Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 22:53:13
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: Tyler Marla and Robert Witness Statements Started by: Squishy on Oct 18, '18 22:58

Soon, the wacking of Tyler Marla or Robert will result in a witness statement being sent out.

What does this mean?  This means that the shooting of and thus the release of the witness is optional.  So if you got a big swinging dick and don't care who knows - feel free to pop these three.  If you want to keep your gun hidden then simply pass on these shots.

Cheers.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

Fuck yeah. 

Report Post Tip

I like this addition!

Report Post Tip

Just for clarification Zoom, this is just the shooting, not the sexual relations between you and these three.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Woo!

Report Post Tip

When did this change? Didn't thethete always used to be ws fur these anyway?

Report Post Tip

very nice change to the game.  Looking forward to it

Report Post Tip

Space-pole

Witnesses for NPCs were removed during the Disorder regime, for the most part its just been player on non-inactive player witnesses for the past year.

Report Post Tip

Thank fuckin god.  Thank you Squishy.

Report Post Tip

As ok. Glad it's back

Report Post Tip

This is now active.

Report Post Tip

Out of total curiosity... Why was this removed in the first place?

Report Post Tip
Top dogs killed anyone who actively built a gun
Report Post Tip

They were using WS to track everyone's guns. So things were changed. 

Thank you Squishy and Enkindle.

Report Post Tip

Thats always been a thing anyway. pretty much the same as pp'ing people to see how many bgs effective they are. im all for having this back anyway. Should always exists in the game anyway

Report Post Tip

"big swinging dick" rofl  Too funny Squishy. I like the change.

Report Post Tip

I feel like this update is just helping the current regime because people with big guns may try to shoot tyler, marla, or rober to check around how big their guns is... 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

@LlittleFinger

" I feel like this update is just helping the current regime because people with big guns may try to shoot tyler, marla, or rober to check around how big their guns is...  "

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying, can you explain it in another way?

Report Post Tip

I feel like this update is just helping the current regime because people with big guns may try to shoot tyler, marla, or rober to check around how big their guns is... 

Anyone with a big gun knows exactly want they're stats are. The only reason they would want to shoot one of the top 3 Durden's is because they don't care who know's they have a 'big swinging dick' as Squishy elegantly put it :p

Or they want to see if they can because they aren't quite sure it's big enough. Anyone who doesn't want someone to know their gun size just doesn't need to shoot at these 3 anyway. 

As a side note, if you were taking shots to see if your gun was big enough then you would have also realised that you could fail and be shot back at generating WS. (I think those WS still happened anyway.)

Report Post Tip

Yes, the statements still go out when Durdens shoot at you. 

(As they do with all shots on real, active players - and now additionally these top 3 \o/) 

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Tyler Marla and Robert Witness Statements
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL