Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 22:02:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
GAME CHANGE: Tyler Marla and Robert Witness Statements Started by: Squishy on Oct 18, '18 22:58

:)

Report Post Tip

As I stated I like the change. Thinking further into this change, I got to say if I were a big slinging dick, I would not give a shit about a WS and sling on...

Thinking further on, why not make it so the "big slinging dicks" not be able to shoot but  be forced to deliver an order to a crew member who could possibly take one of the above three mentioned based on the SR's submitted to their Cl?

Report Post Tip

You can't really force things on people in this game. You can say "Hey, do you wanna take the shot? Your gun is good enough" but not "Your gun is good enough. You have to take the shot."

Report Post Tip

Fair enough Morte_Rossa. Although taxes are a forced feature. SR's are a forced feature....  Perhaps my wording should be tweaked. How about this: The chain of command in the mafia goes into "effect" and a Street Boss or a  UB sends one of their own out on a job for such a hit. Whether it be a UB (RH) instructing a Boss (Street Boss) Or a SB (Street Boss) instructing one of their underlings.

Report Post Tip

Taxes aren't a forced feature, nor is an SR. They are run by each family as they see fit.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Tyler Marla and Robert Witness Statements
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL