Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 03:16:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
UK Meet - again. Started by: JackMezzo on Oct 06, '18 15:32

If this will be held, I will look for a flight to visit for a single day :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If it's doable for me I might take the plane for a weekend

Report Post Tip

I would like to arrange something, however decided to move house instead so might be a delay. 

Report Post Tip

Depending on date & location I might be up for this! :)

Report Post Tip

We could be on the same flight, Assunto! :)

Ok so I retract my previous statement, I'm no longer coming ;-)

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
OoOoOoooh I've been to a few of these here in the UK! DWs was probably my last. Then met up with TeQ again more recent to that.

I would be up for this. Fun times :D
Report Post Tip

do we have a rough idea on the date???

Report Post Tip

Hey OneTwo,

There's absolutely no idea about a date. Jack decided to move house in the meantime, which is good news as that sounds like an excellent location for a meet. All jokes aside though, this thread shows some interest in the concept. With things like this you can't ever accomodate everyone so it simply boils down to choosing a place and time that many can attend.

With that in mind I created a poll to register actual interest.
If you're interested in joining a possible meet, please leave your preferences here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJKX1px-38o__FN9p-6ri3IO1wZjA9rOPjUNGusYxneqLM5A/viewform

In two weeks I'll review the outcome and based of that I will and decide on further action on this topic.

Kind regards,
Cloud Rider

Report Post Tip

Wonderful idea, could be fun for all european that would and could to meet each other in UK

Report Post Tip
Could be fun. I will take s look at the link.
Report Post Tip

Great. Thanks for all who replied, even though that's just a few.
With this reply I'll give it a bump and I'll drop it on #main as well this week to give it some more traction.

I'll share results well before January comes to an end. In the meantime, enjoy life and give this some thought, will ya?!

Report Post Tip

Any more news on this?

Sounds like it could be fun.

Report Post Tip

As an update on this:
In about a month time not more than a handful of people expressed actual interest to attend a meet through the supplied form.

A suggestion would be that people who wouldn't mind to share some beers and memories regardless of how many attend to simply organise that amongst themselves, on a date and location of their convenience. Once you report that here, or anywhere else, and extent an open invitation, people might join.

I won't monitor the form very active any more, but if someone wants to keep pushing for this, drop me a message.

Report Post Tip

Did you have the meeting or? Could be fin to hear about it if so.

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: UK Meet - again.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL