Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Fortnite Started by: TeddyRollins on Oct 04, '18 20:25
Does anybody play Fortnite?

I promise I'm not a 14 year old boy... unless like you like that

Ps4 and Xbox now compatible
Report Post Tip
Yeah. I have had a go made it to the last 5 a couple of times
Report Post Tip
I love Fortnite! But I enjoy the PVE piece!
Report Post Tip

my epic name is ClanktheTank if you wanna play \O/ , just shoot me a mail beforehand!!

Report Post Tip

I play from time to time. 

Report Post Tip

I play occasionally even though I don't really like the game :( It's all people ever wanna play.

Report Post Tip

i am sorry haven't heard of it

Report Post Tip

I tried to play Fortnite but I am complete and utter trash at it. I might go back and try the PvE at some point, but I just don't think I have the time nor the patience to develop the twitch reflexes for the PvP side of the game.

Report Post Tip
This game is a shit haven. My son has spent well over 40 hours since school has started, playing this sorry excuse for a game.
Report Post Tip

Battle royale is really getting less popular these days :/

Report Post Tip

Teddy you suck at fortnite. You just followed me around

Report Post Tip
Eddie kept trying to capture the flag
Report Post Tip
Its all about the new blackout now, call of duty all the way
Report Post Tip

Yes & that new Marshmello skin just dropped too (:

Report Post Tip
I played back in season 3 and 4 soon found they kept adding and taking away stuff and got bored of it (I can’t build) so havnt played since my 12 year old son play an awful lot of it though (he can build)
Report Post Tip

There was an in-game Marhmello concert yesterday. There is a first for everything lol

It did look cool though

Report Post Tip
The Marshmellow concert was so cool!
Report Post Tip

The Marshmello concert was definiterly pretty cool

Report Post Tip

Tried it out and just couldn't be bothered with it. I can see why some people like it, but it's just a genre that has passed me by. 

Report Post Tip

I enjoyed the control of movement I had of my player in Fortnite. I had noticed after a while PUBG had reduced turning speed, which had reduced my praise of the game. Coming from ARMA, I was used to it being slow to turn around, rather clunky at that, but Fortnite was to me a breath of fresh air. 

It just so happens that whoever's been breathing also recently found their love for garlic. Everything gets stale after a while, I suppose. I do enjoy their marketing strategies though. Brilliant work on the part of Epic games.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Fortnite
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL