent. As he approached the bar he noticed it was very busy inside, that is a positive sign he thought. 

He entered the door and noticed a lot people enjoying some music and their drinks. He walked over to the bar and ordered a beer.When he paid the bartender he took his beer and walked to one of the few open bar stools. He sat down and took a sip from his beer. He decided he would finish his drink and then try and meet up with some of the other guests. 

Report Post Tip

Random walks into the bar after a hards days graft stealing art from the local gallery, but before he tried to sell this peculiar art work he calls over the bar man to order a drink

"A glass of your finest whiskey please"

Report Post Tip

I walked into the bar and sat down, been running myself ragged it seemed. A good glass or shot of somethng sounded great. I pondered a choice, red wine, whiskey, vodka....Red wine first, then we will see after.. yes, that sounded good... I odered red wine from the bar keep, and begun to relax a little.

Report Post Tip

The flight from Seattle had been uneventful.  Yes there had been some turbulence over one of the Dakotas but Artie had paid little attention to the details.  The plane had not fallen out of the sky so what was there really to worry about and if it had fallen out of the sky what could he do to stop it so was there any point in worrying there?  They touched down and Artie jumped into the first available cab into the city.  There was a hotel he would look out for later but now he needed a drink before heading to the boxing this evening.

His cabbie had recommended the Red Bar when Artie had asked for somewhere to go.  Detroit was rarely on his list of scheduled stops so it would be nice to get out and about.

He walked into the bar after handing the cabbie a $50 bill.  It had a quiet unassuming vibe about the place and noticed the proprieter spoke in a Russian accent.  When in Rome....Artie thought

Hi, can I have a couple of shots of your best vodka please.

Artie draped his coat over a seat, sat down at the bar and started thinking about what to do later.

Report Post Tip

Sauntering into the bar escaping the nasty Detroit weather I think to my self how much I would kill for summer to return. Looking around and seeing a rather busy bar after we had such a rough weekend I inexplicably yell out "IN SOVIET RUSSIA BEER DRINKS ME!"

As I walk up to the bar I light up a cig and yell to the bartender to grab me a beer and a bottle of his best communist vodka. 

Report Post Tip

After a fine steak earlier in the afternoon, Samuru and his lady friend spot this bar from across the street, they enter and approach the bartender who is cleaning some glasses.

"Hello Barkeep, An old fashioned cocktail and something fruity for the lady please."

The couple take a seat at the bar and await their drinks.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $42,000 Tip

Justice was in need of a drink. It had been a long day, and he needed to unwind. He'd heard about the Red Bar from a few associates, do decided to head into the Detroit business district to check it out. Looking like an old antique shop from the front, Justice entered. Slowly making his way through the shop, stopping to check on the various trinkets, Justice made his way through to the back room. Business was booming! Various mobsters were sitting at the bar, conversing and drinking. Walking up to the bar, Justice got the keeps attention. 

"Straight up bourbon please my man" Justice asked, whilst pulling out a few dollars, placing them on the bar. The barkeep slid a glass up the bar to him, and grabbed the bourbon from under the bar. Pouring the drink, Justice waited patiently, before necking it down in one. 

"And another, keep them coming"

It was going to be a long night. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Red Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL